Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Me and my wife just moved to the area. Looking for possible groups to join in the lifestyle with. Don't have to leave identity just contact info would be much appreciated!
Wtf

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Go to craigslist
Born Againers

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Contact any church with born againers. You would be surprised what they do outside of church.
Tip

Troy, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Go to Landmark Restaurant in Troy and ask to be directed to the Table of Knowledge....you'll get the straight scoop on who to contact.
connie

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Usually there's some hot action going on at big sticky's. I've been in the back of that little shed many a time and wow you will not go away dissatisfied.
Citizen

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Are we talking about sex?
trump for 12

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Just a swingin
Todd

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

The only thing happening at Big Sticky's is BBQ and political discourse. Not for lightweights which makes me think that someone was revealed as half baked.
ugh

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Citizen wrote:
Are we talking about sex?
You are such an idiot

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Gonads

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

Your wife and you should be able to entertain each other in the privacy of your own home. My wife and I play checkers in the middle of the bed. Every time she moves, I jump her.
TBHS

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Between us wrote:
Me and my wife just moved to the area. Looking for possible groups to join in the lifestyle with. Don't have to leave identity just contact info would be much appreciated!
Check out TBHS. They seem to have something going between students and teachers. If you are a teacher you will fit right in.
8 inch sticky tongue in u

Troy, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

Does anyone REALLY want to "swing" with anything in Lincoln County? I mean OH MY GOD have you seen the trailer trash roaming the county?

I feel like I should get a tetanus shot just thinking about it!

We typically go down to Florissant or Bridgeton area for some "action" and usually have an entertaining evening with some higher class people.
mercy mw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Judged:

ugh wrote:
<quoted text>You are such an idiot
I thought this was about golf
jmg

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

call judy Geeding she gets around to all the swinging clubs
Rebel RedNeck

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Hahaha, north county is so full of white trash and the scum of the county. i'll take my chances in Lincoln County, what an idiot!
8 inch sticky tongue in u wrote:
Does anyone REALLY want to "swing" with anything in Lincoln County? I mean OH MY GOD have you seen the trailer trash roaming the county?
I feel like I should get a tetanus shot just thinking about it!
We typically go down to Florissant or Bridgeton area for some "action" and usually have an entertaining evening with some higher class people.
Just Wondering

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

If there's anna real parties.
LotsOfSwinging

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

For real go check out julies pub in Troy! There are many couples in there always asking people to swing! All different ages, shades and sizes some have their teeth some don't! Some are clean some are not. Trust me most are pretty open. Best of luck.
SAY

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

JIM AND DEBS LAKESIDE PUB THIS SATURDAY
Just Curious

Old Monroe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Husband and I joined a swinger's group in KC about a year ago. We were both curious and wanting to add some real spice to our lives. It's been a great experience for us so far. The people we've mixed with are married, discreet and nice. I would not recommend participating in this activity in a group close to home for obvious reasons.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Troy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Troy News, Events & Info