Well, you're certainly welcome to your opinion of me. I have no issues with that.<quoted text>
Tona, to say you are an argumentative-story twisting-person in self denial would be a masterful understatement. If we were not supporting the poor LCMC, just maybe the folks would have had enough money left over to pay a higher levy for the Troy school district. Ditto an airport to "nowhere". Tax, tax, tax. That is all you offer. Is it asking too much for those that require an airport to build it? I don't need an airport, I need a real hospital nearby in case of a traumatic medical emergency. All LCMC can do is tag your toe and send you to the grave. You have a personal interest in an airport and your posts reveal such. Okay, build both, but we need a real hospital more than we need an airport for all those 747"s flying overhead looking for a place to land in LC versus those suffering traumatic injuries in accidents and other personal health issues. You are in self denial and have an obvious personal interest in an airport. Pick, pick, and pick all you want. Your posts reveal the truth behind your personal strategies.
* Argumentative? Well yeh, I certainly can be. That is no surprise. I like honest, intellectual debate.
* I like story-telling in its proper place but I don't mix real issues with it.
* self-denial? About what?
* LCMC has nothing to do with RIII. If there were no tax money going to LCMC it would have probably gone to a 400 sq ft building for the CVB...in other words, someone would have spent it somewhere else before you could blink.
* Airport to nowhere? I don't believe for a minute that you know anything about it. I DON'T have a "personal" interest in it. I'm not a pilot and I don't have an aircraft. I simply have read the feasibility study in depth...have researched regional airports across the Country and their impact on Communities both positive and negative. Up until early last year, I was opposed until I took an "honest, objective" look at it. Now, I'm 100% in favor of it.
* Tax, tax, tax? Hardly, I'm conservative. I despise being taxed. But I understand how things work.
* I'm totally in favor of a Hospital coming to our area...always have been. I just happen to be thankful that we've had LCMC here all these years. Is it the best medical facility ever? Of course not. However, it has served this community well for many years. If you disagree...ok...so?
* My "personal strategies?" roflmao...you are making more of me than I make of myself...too rich...