sweet lips

Troy, MO

#5 Apr 30, 2012
Don't forget the onions!!!!

What are we talking about??
sweet lips

Troy, MO

#6 Apr 30, 2012
I saw a thread about food and kinda lost it there for a second!

Best fries in town have to be the chili cheese fries with onions at Sonic!!
sweet lips

Troy, MO

#7 Apr 30, 2012
Oh, I see, they buy and sell stuff. Do they have an ark for sale? I could use one this week!!
cash only

Troy, MO

#8 Apr 30, 2012
king wrote:
If you want trash go to this group, I do buy and sell. And to her this is a no no , who is she to say wha you can buy and resale.
Cash only so she doesn't have to pay tax also.
YAHOO

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Apr 30, 2012
What is one person's trash is another person's treasure. I like food.
Kristen

Warrenton, MO

#10 Apr 30, 2012
Since it's MY site that you are referring to I will go ahead and address your concerns.

#1: I made a comment about people buying things from me & my consignors dirt cheap (most of my items are .25-$2) and then reselling them on other sites for a ridiculous amount of money. I think, yes that is wrong. In this economy everyone is struggling so WHY are there still some people TRYING to take advantage of other people.

#2: My site isn't CASH ONLY, this shows just how much you truly know about my site & YES I do pay taxes, my site was started this year. I ran my own business for MANY years & it was all legit.

So .... Please quit trying to cause drama whoever you are. People who do things like this, have far to much time on their hands. Get something to do and quit causing problems.

To everyone else... Fries! Yum!!:) I haven't had Sonic's I may have to try now LOL.
hate drama

Foristell, MO

#11 Apr 30, 2012
i have been dealing with kristen for a few months and i love her group! she has becaome a good friend of mine and i see nothing wrong with what she is doing. all the items i have ever bought from her has been really nice and i wont stop buying from her. certain ppl need to grow up and get a life. they feed off drama because they live a sad sorry life. kristen you rock luv!
Hamline

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#12 Apr 30, 2012
I would not agree with the rude comments about Kristen.....everything I've seen on there looks nice. we bought a really nice changing table from her for cheap that I know would have been over $100 at a store.... People need to get a life and leave her alone.
Dear god

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#13 Apr 30, 2012
You have got to be kidding me, kristen is amazing I have bought about a million things from her and was happy with all of it. I can not believe you "king" would come over to topix and start a thread about her site, get a life stupid, for real, what are you like 12 or something? We love you kristen, dont sweat the haters:)
christina kuehn

Kansas City, MO

#14 Apr 30, 2012
Ok, I have to agree with Kristen,(who ever you are)get a life,really!!! Is that all you have time for in your day?Drama,Take it elsewhere. Devout your time and energy to your children or family if you have one,quit trying to ruin a good thing.Thanks to you she is talking about quieting her site. I have known Kristen for many years and she is a very loving, caring ,generous person and is always trying to help someone out,and this is what this site does for many of us. Living on a fixed income, Kristen's Site helps all of us because she sells good stuff at a reasonable price. So Lady get a grip, and grow up. You can screw your own life up but quit trying to do it for others,cause let me tell ya,it will come back to bite you in the ASS!!!And Kristen,"Don't let this negative person or peoples negative comments get to you." You are a strong person, and you are doing a great job,so Thank you for helping my family out with your site. I have said my peace now!!
your so jealous

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Apr 30, 2012
i really wonder who has this much time to sit around and go off on someone who is helping people afford clothes and things for their family, and even help people make money. Shes not holding a gun to anyones head to make them consign with her, they do it b/c they dont want to deal with that part of it. she does all the work for them.
on another note, if you do buy something for anyone/place and then resell it and jack up the price, your just a sad person. get a real job, yes that would require you to get off your fat ass and put down the keyboard/remote and your big mac with your large fry, but you can do it! I bet you wouldnt have such a big mouth if you were asked to meet somewhere to address your concerns would you? want to try? want to meet all of us? come on...we will bring the fries....
take this as a warning..leave the group and kristen alone.
anyone can be found out...thats what IP addresses are for...and some of us are tech nerds who have the ability to trace them :)
Grow up

Maryland Heights, MO

#16 Apr 30, 2012
For the person on here who starts the trouble really needs to grow up and get a freaken life. Not only is kristen a fair person who is doung something we all love, but she is a good person at heart. Not only do i love what she is doing to help us all out, but some of us have made a great friend out of it. I say grow up and look at your life and how pathetic it must be, that you have to go on here and bash great people.
Kristens group is awesome and we will not let you trash her. GET A LIFE
I Support Kristen

Troy, MO

#17 Apr 30, 2012
Whoever would talk bad about Kristen is crazy. She is a honest woman that runs a great site to help others. I have bought MANY things from her and have never had any problems at all!
Dear god

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#18 Apr 30, 2012
Hmmm looks like the haters are out numbered! We love u kristen and we got your back
Jessica Rodgers

United States

#19 Apr 30, 2012
Kristen wrote:
Since it's MY site that you are referring to I will go ahead and address your concerns.
#1: I made a comment about people buying things from me & my consignors dirt cheap (most of my items are .25-$2) and then reselling them on other sites for a ridiculous amount of money. I think, yes that is wrong. In this economy everyone is struggling so WHY are there still some people TRYING to take advantage of other people.
#2: My site isn't CASH ONLY, this shows just how much you truly know about my site & YES I do pay taxes, my site was started this year. I ran my own business for MANY years & it was all legit.
So .... Please quit trying to cause drama whoever you are. People who do things like this, have far to much time on their hands. Get something to do and quit causing problems.
To everyone else... Fries! Yum!!:) I haven't had Sonic's I may have to try now LOL.
I enjoy ur sight, and whoever started this is a bitch. But karmas a bitch too. Good luck.
Cheryl

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#20 Apr 30, 2012
I have been a member of Kristen's site for awhile now and have bought many items from her at VERY reasonable prices! Kristen and her family are simply the BEST!
She has helped me afford many extras that I would not have if not for her, she needs to be commended not trashed on this site or any other site!!
The thought that Kristen may close her site because of this crap makes me so upset!!
I hope the person responsible for all the doesn't meet up with the "mommas" cause we got your back Kristen!
YAHOO

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Apr 30, 2012
Sounds like someone has sand in their vagina
YAHOO

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Apr 30, 2012
king wrote:
If you want trash go to this group, I do buy and sell. And to her this is a no no , who is she to say wha you can buy and resale.
If I want trash, I will buy one of your cakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black people use the word finna? (Jan '12) 28 min 352myung 105
Nucking Futs Dyke 57 min Dirt Bag Dyke 1
New Business in Troy 5 hr Made You Look 1
Circuit Court Circus before Megalomaniac Mennem... 17 hr Lc is awesome 6
Where do swingers go to meet in troy Wed Freaks of the week 3
Leah Askey can't find new job decides to form n... Jul 17 Leah needs a Job 1
Change IS Coming Jul 16 Ready for change 3

Troy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance