Impeach Obama
romney Ryan 2012

Saint Peters, MO

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Please watch the movie 2016 and then you will see how bad of a mistake he is
moondance

O Fallon, MO

#2 Nov 12, 2012
romney Ryan 2012 wrote:
Please watch the movie 2016 and then you will see how bad of a mistake he is
Quit being a sheep and wake up not everything that is a movie is true
sheep

Wentzville, MO

#3 Nov 12, 2012
moondance wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit being a sheep and wake up not everything that is a movie is true
But. But. Hannity and Glenn beck said it was all true and they stand by it.
Truth

Bayard, NM

#4 Nov 12, 2012
sheep wrote:
<quoted text>
But. But. Hannity and Glenn beck said it was all true and they stand by it.
The Part when Obama said he would have more flexibility after the election sure looked real to me.
Historical fact

Wentzville, MO

#5 Nov 12, 2012
The same was being considered when Franklin Roosevelt was re-elected and social security was underway. This is nothing new.
Okay

Saint Charles, MO

#6 Nov 12, 2012
1. Get over yourself. Obama won the election because the GOP has failed on every level. Mitt Romney lost by a LANDSLIDE despite Obamas terrible record. Is that all the GOP had?

2. "I will have more flexibility after the election" means NOTHING without context, which you do not have.

3. Do you have the slightest notion as to what impeachment is? It's a formal accusation. So under what legal statues do you accuse him?
Obama fan

United States

#7 Nov 12, 2012
What is the problem here? Obama is the best president ever in my opinion. I have not held a job with reportable income in 3.5 years. I sit back collecting my govt check, MO pays my rent, stamps,buy my food, and when I need extra money I get work for cash. Soon I will have free healthcare. I am extremely happy with Obama and now due to his reelection, I will soon be in the middle class! What a country!

Obama 2016
Tacoma

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Why should he be impeached? Because he did NOTHING to stop the attack in Bengazi. He knew about it and let those FOUR brave Americans get murdered. Their blood is on his hands. What he allowed to happen has a name. It's called treason. That's the reason. He's a traitor.
Gentleman Justice

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Okay wrote:
1. Get over yourself. Obama won the election because the GOP has failed on every level. Mitt Romney lost by a LANDSLIDE despite Obamas terrible record. Is that all the GOP had?
2. "I will have more flexibility after the election" means NOTHING without context, which you do not have.
3. Do you have the slightest notion as to what impeachment is? It's a formal accusation. So under what legal statues do you accuse him?
The only legal statue I know of is lady justice, and I'm not sure why you would need to accuse someone under the statue, you could do it anywhere. It would be nice to know what statute they accuse him of violating.
Numbers Guy

Wright City, MO

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Historical fact wrote:
The same was being considered when Franklin Roosevelt was re-elected and social security was underway. This is nothing new.
Social Security is/was the biggest "Ponzi" scheme ever pulled on the American public. The government officials knew, even in the late 30's and 40's, that such a system was NOT sustainable. They knew that, eventually, the economics would not workout and there would be more takers and less makers.

People have been lead to believe that SS was a retirement plan. It was NEVER intended to be that. It was a bridge or safety net to help keep senior citizens out of poverty. Citizens were expected to take of the MAJORITY of their retirement. Sadly the term retirement was replaced with the term entitlement.
Stangit

Wentzville, MO

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Many of the comments by you folks are correct.
The GOP did this to themselves by alienating the Ron Paul supporters, and Independents who are sick and tired of the Bill of Rights being trampled on, and the corporate welfare being handed out to Wall street and the corporations and letting the Zionist racist state of Israhell continue to control our lawmakers and infiltrate our government.
Obama is just another liar, as they all are. Promised hope and change, and instead got bullshit and more chains (around our rights). He is Bush on steroids, and his actions should prove
that the POTUS is a puppet.
But...
If there is any bright side to his re-election, it is the alternative was going to be having a flunky, flipflopping, bigger Israeli ass kisser
in office who admitted he would have "called his friend Bibi" and outsourced American middle east policy to him and his fellow lunatic Likudists, AND sent more Americans to die in another war that only benefits Israel in Iran.

Obama appears to be cleaning house, as there is a
battle going on between the Bush cabal Neo Cons, and another faction of the "shadow" government.
A battle of bad guys, as we the people always lose and are expendable and used as debt slaves.
More will be known about this when we see who the replacements are.
BTW, Don't listen to the BS on the MSM, they are brought and paid for the purpose of lying to
you, you're better off getting info from alternative media like Veterans Today, and other patriotic, Pro America sites, and educate yourselves in order to awaken to reality people.

The backers of Mitt Robme and his Israeli firster Neo Con buddies
did the Benghazzi attack as a plot to discredit Obama, and silence Stevens forever about something. Perhaps the "Embassy" actually being a front to run weapons to the rebels so called "freeing" Syria (for the globalist financial interest).
They went easy on Petraeus, and he was only disgraced in a "honey pot" (female spy)scheme.
The rabbit hole runs deep. Zbignew Bresinski was right naming this world the grand chessboard.
George Washington

Downey, CA

#12 Nov 16, 2012
ANYONE THAT GETS A CHECK FROM THE GOVT. MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE. The government as formed through "one man, one vote" is corrupt and unconstitutional. Governmental workers and entitlement recipients must not be allowed to vote. The American Revolutionaries and the Writers of the U.S. Constitution RESTRICTED the vote as they implemented a REPUBLIC as a REPUBLICAN form of government. A Republic is formed through the vote of a group of people, distintly NOT through the rule of a monarch and ABSOLUTELY NOT a pure Democracy or "one man, one vote." Voting was restricted by the Constitution and the Founders. NEVER was it intended that every person in the country would vote. The clearest statement on the subject is that, in order to vote, citizens must exceed a threshold and ABSOLUTELY, DEFINITIVELY, ANY CITIZEN THAT RECEIVES A CHECK FROM THE GOVERNMENT MAY NOT VOTE TO RUN THE GOVERNMENT.

Since: Apr 12

Englewood, CO

#13 Nov 16, 2012
Tacoma wrote:
Why should he be impeached? Because he did NOTHING to stop the attack in Bengazi. He knew about it and let those FOUR brave Americans get murdered. Their blood is on his hands. What he allowed to happen has a name. It's called treason. That's the reason. He's a traitor.
Yeah ok.... You are a bozo... Turn off Faux News and go do something productive...

Since: Apr 12

Englewood, CO

#14 Nov 16, 2012
George Washington wrote:
ANYONE THAT GETS A CHECK FROM THE GOVT. MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE. The government as formed through "one man, one vote" is corrupt and unconstitutional. Governmental workers and entitlement recipients must not be allowed to vote. The American Revolutionaries and the Writers of the U.S. Constitution RESTRICTED the vote as they implemented a REPUBLIC as a REPUBLICAN form of government. A Republic is formed through the vote of a group of people, distintly NOT through the rule of a monarch and ABSOLUTELY NOT a pure Democracy or "one man, one vote." Voting was restricted by the Constitution and the Founders. NEVER was it intended that every person in the country would vote. The clearest statement on the subject is that, in order to vote, citizens must exceed a threshold and ABSOLUTELY, DEFINITIVELY, ANY CITIZEN THAT RECEIVES A CHECK FROM THE GOVERNMENT MAY NOT VOTE TO RUN THE GOVERNMENT.
Then you should include those that work for government contractors, the military, law enforcement, firefighters, municipal workers, elected officials, farmers, those that work for oil companies, and any one else that gets government subsidies.

Your agrument is stupid and completely invalid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pam hupps 2 million dollar bail 6 hr nuckin futs 2
Leah Wommack Askey is going to Prison 6 hr sick up n fed 63
Teri Traynor Stolle 13 hr LCTP 3
Mammograms 21 hr LCTP 3
Long John Silvers/A&W 22 hr LCTP 2
No Defense Offered Sun Jethro begat Verl 19
Happy Ending Massage Sun Daily Mirror 1

Troy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Troy Mortgages