tuckn

Belle, MO

#1 Apr 29, 2012
Is is just me or is this website so full of negative, mean and ignorant people mainly spreading rumors. Most of the comments I read are so full of hate for others, it just amazes me how people can be so miserable.
Do you sell visalus

Old Monroe, MO

#2 Apr 29, 2012
tuckn wrote:
Is is just me or is this website so full of negative, mean and ignorant people mainly spreading rumors. Most of the comments I read are so full of hate for others, it just amazes me how people can be so miserable.
Let me guess your Visalus sales are not going as well as you hoped and your get rich quick plan isn't working out?
tuckn

Belle, MO

#3 Apr 29, 2012
tuckn wrote:
Is is just me or is this website so full of negative, mean and ignorant people mainly spreading rumors. Most of the comments I read are so full of hate for others, it just amazes me how people can be so miserable.
Clueless & spam huh?! have you not read any comments on here everyone on here is so much better than everyone else and it surely isn't them doing anything wrong.
Duh

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#4 Apr 29, 2012
All things positive point to Wentzville.
Tracy

Prairie Village, KS

#5 May 7, 2012
tuckn wrote:
Is is just me or is this website so full of negative, mean and ignorant people mainly spreading rumors. Most of the comments I read are so full of hate for others, it just amazes me how people can be so miserable.
I noticed today threads with more positive talk then trash and gossip get deleted or disappear. Kinda find that really odd.
Real Taco

Wadsworth, OH

#6 May 7, 2012
Fellow trons for all these Elected ones who are very negative dudes we must counter with the same number of Pros and we are very positive cats, then we need to join up with the New Boys so we can out number the really negative Elected ones. Here Venus explains it better:
Look in the mirror

Wentzville, MO

#7 May 7, 2012
Tracy wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed today threads with more positive talk then trash and gossip get deleted or disappear. Kinda find that really odd.
Listen to the pot calling the kettle black.
Tracy

Prairie Village, KS

#8 May 8, 2012
Look in the mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to the pot calling the kettle black.
Thanks, but I really didn't mean for anyone to have to prove my point right here by posting a comment that neither made sense or had to do with the discussion at hand just so they could try and make what appears to be an attempt at a nasty comment.
ha ha

Troy, MO

#9 May 8, 2012
this website is a joke!
not for the faint at heart or for anyone who takes things seriously
resident

Columbia, MO

#10 May 8, 2012
Tracy, you are absolutely right! I used to come to this site to see what's going on in our community. It has become a site with negativity, disrespect and hateful responses. The old saying "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything" doesn't pertain to this site. It has become a joke!
Tracy

Prairie Village, KS

#11 May 8, 2012
I also use to come to this site and had a few really informative discussions, after not visiting for awhile and stumbling back across it I was almost shocked at what it had become. If I had the amount of time to scour the threads finding places to add nasty comments I'd probably be pretty negative to I guess lol
Truth

Warrenton, MO

#12 May 8, 2012
The truth speaks volumes AND can set you free....

For far too long this county has wallowed in malaise and mediocrity. Some of it intentional and some not. The point is, when the truth appears on this websie and is verifiable, some around here do not like it!

Truth and facts are, at times, inconvenient things. Such items as the Lincoln County Budget, missing election ballots, who is receiveing what campaign donations from whom, taxpayer-funded bonus payments and so on....There are many here SCARED of the truth. They figure the LCJ will NEVER publish anything controversial and to the greatest extent, they are right.

It has never been "in vogue" to hold local officials accountable for their actions in this community. Now with the advent of TOPIX, their actions and decisions are not only visible, but open for criticism. If nothing else, it has let local officials and the "Good Ol Boys" know that they and their actions or decisions are being watched.
crying with laughter

Marthasville, MO

#13 May 9, 2012
Truth wrote:
The truth speaks volumes AND can set you free....
For far too long this county has wallowed in malaise and mediocrity. Some of it intentional and some not. The point is, when the truth appears on this websie and is verifiable, some around here do not like it!
Truth and facts are, at times, inconvenient things. Such items as the Lincoln County Budget, missing election ballots, who is receiveing what campaign donations from whom, taxpayer-funded bonus payments and so on....There are many here SCARED of the truth. They figure the LCJ will NEVER publish anything controversial and to the greatest extent, they are right.
It has never been "in vogue" to hold local officials accountable for their actions in this community. Now with the advent of TOPIX, their actions and decisions are not only visible, but open for criticism. If nothing else, it has let local officials and the "Good Ol Boys" know that they and their actions or decisions are being watched.
so when did elected officials and good ol boys care about who bakes a cake or if orshelin sells groceries. there has not been serious dicussion on here for over a year. this website is a joke for the young bloggers who want to destroy each other and trash anyone or anything that gets them upset for the moment. topix will never be the same so quit trying. your days of government discussion is over on this website.
mr perfecto

United States

#14 Jun 3, 2012
crazy
Anti Tona

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jun 3, 2012
crying with laughter wrote:
<quoted text>so when did elected officials and good ol boys care about who bakes a cake or if orshelin sells groceries. there has not been serious dicussion on here for over a year. this website is a joke for the young bloggers who want to destroy each other and trash anyone or anything that gets them upset for the moment. topix will never be the same so quit trying. your days of government discussion is over on this website.
Shut that hole in your face Tona. We don't need your pointless views.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Livinthedreamlc 3 hr Cottle 1
Crepe myrtles 4 hr Myrtle the turtle 2
The Beast of Cuivre River (Apr '11) 9 hr Livinthedreamlc 63
New Business in Troy 10 hr Livinthedreamlc 7
to sheriff john cottle 10 hr Livinthedreamlc 21
Leah Askey and Lincoln County Sued Again for Ag... Fri Livinthedreamlc 4
Change IS Coming Fri Livinthedreamlc 8

Troy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Troy Mortgages