Lincoln County Missouri Online Yardsale
ya hoo

Saint Cloud, FL

#47 Feb 27, 2012
Yes they will wrote:
<quoted text>. I called her and left a very detailed messages this moarning along with a message with the people who run the food stamps also had to type and email a detailed letter with proof to a sertain person who will b sending a certain person to her house but I want that to b a surprise
hopefully you also copied and pasted her business facebook page as well, thats the post because she even post her address as 684 E College dr Troy Mo. 63379. Well I checked into it and those duplexes are in facted HUD houses, or I should say govt funded houses, so how in the world can people go there to put half deposit down on a cake thats run out of a HUD house, its not a real store front bakery. Good God I hope the IRS nails her.

O also go to www.casenet.com and look up Christine Corder Lynnette.... all I gotta say is wow !!
Geez

Foristell, MO

#48 Feb 27, 2012
I believe they are stating the facts not bashing, and this is a forum not a buy sell trade site so their rules dont apply here
Hello

Wentzville, MO

#49 Feb 27, 2012
If you want no drama and apparently no cake selling, then come join our group. It is new and not associated with any other buy/sell/trade groups in this area.

Thank you.
ya hoo

Saint Cloud, FL

#50 Feb 27, 2012
Geez wrote:
I believe they are stating the facts not bashing, and this is a forum not a buy sell trade site so their rules dont apply here
wheres the like button.....lol O what this isnt facebook. glad to see their is more people out there than I thought on this matter. I could really care less if she can bake a cake or not this is about my tax paying dollar and its bull$hit she knows what she is doing is wrong and it will stop

I have also contacted www.kmovtips.com and let them know about govt. fraud. also will be calling the Morning Star fellowship in Bowling Green and let them know who this Christine Corder is and how shes using a food stamp card to support her cake sales for cash. Shame on you Christine Above and Beyond by Christie Bahaha
Yes they will

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#51 Feb 27, 2012
ya hoo wrote:
<quoted text> hopefully you also copied and pasted her business facebook page as well, thats the post because she even post her address as 684 E College dr Troy Mo. 63379. Well I checked into it and those duplexes are in facted HUD houses, or I should say govt funded houses, so how in the world can people go there to put half deposit down on a cake thats run out of a HUD house, its not a real store front bakery. Good God I hope the IRS nails her.
O also go to www.casenet.com and look up Christine Corder Lynnette.... all I gotta say is wow !!
I have done it all and lOoked deep into it and got all the info they need thanks again
one way

Saint Cloud, FL

#52 Feb 28, 2012
Yes they will wrote:
<quoted text> I have done it all and lOoked deep into it and got all the info they need thanks again
good one
hornets nest

Wentzville, MO

#53 Feb 28, 2012
I like the bst page for Lincoln county. Now, not to mess with a hornets nest, but is what she is allegedly doing criminal activity? I am posing this as a serious question. If in fact someone gets an ebt card, aren't they allowed to use it as they see fit, providing it's not alcohol, cigarettes, etc? I don't know, I've never been on food stamps. I'm not saying I agree with what people are saying she's doing, I don't even know who she is. But I have to wonder if it's illegal? And what about wic? Isn't that just for baby items anyway? Why would this be an issue wic would get involved with? Again, asking serious questions here. Are people upset with it only because they feel she shouldn't be able to do it or is there something illegal happening? And if yes, exactly what? Thank you.
just saying

Saint Cloud, FL

#54 Feb 28, 2012
nothing is wrong with using a EBT card to buy things you need, like bread, milk, cheese, stuff like that, shes using it to buy supplies to make cakes to sell as a business, and to top it off you CAN NOT run a business out of a govt paid housing, like HUD. And that is what she is doing. If she does have a business out of her house and is being funded by the govt to pay her house payment. she doesnt have a health permit either. If you call the Lincoln county health dept they can tell you more.
pissed

Foristell, MO

#55 Feb 28, 2012
She has no "official" job so therefore has to be saying she has no income, with herself and 2 kids in the home I'm sure she gets a hefty amount monthly for food stamps. The amount you get depends upon your income and I highly doubt she is reporting that cake income to her social worker, there fore thats govenment fraud. Living in government housing and not reporting income would be the same thing as well as not reporting the same income to the IRS would be fraud. Making cakes out of your home is not illegal but making cakes out of your home with any type of fillings or cream cheese being used is not legal unless you have a small business license and are inspected regularly by the health department. Then there is the whole issue of her bashing other cake decorators in the area and claiming she will take all their business and sue them..how professional is that? Just not someone I would want to do business with for sure.
hornets nest

Wentzville, MO

#56 Feb 28, 2012
pissed wrote:
She has no "official" job so therefore has to be saying she has no income, with herself and 2 kids in the home I'm sure she gets a hefty amount monthly for food stamps. The amount you get depends upon your income and I highly doubt she is reporting that cake income to her social worker, there fore thats govenment fraud. Living in government housing and not reporting income would be the same thing as well as not reporting the same income to the IRS would be fraud. Making cakes out of your home is not illegal but making cakes out of your home with any type of fillings or cream cheese being used is not legal unless you have a small business license and are inspected regularly by the health department. Then there is the whole issue of her bashing other cake decorators in the area and claiming she will take all their business and sue them..how professional is that? Just not someone I would want to do business with for sure.
I see your point. Thank you for the information. It was very helpful. Why would she be bashing other cake decorators anyway? I'm sure they're enough people needing cakes out there. And then there is always Kroger, wal-mart.
pissed

Foristell, MO

#57 Feb 28, 2012
If you have seen any of her posts on the BST sites on facebook if someone asks about needing a cake.. people post who they recommend she gets very offensive, I made a suggestion to someone one day and she sent me a personal message saying I had no business trying to take her clientel. Now how could it have been her clientel if they were on there asking or recommendations? I saw her post where she named names on the site as well as her page and I personally do not see that as very professional. I feel like if your in business of any kind its the competition that keeps you on your toes and striving to do your best.
R U KIDDING

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#58 Feb 28, 2012
check these cakes out

http://www.weddingwonderlandcakes.com/index.s...

now look at these

http://www.facebook.com/ #!/pages/Above-and-Beyond-Cake s-by-Christie/116180465098305
pissed

Foristell, MO

#59 Feb 28, 2012
R U KIDDING wrote:
check these cakes out
http://www.weddingwonderlandcakes.com/index.s...
now look at these
http://www.facebook.com/ #!/pages/Above-and-Beyond-Cake s-by-Christie/116180465098305
Imagine that, the same cakes and she claims she worked for 11 years at costco and has had her own business for 17 years yet is only 35.
Facebook

United States

#60 Feb 28, 2012
Wow, there are a lot of the same cakes on the above sites....I wonder if wedding wonderland cakes knows that she is using pictures?
bon apetite

Foristell, MO

#61 Feb 28, 2012
i dont know any of these cake baking people, but if the original poster is scared of a little competition well too bad. looks like the facebook page has over 500 LIKES for the above and beyond cake maker.
Cakes

United States

#62 Feb 28, 2012
bon apetite wrote:
i dont know any of these cake baking people, but if the original poster is scared of a little competition well too bad. looks like the facebook page has over 500 LIKES for the above and beyond cake maker.
Yeah, maybe she has over 500 likes, but she's stealing our tax dollars to run her business. If you are okay with that, it sounds like you belong on the Lincoln County Commissioner's Board.... Maybe she could see her cakes out of Krumbly Burger... 2 crooks in 1 place...
Cakes

United States

#63 Feb 28, 2012
*Sorry, "sell her cakes out of Krumbly Burger"
OMG

Troy, MO

#64 Feb 28, 2012
I wonder if the other bakers claim there cakes on there income? Maybe you should report them also they run operations out of there homes. One also does babysitting out of her home. What is good for one is good for all.
Oh Dumb

Foristell, MO

#65 Feb 28, 2012
OMG wrote:
I wonder if the other bakers claim there cakes on there income? Maybe you should report them also they run operations out of there homes. One also does babysitting out of her home. What is good for one is good for all.
think your missing the point...all the other bakers I know of have real jobs and do not live in government housing, have food stamps and WIC. Its government fraud thats the issue here. And maybe they do claim their income since they are all upstanding citizens of the community.
Hysterical

Foristell, MO

#66 Feb 28, 2012
thank you all for the entertainment, You guys just saved me a buck, I can now shut off my cable :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FEMA Funds 13 hr LincoTheGreatest 2
New Business in Troy 13 hr LincoTheGreatest 31
darrell matlock Mon Anonymous 9
Take a knee Sun sean daley 4
Duncan mansion Oct 14 Plz help 1
Mow blacks down Oct 13 doyouneedacar 10
michael wright proscuting attorney (Jul '11) Oct 13 Dadog 22

Troy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance