Jack in the Box
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gerd

Warrenton, MO

#1 Nov 21, 2012
What happened to these place wait in drive through takes forever and food is like its a week old!
JACK

Troy, MO

#2 Nov 21, 2012
New manager, more concerned with hiring her daughter and her daughters friends and working them where they want rather than putting the customer first.
Barbara Horseshoe

Troy, MO

#3 Nov 21, 2012
That's because your mom works the drive thru.
Gerd wrote:
What happened to these place wait in drive through takes forever and food is like its a week old!
Exit Stage Left

Wright City, MO

#4 Nov 21, 2012
You have to be kidding me? It is so obvious you answered your own question. Give it up fool. M if you have an issue with the owner address it like a man. Pull those panties outta your crack and grow up!
Creech

Warrenton, MO

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Veit Cong running Jack in the Box how nice!
No Fuzz On My Cooter

Troy, MO

#6 Nov 24, 2012
I'm amazed the Chinese haven't taken that over too.
Pay attention

Saint Peters, MO

#7 Nov 25, 2012
No Fuzz On My Cooter wrote:
I'm amazed the Chinese haven't taken that over too.
Do some objective research....and in doing so you would find that the Chinese are doing nothing more than following the U.S. Capitalism model. How do you think the Europeans felt when we bought up many of the European conglomerates and banks?
By the way, it was the Chinese that bought US Treasury bonds at significant premiums knowing full well that they would retain value.....more than their own economy.

And now that the energy boom is around the corner, the value of the dollar will skyrocket....and the US economy will be fluid again.

The only thing that the Chinese control is low tech, no skill manual labor jobs...the ones that nobody wants here.
Tony

Saint Peters, MO

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
Do some objective research....and in doing so you would find that the Chinese are doing nothing more than following the U.S. Capitalism model. How do you think the Europeans felt when we bought up many of the European conglomerates and banks?
By the way, it was the Chinese that bought US Treasury bonds at significant premiums knowing full well that they would retain value.....more than their own economy.
And now that the energy boom is around the corner, the value of the dollar will skyrocket....and the US economy will be fluid again.
The only thing that the Chinese control is low tech, no skill manual labor jobs...the ones that nobody wants here.
Your statement would have been true 15 years ago. Not anymore. The Chinese have been using 'strategic capitalism' worldwide. They now control 116 of 117 leasing companies of the Panama Canal. In essence, they control it. The renimbi yuan is now up worldwide as the replacement for the dollar as the world reserve currency. Their engineering schools now starting to outdraw US universities as the places to go for advanced engineering. To give an idea as to how quickly their economy is growing, they are building a city the size of Philadelphia EVERY THIRTY DAYS. I've done Master's thesis's on this topic. Yes they invested trillions in our bonds/notes. But if you follow the WallStreet Journal ,you'd know that they have been cashing in for several years on a global 'buying' spree, turning paper dollars into hard assets. They have mining concerns globally taking mineral deposits as fast as they can be taken. An intereting show on satellite is 'jungle gold.' You can see that in Africa, Chinese mining operations are full scale even in remote jungles. Why do you think we're currently in Afghanistan? Do you think it's due to 'terrorists?' We are there for ONE reason. Afghanistan has some of the richest mineral deposits globally in multiple industrial rare metals. Our presence there is solely to keep it out of the hands of the Chinese.
Tony

Saint Peters, MO

#9 Nov 26, 2012
interesting show....my bad.
Actually

Troy, MO

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Actually you are completly wrong. The weak dollar combined with the trade deficit with China has created a debt for equity swap that has China essentially owning the US.
Dummies in this country keep buying crap made in China and have no clue that China now owns us.
Pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually more

United States

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Is that why the cities that they built are sitting empty?
carmen

United States

#12 Nov 26, 2012
China don't own me because I don't buy their crap. 'Merica all the way from this Lincoln County redneck.
Thanks

Troy, MO

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Thanks to you redneck walmart buying fools you most certainly DO get all your crap from China.
carmen wrote:
China don't own me because I don't buy their crap.'Merica all the way from this Lincoln County redneck.
Exit Stage Left

Wright City, MO

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Can we get back to the point made by the original poster?

They were upset over losing their job at Troy Jack in the Box. Instead of finding another dead end job they chose to voice their concerns on a public message board. Even though it is merely a desperate attempt at self gratification there is a larger issue here. They are screaming for professional help and no one have offered that!
Mao Tse TungInHerAss

Troy, MO

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Obviously you're a Chinaman trying to change the subject since you know we're on to you and your commie hoodlums trying to take us over. In these parts we can spot your types a mile away.
Exit Stage Left wrote:
Can we get back to the point made by the original poster?
They were upset over losing their job at Troy Jack in the Box. Instead of finding another dead end job they chose to voice their concerns on a public message board. Even though it is merely a desperate attempt at self gratification there is a larger issue here. They are screaming for professional help and no one have offered that!
To The Point

Saint Peters, MO

#16 Nov 26, 2012
Let us cut the bull. Obama created maybe a few low paying jobs in 3 years. China created 400 million middle income jobs in 2012. So, who is taking more care of citizens?
Specifics please

Troy, MO

#17 Nov 27, 2012
When you say "created jobs" I'm curious what specific piece of legislation can you point to that created these jobs?
To The Point wrote:
Let us cut the bull. Obama created maybe a few low paying jobs in 3 years. China created 400 million middle income jobs in 2012. So, who is taking more care of citizens?
Tony

Saint Peters, MO

#18 Nov 27, 2012
Obama counts jobs that include government positions that add no viable service or product to the economy. His cash for clunkers created 'thousands' of accountant jobs temporarily before its total and utter collapse. Let's give him credit for this.(each clunker cost the taxpayer over 300 grand....what a success!)
Courtney

Troy, MO

#19 Nov 27, 2012
The Senate voted on June 18, 2009 with a bi-partisan vote of 91-5 on the Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2009 which included the Car Allowance Rebate System.

If you Conservatives didn't want the Car Allowance Rebate System to be sent up to the President for signature then your Republican Senators shouldn't have voted for it in the first place. Then President Obama would not have had a piece of paper in front of his face to sign on June 24, 2009.

Oops kinda blows a hole in your whole argument that Obama single handidly enacted the CARS Program doesn't it? Looks like your Conservative friends played a crucial part in putting it on his desk to sign. They could have easily voted "Nay" and blocked it, but they didn't.
Tony wrote:
Obama counts jobs that include government positions that add no viable service or product to the economy. His cash for clunkers created 'thousands' of accountant jobs temporarily before its total and utter collapse. Let's give him credit for this.(each clunker cost the taxpayer over 300 grand....what a success!)
Tony

Saint Peters, MO

#20 Nov 28, 2012
The majority of repubs in the house voted against it. You sound like you wanted it to pass? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the kidnapp family? 9 hr Fools Errand 27
China Green Buffet (Dec '12) 15 hr Teacher 18
sal 23 hr to classy lady 7
Invaders Motorcycle Gang in Lincoln County (Oct '12) Sun LAP 195
Jiffy Lube (Jul '12) Sun KY 19
Fair auction problem! Jul 31 LCP 22
hummingbirds Jul 30 sweet lips 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Troy Mortgages