Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#54199 May 29, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton The only thing you're proving... is the LAW OF GRAVITY!!!!
Your fat stupid ass isn't going anywhere ...UNFORTUNATELY
Whateveeeeeeeeeeeeeer! Think what you want!

CHEERS!

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#54201 May 29, 2012
Stixx Zadina wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always make 2 replies to 1 post when it makes no impact? How many replies do you make when it does have an impact? Clearly it did make an impact. You are what I call a lifer meaning you spend your whole life on this website trolling hundreds proly thousands of forums just looking to argue with people because you have nothing else to do youre a mental case. Are you on house arrest or do you just suffer from chronic laziness and ignorance?
You are what I call a DUMB ASS!!! I am still laughing from your previous shit. Now this. It is too much!!!

#54202 May 29, 2012
Stixx Zadina wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always make 2 replies to 1 post when it makes no impact? How many replies do you make when it does have an impact? Clearly it did make an impact. You are what I call a lifer meaning you spend your whole life on this website trolling hundreds proly thousands of forums just looking to argue with people because you have nothing else to do youre a mental case. Are you on house arrest or do you just suffer from chronic laziness and ignorance?
Isn't it strange how you sound just like the Liberty Belle. Stinxx Mangina and the Liberty Belle.
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54204 May 29, 2012
Stixx Zadina wrote:
<quoted text>
Stix Zadinia is the stage name of Darren Leader, an American-born drummer. He is best known as the lead drummer for the glam metal band Steel Panther(formerly known as Metal Skool).[1] He is influenced by Bon Jovi and many other rock bands from the 80s and 70s. Stix was a member of a band called The Thornbirds with Russ Parrish, the guitarist for Steel Panther, Jeff Duncan, a former member of rock-metal supergroups Odin, Armored Saint, and DC4, and bassist Dean Cameron.

speaking of being ignorant ...You're giving away your age...
Bada-BAIN

#54205 May 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Stix Zadinia is the stage name of Darren Leader, an American-born drummer. He is best known as the lead drummer for the glam metal band Steel Panther(formerly known as Metal Skool).[1] He is influenced by Bon Jovi and many other rock bands from the 80s and 70s. Stix was a member of a band called The Thornbirds with Russ Parrish, the guitarist for Steel Panther, Jeff Duncan, a former member of rock-metal supergroups Odin, Armored Saint, and DC4, and bassist Dean Cameron.
speaking of being ignorant ...You're giving away your age...
Bada-BAIN
Do you even read this guys shit. I don't. I just reply to get him spinning out his nonsense.

On the other hand he sounds a lot like another poster that has been absent today. Especially since Suxx Mangina told us last week that he can only post on Sunday and Monday. I suspect it is just another plug in crack of the Liberty Belle.
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54207 May 29, 2012
Stixx Zadina wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't 'read this guys shit' but I sound like someone else? Make up your mind dufous. How would you know I sound like someone else if you dont read this guys shit. Its a holiday week dumbf*ck. Are you on drugs? From what I have been reading on here you use multiple names and then think everyone is some guy named Dan. Drugs will make you paranoid. Go to rehab then to a shrink and try to get a life of some sort. Ill let you go now as I clearly upset you and I dont want to contribute anymore to the mental breakdown youre having. Enjoy yourself you have quite the gig on here being an asshat troll.
Stixx ( liv'n like a rock star) your room is ready...
at the Bachmann Clinic!

Bada-BAIN!!!!
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#54208 May 29, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg you been holding down the fort pretty well. I see you have all these neocons and their pecker tracks crawling out of the woodwork to trash you, but as far as debate and discussion they got nothing.
Look at all the swamp gas that was posted since your last post. These finger butts can only post vulgar insults or conspiracy theories. Half of them appear to be the same person.
PATHETIC LOSERS!!!
Before you and Dawg pat yourselves for being so brilliant, answer this for "debate & discussion" List Obama's accomplishments while in office (Excluding Bin laden) hint: try covering economics (money issues), the health care debacle, the national debt going up,real unemployment numbers going up,entitlements out of control, nationalism in disrepair, etc... choose all or just one we will wait..........Now try and do this without mentioning Bush or slavery or the creation of the Republican party

#54212 May 29, 2012
Well it looks like my obsessed stalker has gone even BAT SHITIER INSANE. Why can't Scarlett Johanson be this obsessed with me? You can tell this is all just the INSANITY of the LIBERTY BELLE trying to get attention and get her crack filled. She is even talking to herself because no one else really wants to. I bet you that we won't see any posts with either Smithville or Liberty as the ISP. How sad is it that she has to drive all the way down to the Branson area just to pretend she is other people.

Yes, folks, that is what she does. She clones, she makes up fake posters, she uses proxy servers to talk to herself. When that doesn't work and she is really craving attention, she copies you then she drives half way across the state to pretend she is someone else. If she has a post from Smithville or Liberty, I might be inclinded to think I was mistaken, but I am not. Of course since it has been some time since she posted as Suxx Mangina, she could be driving back to Smithville as we speak. She is that BAT SHIT INSANE OBSESSED!!!

An old college friend of mine is a psychiatrist of some renown. I was telling him about the Liberty Belle and he went and checked out some of her stuff on here. He told me to be careful and not to ever meet this person. He said there were a number of posts under different names and locationis that were obviously hers. He described this person as borderline psychotic and sociopathic. He said that this person has anger issues, is prone to violence, and exhibits extreme impulse control and obsessive comupulsive disorder. This person is likely unemployed and has little or no real life. He also told me that Dan, er I mean this person was abandoned as an infant and harbors a great deal of anger towards women. He said that Dan, er Smithville, er Liberty Belle hates women. He told me there is probably a lot more hidden pathologies and maybe even paranoid multiple personality disorder.

I'd say he nailed Liberty Belle right on her BAT SHIT INSANE head.

#54213 May 29, 2012
Stixx Zadina wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't 'read this guys shit' but I sound like someone else? Make up your mind dufous. How would you know I sound like someone else if you dont read this guys shit. Its a holiday week dumbf*ck. Are you on drugs? From what I have been reading on here you use multiple names and then think everyone is some guy named Dan. Drugs will make you paranoid. Go to rehab then to a shrink and try to get a life of some sort. Ill let you go now as I clearly upset you and I dont want to contribute anymore to the mental breakdown youre having. Enjoy yourself you have quite the gig on here being an asshat troll.
Does anyone know what this old woman is trying to say?

#54214 May 29, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Before you and Dawg pat yourselves for being so brilliant, answer this for "debate & discussion" List Obama's accomplishments while in office (Excluding Bin laden) hint: try covering economics (money issues), the health care debacle, the national debt going up,real unemployment numbers going up,entitlements out of control, nationalism in disrepair, etc... choose all or just one we will wait..........Now try and do this without mentioning Bush or slavery or the creation of the Republican party
How many times has this been done on here Dick Delusions? Surely, a condescending nitwit like yourself could even come up with something. After the hundreds of times the work of Obama has been shown, it has been ignored. The only thing you guys ever do is ignore the posts and run around CRYING and WHINING that it is being avoided. Hell, SPC, would reply to the posts as if he was responding to something else. How and I expect a moron like you do any better?

We all know why you want Bush left of any conversation involving the nature of the economy. It is obvious from your desire to distance Bush from the discussion because you recognize Bush's role in this like everyone else. You blamed Obama for the economy even before he entered office. You sure aren't going to blame anyone else regardless. I hear you all yapping about Clinton, or the Democratic Congress, but I never hear anything against a Republican and God knows there is plenty to talk about that hasn't been good.

So, while I am putting together something, why don't you pony up and point out some bullshit recklessness of the Republicans that haven't helped us. You won't.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#54215 May 29, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good......real good! I know Ruth has some problems but I wasn't real sure what they are. After all, she hangs around Dawg a lot so that tells me something right there. Ha!
I think that the phrase you are searching for is "wise and brilliant"!

#54216 May 29, 2012
BrainDead Liberals wrote:
... The release of the list just proves what conservatives have said and liberals denied for years: Big Brother is here, and he is watching....
Big Brother may be here and watching, but he will not waterboard you.
I OWN DANfromSMIFVILLE

Chicago, IL

#54217 May 29, 2012
Hehehe, I so enjoy sending the FAGfromSmithville into his CRYBABY temper tantrums. Does he really think anyone gives a shit about his idiotic obsession with Dan?

Only took one simple post tonight to set him off. It gets easier and easier as he gets more and more.

Anyone notice anything about his latest episode? No wonder he defends the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY so much. LMAO!!!

#54218 May 29, 2012
Latest poll this morning showed Mitt ahead 5 points !
YAY !
<.snicker!.>Pulling an "SPC," eh? Like "SPC," you are posting "latest information" with absolutely NO evidence that such polling results exist.

