Posted in the Troy Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Funny

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Feb 27, 2013
This was posted on Julie's wall!

To all of Julies Pub customers. Sorry, but due to changing new and upgrading managment, we will be closed till further notice. Any questions, please contact Joe Laurinaitis and Jesica Laurinaitis. Through facebook. Thank you !!!!!!!!!!Sal
Hmmmm

Ridgedale, MO

#2 Feb 27, 2013
If he's gone then maybe I'll check them out.
Life in Troy

Moscow Mills, MO

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Not that I really care, but I am curious as to why anyone would have to direct their questions to people (relatives) who don't live anywhere close to Troy or the bar. Facebook pages show Jesica [sic] lives in Minnesota and Joe, Road Warrior, in Pennslvania. Like I said, more curious than caring.
Life in Troy

Moscow Mills, MO

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Fresh off FaceBook!!

We are. Open for business. Everything 1/2 off on menu till 6 pm. All domestic bottles $1.75. Let's get ready for a new chapter here at Julies Pub.

WTH! LOL! Re-name it to the BI-POLAR BAR. We are Open, we are Closed, we have a DJ, we dont have a DJ...hahaha...
Funny

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Well you can tell that post wasn't written by Sal. It actually looks like someone can spell some things correctly. Maybe they have new management?
jim bob

United States

#6 Feb 28, 2013
The guy has seen more cock than a chicken picker.
management

Troy, MO

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Sal is still there lmfao not sure what the change was but obviously not a good one if he's still there
Hmmmm

Ridgedale, MO

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Wonder if Julie will ever wake up to the fact that Sal is the reason people won't come to her bar?
right

Troy, MO

#9 Mar 1, 2013
Yeah they get rid of the good bar tenders and entertainment. Put a stripper pole in and call it the red light district. Then try to call it a family bar lmfao. It's a joke the bar has a great image... Not!
Haha

United States

#10 Mar 2, 2013
Not going back until sal is completely out!
right

Troy, MO

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Haha wrote:
Not going back until sal is completely out!
Agreed with the rest of the Lincoln county residents who aren't low life scum!
sal lover

Troy, MO

#12 Mar 2, 2013
He is a great lover. Satisfies me all the time.
haha

Troy, MO

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Damn really that bar is a shit hole just like George's . And so is the two faced owner Zjulie and Sal is just a huge joke.
haters

United States

#14 Mar 4, 2013
people do go to her bar. if you don't like how they run their business don't go there. go to mustang Sally's or Georgees where it takes 20+ minutes to get a drink. we won't miss you :)
???

Troy, MO

#15 Mar 5, 2013
haters wrote:
people do go to her bar. if you don't like how they run their business don't go there. go to mustang Sally's or Georgees where it takes 20+ minutes to get a drink. we won't miss you :)
No one said anything about drinks or waiting I believe it was in regards to the pot head manager who's still employees there. Get it right douch
Funny

Troy, MO

#16 Mar 5, 2013
He is gone!!! Per their facebook page today;

To all julies pub customers. I enjoyed serving you all. A great experience. I want to thank you all for letting me get to know you all and the great city of Troy, Mo. This will be my last post for julies pub. Under new management. I'm sure the new management will do the best to serve you. Enjoy julies pub and good luck to you all. Live, Laugh, Love. Take care.!!!!!! Sal
Redneck

United States

#17 Mar 5, 2013
Funny wrote:
He is gone!!! Per their facebook page today;

To all julies pub customers. I enjoyed serving you all. A great experience. I want to thank you all for letting me get to know you all and the great city of Troy, Mo. This will be my last post for julies pub. Under new management. I'm sure the new management will do the best to serve you. Enjoy julies pub and good luck to you all. Live, Laugh, Love. Take care.!!!!!! Sal
Finally there is a GOD!!! Yeah a great day to day has become :)
stu

Wentzville, MO

#18 Mar 5, 2013
I'm going to Julie's after work just to celebrate!
haha

Troy, MO

#19 Mar 5, 2013
THANK GOD!!!!!
Ken

Troy, MO

#20 Mar 7, 2013
Yes finally about time, now will they bring back the good entertainment and good bands!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bank in lincoln county 7 hr JBe 8
Askey for Prosecuting Attorney? (Nov '09) 18 hr AnybodyKnow 839
An Open Letter to Chris Chaney (Nov '16) 18 hr AnybodyKnow 12
Leah Wommack Askey is going to Prison 21 hr AnybodyKnow 80
WTF Pam Hupp Tue Scout 10
Peoples Bank-Pickets Tue JBe 109
Hooray Chris Kunza Mennemeyer aka Chris Hardcas... Mon Comment 19

Troy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance