Who are other Corrupt Police Officers...

Who are other Corrupt Police Officers in Lincoln Co?

Created by troy concerned citizen on May 27, 2010

257 votes

Click on an option to vote

who at LCSD?

who at Troy PD?

Hmm

Saint Peters, MO

#21 Jun 7, 2010
There is something I don't feel great about with Jim Johnson.
Trooper Trouble

Seattle, WA

#22 Jun 7, 2010
By Staff reports
Hannibal Courier-Post
Posted Jun 04, 2010 @ 01:57 PM

Shelbyville, MO A preliminary hearing is set for July 9 for a Missouri Highway Patrol trooper who faces charges.
Twenty-six-year-old Dustin Berry of Leonard is charged with two counts of forgery and one count of possession or sale of equipment with altered identification numbers.
Court documents say Berry is accused of possessing a truck that had a vehicle identification number that was altered and misrepresenting the sale price of the truck on two forms he presented at the license bureau in Shelbina.
The documents show a sale price lower than the actual purchase price. A special prosecutor has been appointed.
Berry has been on administrative leave since the investigation started. The status was changed to unpaid administrative leave May 19, when formal charges were filed.
Berry is free on bond.
Phoenix

United States

#23 Jun 7, 2010
Did he buy the truck or was he selling the truck, if he was buying the truck and tagging it for the first time he may not have known about the altered items. I hope to see more on this story and hope that justice is done correctly.
one who knows

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Aug 4, 2010
ShaWn Bell is the Most Corupt Lincoln County officer after G John Richards the Prosecuting attorney
one who knows

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Aug 4, 2010
I think with Richards getting the boot alot of the office staff are going to testify about the corruption at the upcoming grand jury. Corruption runs deep in Lincoln County. Beck is another one of the in crowd and I dont think Wommack can be trusted either as she is friends with Amy Kinker and she is probably the most corrupt judge Lincoln County has ever had and that says a lot.
Barney Andy Aunt Bea

O Fallon, MO

#26 Aug 8, 2010
Amy Kinker why would you say that ?
sad

Troy, MO

#27 Aug 9, 2010
Again...foolish.... Listen what makes you think you can slander anyone you want? You cannot do that. I have known Amy Kinker since I was a child. She is honorable, and 100% ethical. So is Jim Beck, a more moral man could not be found. Seriously shut your trap, you make me sick. I hope they sue you for EVERYTHING you don't have. This is a clear case of slander,and you should be stopped,I imagine you will. Hello,....Flynn & Davenport?
Audion

Wentzville, MO

#28 Aug 9, 2010
tell me why wrote:
Who knows why Kurt Rhodes got fired from LCSD and Narcotics Dept
Kurt Rose is the name.
think about it

Foristell, MO

#29 Aug 9, 2010
Audion wrote:
<quoted text>
Kurt Rose is the name.
You still have his first name wrong.
smarter than you

Saint Charles, MO

#30 Aug 9, 2010
icparent wrote:
I would like to see the officers get random drug testing . just like most jobs.


they do were have you been
Phoenix

Ogden, AR

#31 Aug 9, 2010
You know, I let someone use my computer with my name and I didn't really know what was typed until later, but you know some things were said that should not have been said and I haven't visited that thread for awhile.

Let me try to wake you dingbats up. These officers are out there in the heat, rain, snow, and other mother nature things trying to protect you and yours. I didn't realize just how hard or what they had to do until I started my criminology courses and boy my eyes have been opened and I now say you guys to one heck of a job, but we do need to weed out the bad ones.
lucy in the sky

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#32 Aug 9, 2010
think with Richards getting the boot alot of the office staff are going to testify about the corruption at the upcoming grand jury. Corruption runs deep in Lincoln County. QUOTE]What Grand Jury are you talking about and the court date?
Ya know

Wentzville, MO

#33 Aug 9, 2010
one who knows wrote:
I think with Richards getting the boot alot of the office staff are going to testify about the corruption at the upcoming grand jury. Corruption runs deep in Lincoln County. Beck is another one of the in crowd and I dont think Wommack can be trusted either as she is friends with Amy Kinker and she is probably the most corrupt judge Lincoln County has ever had and that says a lot.
You are a moron! If the legal system was full of Amy Kinkers and Jim Becks, we would have the most fair, just system ever.
mee

Bowling Green, MO

#34 Aug 9, 2010
HELP wrote:
You must wonder about what cops may or may not be doing to protect certain drug dealers. What about the things that happened in the Arlin Henderson investigation.
???? What about the Arlin Case?
find something esle

Old Monroe, MO

#35 Aug 10, 2010
Wow I agree who cares about the free food? Do you own the place giving it out? DUH It does not hurt me or take money out of my pocket and if I owned a restaurant I would be happy to give them some lunch, not a problem!
Also not every cop is a bad guy just because there is one in the bunch how crazy to even think that. This is a small town with so many rumors and it is a place like this forum that starts them!
Eye of the County

Washington, MO

#36 Aug 11, 2010
one who knows wrote:
ShaWn Bell is the Most Corupt Lincoln County officer after G John Richards the Prosecuting attorney
How do you know? Please let us know!
Phoenix

Arkadelphia, AR

#37 Aug 16, 2010
one who knows wrote:
I think with Richards getting the boot alot of the office staff are going to testify about the corruption at the upcoming grand jury. Corruption runs deep in Lincoln County. Beck is another one of the in crowd and I dont think Wommack can be trusted either as she is friends with Amy Kinker and she is probably the most corrupt judge Lincoln County has ever had and that says a lot.
I have been in several courtrooms and although some of us might not like the verdicts, you cannot blame the judge. The judge listens to everything, reads all the transcripts, takes recommendations from the prosecuting attorney and defense attorney, must go by state statues and that is how the judge rules in a case. Just because you might not like the ruling does not make that judge corrupt, just means the judge knows more about the case then you do.
lcP

AOL

#38 Aug 16, 2010
Glad I dont know any of the cops or judges in troy. I stay clean, record free. and I like it that way.
Sort of

United States

#39 Aug 16, 2010
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>I have been in several courtrooms and although some of us might not like the verdicts, you cannot blame the judge. The judge listens to everything, reads all the transcripts, takes recommendations from the prosecuting attorney and defense attorney, must go by state statues and that is how the judge rules in a case. Just because you might not like the ruling does not make that judge corrupt, just means the judge knows more about the case then you do.
My problem with judges is that they slant the case the way they think the verdict should be. How? They, and only they, can pick and choose what evidence the jury will hear. By doing so, the judge denies the jury of ALL the facts based on what the judge wants them to know. So in effect, the judge reviews the case, determines the verdict, and then only allows evidence to be heard by the jury that will hopefully agree with what the judge thinks the verdict should be. The Founders of our Nation messed up big time when it came to our Justice system.
Phoenix

Arkadelphia, AR

#40 Aug 16, 2010
The evidence the jury hears, is what the prosecuting and defense attorney has gone before the judge in chambers and ask for this to be heard, this to be deleted, so on and so forth, the judge listens and makes the decision based on what has been put before them by the other parties. The judge can also tell the jury to disregard anything said during the trial. They are not slanted, just looking at all evidence that is critical or not critical to the case. They are human also and prone to mistakes at times. The justice system needs some fine tuning, remember the statue does have a blindfold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bank in lincoln county 4 hr JBe 8
Askey for Prosecuting Attorney? (Nov '09) 16 hr AnybodyKnow 839
An Open Letter to Chris Chaney (Nov '16) 16 hr AnybodyKnow 12
Leah Wommack Askey is going to Prison 18 hr AnybodyKnow 80
WTF Pam Hupp Tue Scout 10
Peoples Bank-Pickets Tue JBe 109
Hooray Chris Kunza Mennemeyer aka Chris Hardcas... Mon Comment 19

Troy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Troy Mortgages