Henke for treasurer??
beatrice

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#21 May 5, 2010
ABOUTTIME wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree wholeheartedly, if you have a street in Troy or Lincoln County that has the same last name as you do then I dont think you should be able to hold any public office."Good ole boys" be gone, they have handle things for decades on this county and look how far we have come, thats right not far.I agree, is not, in my opinion "rude", she has a large chip on her shoulder and feels she derseves things because of her name.
Not quite her last name, she married into that last name. To find out her maiden name, you'd have to go back several last names, shes been married several times. I don't even think any of her children have the same father. I say to no to her, we don't need another white trash elected official
I_M_anonymous

Columbia, MO

#22 May 10, 2010
I find it interesting that one can create an anonymous identity to bash a person's reputation. Seems to me that those who are the most vocal are typically the least likely to use his/her real name.
I_M_STILL_anonym ous

Columbia, MO

#23 May 10, 2010
Oh my gosh, I can post under different names, which means that misinformation will appear to come from different sources. WOW, this internet thing is cool.
dragon trainer

Wentzville, MO

#24 May 10, 2010
aint it great?
GreenMachine

Troy, MO

#25 May 10, 2010
Yep, there's only six (6) actual people on this web site all using different names. Some of them even argue with themselves. Very entertaining..
2forlc

Saint Peters, MO

#26 May 11, 2010
Just because several people on here have said they will not vote for her, don't assume they're the same person or people. I think our officials all need to have an education that's from a reputable school and moral ethics to boot. If they don't then I don't think they are qualified for office.
Missed Opportunity

Jefferson City, MO

#27 May 11, 2010
2forlc wrote:
Just because several people on here have said they will not vote for her, don't assume they're the same person or people. I think our officials all need to have an education that's from a reputable school and moral ethics to boot. If they don't then I don't think they are qualified for office.
This IS Lincoln County, afterall. Since when does a leader or candidate have to posses even a minimal education?
Husband of Krysti

Troy, MO

#28 May 11, 2010
I normally can overlook all the B.S. on here and chaulk it up to entertainment, but when you bring my children into matters unrelated to them I have to set the record straight.
The daughter you mention has never had bad grades, just not quite the A's and B's we expect at our house. She did wear long dresses(not prom dresses to school for the first quarter of her freshman year as she lost an agreement(some would call it a bet) with me not her mother. At our house we believe in keeping our word and in this case she kept hers. Now I can tell you it was even hard for me to see her wear these to school at first, but she will tell you it made her very popular and it forced her to work harder on her grades. Before you judge me, let me tell you I talked to her teachers before during and after this event. Fast forward, she is graduating this year with over a 3.0 gpa and was a FFA senior officer. She has had no issues with the law or been in any trouble and is looking forward to going to college. One retired principal turned bus driver even posted this on the internet and stays in contact with her and told me he wished more parents got involved in their childrens lives. I hope this straightens out the facts about my daughter and you people who have nothing else to do can focus on things that matter. While I am here I will discuss some other FACTS. I am the second husband to Krysti and she is my second wife. She has a degree in accounting and has worked as an account manager and for a CPA from Lincoln County who is now deceased. Why is she running? Because we teach our children and believe we are suppose to give more than you take from this world! If you know anything about us, we are a conservative, christian(catholic) family that believes in volunteering as much as possible especially for things that involve children. For the parents that complain about 4-H, my guess is these are the same parents that want to drop their kids off at a meeting and not be involved in their childrens lives. You can only get out what you put into these groups, 4-H is a lot of work, but can be very rewarding. A lot of todays leaders were in 4-H as kids. You can vote for whoever you choose, but at least try to get the FACTS and not belive the trash that is sometimes posted here and elsewhere. Thanks for letting me set the record straight.
2forlc

Saint Peters, MO

#29 May 11, 2010
you really did that to your child? How horrible for her. You are not fit to be a parent in my book. I don't know you personally, but that's just wrong, "bet" or no "bet". To make your child in her freshman year face that kind of shame is unfathomable. Maybe you should have helped her study more, and skipped all the 4H things you said you did. Maybe then she wouldn't have gotten bad grades. Or do what other parents do and take away a privilege, like 4H, which you obviously didn't do. Don't you know how cruel kids can be? Sick, disturbed family in my opinion.
Insider

United States

#30 May 11, 2010
2forlc wrote:
you really did that to your child? How horrible for her. You are not fit to be a parent in my book. I don't know you personally, but that's just wrong, "bet" or no "bet". To make your child in her freshman year face that kind of shame is unfathomable. Maybe you should have helped her study more, and skipped all the 4H things you said you did. Maybe then she wouldn't have gotten bad grades. Or do what other parents do and take away a privilege, like 4H, which you obviously didn't do. Don't you know how cruel kids can be? Sick, disturbed family in my opinion.
I know tons of families that would have thought that was funny and not at all crude. And I know families that would have done something even more cruel (by your standards). Leave the families out of your bashing unless your's is perfect and ready to be judged along with others. Get a life!
Husband of Krysti

Troy, MO

#31 May 11, 2010
2forlc, we do not let our children back away from commitments like 4-H. If you join(anything) and it is a choice at our house then you must fulfill your commitment. Now for taking away a priviledge, that is exactly what I did. Took away her choice to wear what she wanted to school. The fact is she did not want any help, she wanted to do it on her own. Have you raised any children? Do the same things work for every child. If you have any experience you will know each child is different and has different needs. Maybe you are too busy judging others to look at your own life. Or better yet next time there is an opening in an elected position put yourself on the ballot so people can spread lies and judge you and your children and your decisions even if they do not know the truth. Good Luck on you future campaign!
dragon trainer

Wentzville, MO

#32 May 11, 2010
I still say, ain't this great?? I love this kind of stuff!!
2forlc

Saint Peters, MO

#33 May 11, 2010
Husband of Krysti wrote:
2forlc, we do not let our children back away from commitments like 4-H. If you join(anything) and it is a choice at our house then you must fulfill your commitment. Now for taking away a priviledge, that is exactly what I did. Took away her choice to wear what she wanted to school. The fact is she did not want any help, she wanted to do it on her own. Have you raised any children? Do the same things work for every child. If you have any experience you will know each child is different and has different needs. Maybe you are too busy judging others to look at your own life. Or better yet next time there is an opening in an elected position put yourself on the ballot so people can spread lies and judge you and your children and your decisions even if they do not know the truth. Good Luck on you future campaign!
Unfortunately, the environment for children today is much different than say, 20 years ago. Kids are picked on relentlessly for not having the "right" kind of hair cut, etc. I think it is beyond cruel to send your kid into school looking so out of place and then yet expect them to fit in, improve their self image and improve those rotten grades. You're lying if you say that everyone thought it was funny. I'm sure there were people who taunted your daughter because of it and to think it is because of your "parenting" hand is sick. My point is, there are many other things you could have done, your judgement should be questioned. Your wife will never win that election. Curious? Is she your daughter or is this one of the other many babies daddies?
troygirll

Wentzville, MO

#34 May 13, 2010
I'M VOTING FOR KRYSTI.
windowwatcher

Saint Peters, MO

#35 Jul 1, 2010
Didn't know much about kristi but after reading this, I think I will be voting for another candidate. I think its a shame she made her daughter go to school like that. Whats wrong with people nowadays? It just goes to show you that skeletons in the closet can come back to haunt you. Sounds like instead of running for office, she should be running for a counselor's office. You have to wonder what goes on behind closed doors in that family?
Answer

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#36 Jul 1, 2010
windowwatcher wrote:
Didn't know much about kristi but after reading this, I think I will be voting for another candidate. I think its a shame she made her daughter go to school like that. Whats wrong with people nowadays? It just goes to show you that skeletons in the closet can come back to haunt you. Sounds like instead of running for office, she should be running for a counselor's office. You have to wonder what goes on behind closed doors in that family?
So you base your vote on what you read HERE? I guess you belong to the Good Ol Boy group that may be able to read, but understands neither the validity of what is written or the motive. Typical Lincoln County "life-time" resident.
answer me

Saint Peters, MO

#37 Jul 1, 2010
You are correct, why would I beleive anything posted on here. After all Answer/Buddy/LCW you rant on here all the time. I wonder why you still live in Lincoln County as much as you dislike everybody and everything. Hey this is the first time we agreed on something. Well 1/2. Well just the first sentence.
Answer

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#38 Jul 1, 2010
answer me wrote:
You are correct, why would I beleive anything posted on here. After all Answer/Buddy/LCW you rant on here all the time. I wonder why you still live in Lincoln County as much as you dislike everybody and everything. Hey this is the first time we agreed on something. Well 1/2. Well just the first sentence.
I ASSume you are a Democrat, but that is ok. There are 12 step programs available to get your mind straightened out from Obama Syndrome.
answer me

Saint Peters, MO

#39 Jul 1, 2010
Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
I ASSume you are a Democrat, but that is ok. There are 12 step programs available to get your mind straightened out from Obama Syndrome.
Well you got the first 3 letters right your an ASSume. I vote for the person not the party. After all most people in Lincoln County are not as intellegent as you. Maybe you need to get off your rump and run from something, I mean for something. After all you know whats best for us all. I think you could solve the city, county, state, and maybe the national problems.
troy resident

Warrenton, MO

#40 Jul 11, 2010
I VOTE NO FOR KRYSTI GARRETT AND ALL HER LIES........SHE IS A WANT A BE IN MY BOOK...SHE HAS LIKE 10 KIDS SHE NEEDS TO STAY HOME AND TAKE CARE OF THEM..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DOJ To Get Paperwork 2 hr Are we certain 14
leah askey (Apr '14) 7 hr mark 92
Commission Hijinks Fri LinCo Losers 13
150,000 Reasons Why Lincoln County Sucks Feb 4 Crime Novel 1
Commission Attorney Under Investigation Feb 3 Den of Thieves 5
pam hupp (Aug '14) Feb 1 mark 81
100.7 the viper (Jan '14) Jan 30 Eric Pumphrey 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Troy Mortgages