(Whatever happened to "SPC"'s morning "Gee, whiz, gasoline is up 9 cents again this morning!"? Gas around here, and in KY is around $3.30 or less. Thus, according to "SPC"'s prediction, President Obama WINS! YAY!_8-)

#54219 May 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Stixx ( liv'n like a rock star) your room is ready...
at the Bachmann Clinic!
Bada-BAIN!!!!
At least I know he reads my posts, but I knew that already. I read some of Dan the Liberty Belle's post. He has me posting on some Forum 3 years ago and I have only been on Topix for a little over a year and half. I am better than I thought I was. ROFL!!
BrainDead Liberals

Sparta, MO

#54220 May 29, 2012
The Power of Cool

When Barack Obama two years ago joked at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner that potential suitors of his two daughters might have to deal with Predator drones (“But boys, don’t get any ideas. Two words for you: Predator drones. You will never see it coming.”), the liberal crowd roared. That failed macabre joke would have earned George W. Bush a week of headline condemnation from the New York Times and the Washington Post.

Obama, in fact, has increased those judge/jury/executioner targeted assassinations tenfold during his tenure. But apparently, the combination of Obama’s postracial “cool” and the video-game nature of such airborne death -- no CNN clips of charred torsos and smoldering legs, no prisoners with their ACLU lawyers in Guantanamo, no Seymour Hersh exposé on a Waziristan granny who was vaporized for being too near her terrorist-suspect grandson, no American losses for Code Pink and Moveon.org to demonstrate against -- earned general exemption for that new liberal way of war. What bothered us about the Predator strikes in 2006–2008 was not the kills per se but the uncool nature of twangy Texan George Bush, who ordered them.

Last week 28-year-old,$17 billion–rich, jeans-clad Mark Zuckerberg took Wall Street for a multibillion-dollar ride, making his original buddies instant billionaires and his loyal larger circle millionaires. Note that there is no Occupy Wall Street protest at Facebook headquarters. Just as there are none at Oprah’s house or the residence of Leonardo DiCaprio, despite their take each year of between $50 and $100 million.

No one has suggested that Hollywood lower movie-ticket prices by asking Johnny Depp or Jennifer Lopez to walk away with $10 or $20 million less a year. Steve Jobs found ways to dodge taxes comparable to those deployed by any Wall Street fatcat, but he was iPad cool, and so his iPhone billions were exempt from the Occupy nonsense. Cool capitalists are immune from the neo-Marxist critique of capitalism -- a racket that $40 billion–rich Warren Buffett learned late in life, but well enough, with the “Buffett Rule.”

We simply don’t mind that Google and Amazon rake in billions, but we despise Exxon and Archer Daniels Midland for doing the same. It is not that we need social networking and Internet searches more than food and fuel, but rather that we have the impression that cool zillionaires in flipflops are good while uncool ones in wingtips are quite bad.

I am sure that the tax lawyers who help Richard Branson and Mick Jagger are no less skilled at shorting the Treasury than those who work for Rush Limbaugh, but the profits of the former are okay while the latter’s are obscene. Limbaugh is a misogynist for using the word “slut” and apologizing for it; Bill Maher is a feminist for using slurs we cannot print and for which he did not apologize. One is uncool, the other very cool -- as was a cynical and sarcastic David Letterman, who implied that the 14-year-old daughter of Sarah Palin had snuck into the Yankees’ dugout for quick sex with Alex Rodriquez.

MORE: http://newmediajournal.us/indx.php/item/5697

#54221 May 29, 2012
I so enjoy seeing the a Liberty Belle meltdown. Still not posting from Liberty or Smithville I see. I wonder why we see people posting from the Branson area that sound exactly like Liberty Belle? At the same time the Belle is posting but not from her home base. I know why. Because SHE IS BAT SHIT INSANE. But at least I know she is sitting on the refresh button waiting for me to post.

#54222 May 29, 2012
Tsk, tsk, tsk. What a sad little BITCH. She has to make up fake posters just to have friends. Her adobpted mommy probably had to wrap her in bacon just to get the dog to play with her.

#54223 May 29, 2012
first real yellowdawgshi wrote:
Obama is a failure.He is a punk!Done.obama is a loser punk!Obama has loser followers.Obama is an inept scum!
<.giggle!.>I see that "austin" in now so embarrassed because his idiocy has been pointed out that he has transmogrified into "first real yellowdogshi"! ROFL!

"austin" is a loser, but he is consistent.

#54224 May 29, 2012
BrainDead Liberals wrote:
Wake up America!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PgbCtHV2cA8XX&feature=rel ated
Huckabee really trapped Jon Voight. Huckabee mentioned the term "civil unrest," and it was clear that Voight had NO IDEA what the term even means. ROFL! Watch Voight stammer and attempt to compose himself while trying to figure out what Huckabee said!_8-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New to town 7 hr tommee 5
Our local schools 9 hr American Girl 13
observation 15 hr pro 1
TBHS football Fri same ol same ol 2
observation Fri im no fool 1
Faria Update Fri Boo-ya 4
Bruce Starkey Aug 27 betting 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Troy Mortgages