When do we get the stripper bar?

When do we get the stripper bar?

Posted in the Troy Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Whats next

United States

#1 Dec 15, 2011
Boy Lincoln county is getting so sleazy. We have all the tattoo places for our girls to get there Tramp Stamps and everything from head to toe pierced. We have the head shop for all the drug goods. We have a porn star/ escort that lives here so when will we go the rest of the way to slutville and get the stripper bar?
Skunk Weed

Saint Peters, MO

#2 Dec 15, 2011
No stripper bar please,, it will only get our missels ready to launch.
Whats next

Topeka, KS

#3 Dec 15, 2011
Awww come on. There are already several that live at Tropicana Village. It would be alot closer drive.
sleazebag

Chicago, IL

#4 Dec 16, 2011
Need number for porn star/ escort. Lol
Whats next

United States

#5 Dec 16, 2011
sleazebag wrote:
Need number for porn star/ escort. Lol
Google porn star truxton Missouri and it might pop up. No pun intended lol.
Tyann Mason

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 16, 2011
Since when was getting a tattoo a sleazy thing to do? Every town has some tattoo parlors.. Now I agree, the porn actress thing is pretty funny. Her "porn" name is Tyann Mason... You can run a hot-dog through the gap in her front teeth if you know what I mean :)
She has her own page, but you have to arrange something/or tell her that you aren't from Lincoln County. If you do, she won't see you. Go to the hotel in Wentzville that rents by the hour. She will meet you there.
Wentzville Wins Again

Troy, MO

#7 Dec 17, 2011
Tyann Mason wrote:
Since when was getting a tattoo a sleazy thing to do? Every town has some tattoo parlors.. Now I agree, the porn actress thing is pretty funny. Her "porn" name is Tyann Mason... You can run a hot-dog through the gap in her front teeth if you know what I mean :)
She has her own page, but you have to arrange something/or tell her that you aren't from Lincoln County. If you do, she won't see you. Go to the hotel in Wentzville that rents by the hour. She will meet you there.
That's just great! See how Wentzville gets all our money away from us? We need a TIF so we can keep Lincoln County money here!
well then

San Jose, CA

#8 Dec 17, 2011
Tyann Mason wrote:
Since when was getting a tattoo a sleazy thing to do? Every town has some tattoo parlors.. Now I agree, the porn actress thing is pretty funny. Her "porn" name is Tyann Mason... You can run a hot-dog through the gap in her front teeth if you know what I mean :)
She has her own page, but you have to arrange something/or tell her that you aren't from Lincoln County. If you do, she won't see you. Go to the hotel in Wentzville that rents by the hour. She will meet you there.
since you seem to know so much, tell us, was she any good? Was she expensive? Did you get an std and bring it home to share with your loved one?
Chris S

Troy, MO

#9 Dec 18, 2011
Who cares if a former porn star/escort lives here. Maybe she grew up here. When all of perfect people can look in the mirror with absolutely nothing to be guilty about, you can start judging others.
Gimme Sluts

United States

#10 Dec 19, 2011
YES! Let's turn Lincoln County into another East STL, Sauget or Brooklyn, ILL! Criminal elements that are already here will LOVE IT! The county officials can line their pockets with the licensing fees to replace the tax fees they were collecting.

It could help the unemployment rate by seeing some of Lincoln County's finest woman up there on stage! They could were high heels with Carhartts and Camouflage! Yeee Haaaw! I want to see "Soybean Sally" and "Cornpone Katie" on that stage.
bigdonglover

Saint Peters, MO

#11 Dec 19, 2011
Skunk Weed wrote:
No stripper bar please,, it will only get our missels ready to launch.
do you hand out a magnifying glass in order to find it?
bigdonglover

Saint Peters, MO

#12 Dec 20, 2011
Make you a deal- you supply the magnifying glass and I'll bring my own tweezers and we'll see if you can shoot that rocket off
bigdonglover

Troy, MO

#13 Dec 20, 2011
And I will also bring toothpicks to hold your tiny balls back out of the way.

Why do some people say, "Grow some balls!"? Those things are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina. Those things really take a pounding!-- Betty White
Perverted Pasties

United States

#14 Dec 20, 2011
This is the PERFECT economic development tool for Lincoln County! Many dirty old men from STC County will come here and, "lay their money down," as both Cher and Reba have said! Think of the sales tax revenue it will generate! Since we have no P and Z, no worries there and the state statute, what the hell! No one in this county ever follows them anyway.......

I say build it just south of Troy in the unincorporated area somewhere along Highway J or U!
1hunglo

Troy, MO

#15 Dec 20, 2011
This blog is great. Everyone had a good opinion. It shows the development of our productive county and the more perspective way we are noted for. How about it being next to the local police station. Keep them busy on the month end instead of hurassing us about stupid reasons for pulling people over.
Delbert Dimwit

United States

#16 Dec 20, 2011
Hey ya'all! Let's gets us dem strippers right now! You know we'ins farmers and laborers ain't got notin to do anyways so let us tip dem beauties with George Washingtons!

Open it next a quickie mart and we can drink our Tallboys a head of time!
Remember When

Troy, MO

#17 Dec 20, 2011
Perverted Pasties wrote:
This is the PERFECT economic development tool for Lincoln County! Many dirty old men from STC County will come here and, "lay their money down," as both Cher and Reba have said! Think of the sales tax revenue it will generate! Since we have no P and Z, no worries there and the state statute, what the hell! No one in this county ever follows them anyway.......
I say build it just south of Troy in the unincorporated area somewhere along Highway J or U!
This reminds me of "Fanny's", the strip joint that opened in the 1980s in Wright City (in the quansot hut on the north service road). Any night of the week, you could find many of Warren County's gentry bellied up and trying to stuff dollar bills in the ladies' garters.
johnson long

Troy, MO

#18 Dec 21, 2011
Remember When wrote:
<quoted text>
This reminds me of "Fanny's", the strip joint that opened in the 1980s in Wright City (in the quansot hut on the north service road). Any night of the week, you could find many of Warren County's gentry bellied up and trying to stuff dollar bills in the ladies' garters.
Man,we had some good nights there, didn't we?
Typical

Moscow Mills, MO

#19 May 7, 2012
Typical comments from Linc..... This is simple, really! She's a hoosier escort, who has had to lower her "rates" and find a real job!
Typical

Moscow Mills, MO

#20 May 7, 2012
The gap in her teeth is'nt her only issue. Have you seen her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our Local Schools 6 hr One in Twelve 64
Port of Lincoln Not Happening 8 hr riverrat 39
restaurants in Troy 12 hr terminator 13
dead beat dad list (Feb '11) 12 hr baha 183
About Time Tue croft 46
Invaders Motorcycle Gang in Lincoln County (Oct '12) Tue Electric Scooter 179
Mike Eaton? May 24 bodine crush 1
More from around the web

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]