gangsta wannabe
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
stonehenge

Shirley, AR

#1 Jan 12, 2013
has anyone heard of some jokester called geek money in troy?
Paying attention

Fairfax, VA

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Mainly a bunch of Ghetto Hoodrats run by an over weight retard called Big Jon who rips people off.... Sadly the few people who work for him who do have talent won't ever go anywhere with him.
stonehenge

Shirley, AR

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Paying attention wrote:
Mainly a bunch of Ghetto Hoodrats run by an over weight retard called Big Jon who rips people off.... Sadly the few people who work for him who do have talent won't ever go anywhere with him.
i have heard all about his shadiness. he really to what i understand doesnt even work so how does he have people working for him?
wilson

Shirley, AR

#4 Jan 12, 2013
he wont be going anywhere either! theres NO talent
in what he does.what a scumbag
why me

Shirley, AR

#5 Jan 12, 2013
yeah he used to d.j. - dont know what happened with that
Elrod

Saint Peters, MO

#6 Jan 12, 2013
They talk eubonics and brag about shootings in st.Louis. It is almost literally impossible to understand their ghetto slang. It's ignorance magnified. The only reason I know this is because one of the fathers of the group is a friend of mine. He is an intelligent hardworking good businessman, however his child is a rebellious brat. He hopes it's a phase.
why me

Shirley, AR

#7 Jan 12, 2013
he left his wife and new baby boy for a 17 yr skank
if you know jon then you know who im talking about
dont understand why wife took him back after that either. and that wasnt the 1st time he did this to her------he is trouble with a capital T
Irony

Shirley, AR

#8 Jan 12, 2013
He collects a state check each month, has necac, gets food stamps, because he doesnt have a legitimate job and all these supposed rap jobs and shows pay cash and he doesnt claim it and doesnt pay his bills and debts. Someone loaned him the money to bail his pregnant wife out of jail and he refused to pay back the bail money, thats a low life. One of his "crew" is sitting in jail or prison because he shot into a houseful of children and the guy he was supposedly wanting to shoot wasnt even in the house! and they all want him released because apparently its cool to endanger childrens lifes? Hes cheated on his wife multiple times and even left her shortly after having a baby and is always running his mouth about his supposed friends and family. Hes the epitome of a welfare whore abusing the system and doing nothing with his life... Nice to know our tax dollars go to him sitting around getting fat, smoking weed, and paying his rent. Hell their rap videos are so ghetto! They stand in front of plain houses in troy rapping about mansions, wave guns around in the air, and pretend that their broke down cars are expensive LMAO losers!
wilson

Shirley, AR

#9 Jan 12, 2013
Irony wrote:
He collects a state check each month, has necac, gets food stamps, because he doesnt have a legitimate job and all these supposed rap jobs and shows pay cash and he doesnt claim it and doesnt pay his bills and debts. Someone loaned him the money to bail his pregnant wife out of jail and he refused to pay back the bail money, thats a low life. One of his "crew" is sitting in jail or prison because he shot into a houseful of children and the guy he was supposedly wanting to shoot wasnt even in the house! and they all want him released because apparently its cool to endanger childrens lifes? Hes cheated on his wife multiple times and even left her shortly after having a baby and is always running his mouth about his supposed friends and family. Hes the epitome of a welfare whore abusing the system and doing nothing with his life... Nice to know our tax dollars go to him sitting around getting fat, smoking weed, and paying his rent. Hell their rap videos are so ghetto! They stand in front of plain houses in troy rapping about mansions, wave guns around in the air, and pretend that their broke down cars are expensive LMAO losers!
how is this piece of shit getting away with all this?
cletus

Shirley, AR

#11 Jan 13, 2013
wtf--------why would his wife continue to stay with this cheating hoodlum? is her self esteem that low? hopefully the baby will be nothing like him and the wife will wake up real soon!
freespeech

Shirley, AR

#12 Jan 13, 2013
hey do u peeps realize he is a con artist yeah big jon---geek money -i know all about this gangsta wannabe and so do alot of people around here. he has done some really rotten things to people.
do not trust this creep. seriously
Double Duh

Troy, MO

#13 Jan 13, 2013
When you post multiple times with different IDs please change more than your screen name! Change writing style, caps usage, spelling, something! You are not even trying to give the appearance more than one moron even cares about this fool.
juno

Shirley, AR

#14 Jan 13, 2013
why me wrote:
yeah he used to d.j.- dont know what happened with that
probly cause trouble follows and no one wants to deal wit it
freespeech

Shirley, AR

#15 Jan 13, 2013
Double Duh wrote:
When you post multiple times with different IDs please change more than your screen name! Change writing style, caps usage, spelling, something! You are not even trying to give the appearance more than one moron even cares about this fool.
only my 2nd comment and some of us competent people know how to spell and use grammar correctly. there is nothing wrong with that.
have you read some of these forums? many cannot spell or talk normal
Double Duh

Troy, MO

#16 Jan 13, 2013
freespeech wrote:
<quoted text>
only my 2nd comment and some of us competent people know how to spell and use grammar correctly. there is nothing wrong with that.
have you read some of these forums? many cannot spell or talk normal
There is a button on your keyboard that makes some of the letters you type appear capitalized. Crazy I know, but true. Change your ID and try again.
Irony

Shirley, AR

#17 Jan 13, 2013
They named the baby Teddy G.... I have a feeling that will haunt that child for life, unless he grows up to be as useless as his sperm donor. And I find it amazing you could try and identify anyone by their grammar and spelling in this thread. It seems to be pretty varied to me. And yes Geek Money and majority of its affiliates are welfare whores and con artists.
LetsGetItDone

Ann Arbor, MI

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Someone post his "real" name and his home where abouts. Someone with the right connections will report it, and the IRS/Gov't will do their job and "fix" the evasion problem.
freespeech

Shirley, AR

#19 Jan 14, 2013
Irony wrote:
They named the baby Teddy G.... I have a feeling that will haunt that child for life, unless he grows up to be as useless as his sperm donor. And I find it amazing you could try and identify anyone by their grammar and spelling in this thread. It seems to be pretty varied to me. And yes Geek Money and majority of its affiliates are welfare whores and con artists.
Whats the g stand for? gangster? I sure hope not!
United States

#20 Jan 14, 2013
His real name is Jonathan Hardin and his facebook states he his a"Breadwinner at Self Employed" lol. More like moocher of your tax dollars. But he usually resides in Troy, but has been know to bounce around and sleep around. If any one has a real address I'd love to pass it on to a friend who's wanting to file civil charges to get her money back from him! She's the one who loaned him bail money to get his prego wife out of jail and now the fucking loser won't pay her back. Hope he eats himself to death and stops being a strain on our dollar.
LMFAO

Troy, MO

#21 Jan 14, 2013
I just checked out this gangturd an let me tell you he or his "crew" have no freaking talent or have any morals, all you see is nasty white trash mixed with black trash and in the end you still get trash. I know of at least 3 other local bands/rap groups that have better sound then these Jungle ratsÂ….got to love topix!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flynn Drilling (Dec '13) 6 hr Some guy that knows 76
Hardcastle Transgender 10 hr Better than that 5
Matt Bass for Commission Tue Daily Mirror 47
New Troy Restaurant Tue Gold Crown 2
pam hupp (Aug '14) Jun 27 pennys on the dime 85
Pam Hupp gulity Jun 27 Whathefox 13
Missing woman Jun 26 Capone 2

Troy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance