fight at TBHS
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
OMG fight

Saint Peters, MO

#1 Nov 14, 2012

I can't believe this is going on in our schools,over a girl?
jett

Wentzville, MO

#2 Nov 14, 2012
OMG fight wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =X-j7vYF-CNUXX

I can't believe this is going on in our schools,over a girl?
I see criminal charges in that one!
Hmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 14, 2012
The best part in when the "tough" guy gets slammed like a bitch! What a douche, he is going far in life!
Nut Jobs

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 14, 2012
jett wrote:
<quoted text>
I see criminal charges in that one!
Also I'd get a lawyer & sue the fuckstick & make him & his family pay. Possibly even the school to.
Suckerpunch

Saint Peters, MO

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
The best part in when the "tough" guy gets slammed like a bitch! What a douche, he is going far in life!
The $itch is the guy who suckerpunched the kid by the wall!Thanks to the kid that broke it up.
jett

Wentzville, MO

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
I was thinking that too
Hmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Suckerpunch wrote:
<quoted text>
The $itch is the guy who suckerpunched the kid by the wall!Thanks to the kid that broke it up.
Yeah, exactly like I said....
wow

Troy, MO

#8 Nov 14, 2012
The victim was punched between 24-25 times before being stopped. I wonder about the relationship between the videographer and the puncher.....seems like the timing of this video was planned. Some people sell videos of fights to unscrupulous companies on the internet. I hope charges are filed and that the assailant is jailed. The punches between 18-22 are very vicious. Someone needs to take that boy to the proverbial woodshed for serious re-education.
moondance

O Fallon, MO

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Kids acting like they were raised in a barn don't they realize in most instance the girl they like wont permanently be theirs anyways sad sad sad
TBHS

Saint Peters, MO

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Just called the school, and they are looking into it.Good!Boy should be removed from the school.Videographer has a FB page.Bet his mom is proud.
Video gone

Saint Peters, MO

#11 Nov 14, 2012
The video has been taking down.
jett

Wentzville, MO

#12 Nov 14, 2012
I bet that girl was really good in bed
No clue

Saint Peters, MO

#13 Nov 14, 2012
jett wrote:
I bet that girl was really good in bed
get back to class.
Poor County

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Nov 14, 2012
Another great example of the people inhabiting the area. Geeeesh! Some more GREAT PR!
The Law

Foristell, MO

#15 Nov 14, 2012
Nut Jobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Also I'd get a lawyer & sue the fuckstick & make him & his family pay. Possibly even the school to.
the school district has a responsibility to provide a safe environment so they are legally liable for failure to provide a safe and secure environment.
Yes, they should sue the kid, the kid's parents and the school. The video evidence does not lie.

For the kid that delivered the punches....you just got yourself a heap of trouble. For instance, if you apply for student loans for education, well, you just got yourself excluded for qualification. Why? You can't get a student loan with a criminal conviction. Nice way to screw up your life numbskull. Feel big now? Just wait til the plaintif's attorney has you on the stand.
Just another case of Lincoln County Mentality.
Double Dummy

Foristell, MO

#16 Nov 14, 2012
If you look at the R3 website, this week is "Bully wareness Week". Nice timing.

How about Criminal Liability week?
Question

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Nov 15, 2012
The Law wrote:
<quoted text>
the school district has a responsibility to provide a safe environment so they are legally liable for failure to provide a safe and secure environment.
Yes, they should sue the kid, the kid's parents and the school. The video evidence does not lie.
For the kid that delivered the punches....you just got yourself a heap of trouble. For instance, if you apply for student loans for education, well, you just got yourself excluded for qualification. Why? You can't get a student loan with a criminal conviction. Nice way to screw up your life numbskull. Feel big now? Just wait til the plaintif's attorney has you on the stand.
Just another case of Lincoln County Mentality.
While I agree that the school has a responsibility to provided a save and secure environment, what do you think they should have done to prevent this? As the video shows, this was one student walking up to another student and attacking him. What warning signs were there for the school to take action? Please be specific. The school is the deep pocket, so the lawyers will go after them, but what should they have done? This isn't a case where you could argue putting in metal detectors to prevent guns from getting in the building. The weapon was his fists. How long did this attack last? Was there time for the school to do anything? I don't know any specifics beyond the video posted, so if there is more info please provide. Based on what I saw, I don't think the school could have done anything to prevent this.
observer

Troy, MO

#18 Nov 15, 2012
I watched the video. I don't think that the school could've stopped this. The videographer was definitely 'In' on this, as he followed the attacker to get a clear view right up to the actual assault. The victim didn't put up any resistance other than trying to cover his face. Whatever lead up to this doesn't matter, as this assault is flagrant and disturbing. I hope the attacker is over 18 and classified as an adult so there are real consequences. If anyone knows how this turns out , please post. Have charges been filed? Were the police notified? I had a hard time watching this.
ya well

Potosi, MO

#19 Nov 15, 2012
I am sure the police have been notified and I agree this was sickening. But do not see how it could have been prevented. If some animal wants to attack how can you prevent what you do not know is going to happen. If that were the case there would never be any violence anywhere in the world ever. Think about it
The Law

United States

#20 Nov 15, 2012
Where were the Hall Monitors? If the adult supervision was not appropriately placed, in such numbers, and in such places as to provide "adequate" supervision and field of view, then it is the fault of the Building Principal, as that person is ultimately responsible for what happens in that building, and is responsible for the safety and welfare of the students while in their building.
If indeed that videographer was in on it, that person therefore may be charged with conspiracy to commit assualt and battery. I find it hard to believe that the videographer did not know about it ahead of time, yet failed to take any measure whatsoever to assist the victim. Because of this willfull failure to assist, you then become an accessory to the assault. So now we have the actual perpetrator, a conspiracy to commit bodily harm, and accessory to assualt and battery. better lawyer up boys....and your parents better get out the check-book.
Btw, a really good attorney for the school district would be able to make a pretty goods case that the school was the victim of the assualt conspiracy planned by the alleged co-conspirators, and any judgement rendered on the school district is solely the responsibility of the perpetrators and/or their parents.

This is gonna cost fella's....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troy MO sewer rates 16 hr Get ur Facts Stra... 4
Graft and Corruption 16 hr One who knows 15
More Bill Cosby 20 hr Mirror Daily 3
pam hupp arrested! (Aug '16) Sun Lucky You 68
Vote "NO" On Sales Tax Sun CommonSenseEducat... 36
Shared Closet rip off Feb 25 Frustrated 6
Fed Indictments Soon Feb 25 Gringots Bank 8

Troy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance