Lincoln County Missouri Online Yardsale
judging

United States

#22 Feb 26, 2012
Hello wrote:
Anyone causing drama, bashing, etc. will be removed from the group.
lol what cant someone say the truth or does the truth hurt when it comes to this one person that seem to also be the center of the drama ?
fo real

Saint Peters, MO

#26 Feb 27, 2012
Are you people for real? Learn how to spell so we can understand what the heck you are saying!
Holy cow

Wentzville, MO

#27 Feb 27, 2012
Use the money to go back to school. Wow. I don't even know what to say about your post.
Craziness

Wentzville, MO

#28 Feb 27, 2012
Ok so how are you even sueing over that? I don't get it so this other bakery said bad things about you and now your sueing? And also, loss of wages for what? I'm lost this is the craziest thing I have ever. Heard...glad I'm not in need of a cake!
You got that right

Troy, MO

#31 Feb 27, 2012
This is cyber bullying have we not seen what this kind of trash does to a person. Shame on "make the call". You are no better than room mate that posted a young man having sex with another man and he killed him self. He is being charged at this time. You can't even post your real name. I'm sure that is because you have a past also that you don't want posted for all to see. Your actions do have consequence. I would stop if I were you. IP address can be found and the person can be charged.
lol

United States

#32 Feb 27, 2012
You got that right wrote:
This is cyber bullying have we not seen what this kind of trash does to a person. Shame on "make the call". You are no better than room mate that posted a young man having sex with another man and he killed him self. He is being charged at this time. You can't even post your real name. I'm sure that is because you have a past also that you don't want posted for all to see. Your actions do have consequence. I would stop if I were you. IP address can be found and the person can be charged.
Dont see you posting your name either. what skeletons could you be hiding *^&%%^#%) lol
Craziness

Wentzville, MO

#33 Feb 27, 2012
Well, good luck on the cyber bullying case, I just went through something like that and when I called the cops they laughed at me and said its not cyber bullying because that only applies to like 16 year olds! And I knew who it was and everything they still wouldn't do anything about it!
WOW

Foristell, MO

#34 Feb 27, 2012
U all seriously need to GROW UP!! U all sound like a bunch of 16 yr olds hanging out in the lunch area trying to talk all crap for NO reason, SO WHAT ITS HER BUSINESS not YOURS... I wonder how some of you people can even sleep at night acting the way you all act!!
Brewman

Wentzville, MO

#35 Feb 27, 2012
I don't usually post on these sites anymore because EVERYONE seems to jump at a chance to attack each other... But I like to read all of those post... I have to give you girls credit... This post Takes the cake(Excuse the pun) for the funniest ones I have ever read. I don't have a clue what you folks are talkin about, but it is by far the most interesting and stupid sites I have seen... Thanks for the entertainment...
yes they will

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#36 Feb 27, 2012
You got that right wrote:
<quoted text>When someone pays her cake decorator cash she is not reputable. I think the IRS might be looking into her.
there is a certain lady i will b calling the IRS on!!!.....looks like the money she says she will b geting from suing another business will not be to get her own business running but to bail her self out of jail again but thats nothing new to her
Cakes

Chesterfield, MO

#37 Feb 27, 2012
By far the funniest post I have ever read. People fighting over cakes... Hilarious...
snot rag

United States

#38 Feb 27, 2012
Wonder if they make pies too? I love a good pecan pie!
yes they will

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#39 Feb 27, 2012
snot rag wrote:
Wonder if they make pies too? I love a good pecan pie!
you may want to wait for the health department to check the so called business of above and beyond cakes b4 you go buying form them

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#40 Feb 27, 2012
Not sure which online site you are talking about but there is one called Lincoln County Buy Sell Trade, which is one of them. Every time I would check on something they would say I could have it, then give it to someone else. Seemed alot of the same people were trading with each other and not concerned with other people.
just sayin

Saint Cloud, FL

#41 Feb 27, 2012
yes they will wrote:
<quoted text> you may want to wait for the health department to check the so called business of above and beyond cakes b4 you go buying form them
better yet after the social service office does there report because its the WIC program thats gonna get her. she is defrauding the govt no matter how you look at it. you cant live under a govt paid house and have the govt pay for you to live there and run a business and not have the IRS of social service office looking at you. she uses a EBT card to buy her cakes supplies, she was spotted at krogers using it and they have her on video. its just like everything else you have to build a case before you can have action taking. well its coming to that time just need more people to call and report this 636-five 28 -six 117 is the number ask for Stacy Taylor she runs the WIC program or Marge Beckman at EX 503 they would love to hear from you
Just Me

Foristell, MO

#42 Feb 27, 2012
Well if the WIC doesn't get her maybe the health violations will...there are a few little things she overlooked and she thinks its legal to do so but it is not!
aww

Saint Cloud, FL

#43 Feb 27, 2012
make the call wrote:
<quoted text> hmm hers someone you can call since she is living under government housing HUD and not paying taxes, and she says shes running a business, shit she even has a food stamp card she uses and then gets paid in cash, yeah thats someone I want to deal with "NOT" heres who to call Marge Beckman with Lincoln County Health Department, six three six - five two eight - six one one seven EX 503 or call Stacy Taylor she runs the WIC program these women would love to hear from you. Tell them how you fell! In the mean time heres a post from her page
oooh i get it now...the reason for all the rudeness on buy sell or trade is cuz 76% of the people that post on there are complete white trash...yea i think im going to keep my ads in my classy professional personal group of friends....decorators in stl do not act like this towards eachother thats for sure
omg the new bst lincoln pike warren and st charles web site is talking about how this bunch in moscow mills cheryl bertles and her friends and kids are pist that someone turned in a local herion dealer and the adm are allowing the feeds to cont....i am soooo done with bst!!!
can not wait to open this bakery so i will never look at another ad on bst...these woman are true haters...never knew the true meaning till u meet up with a bunch of jealous bitches
so now im being ignored by another cake decorator Cheryl bertels ...she posted something about what happened at conoco today? and i said oh are u the cheryl that does cakes id love to see ur work ive heard so much about u and she wont even respond....god them woman really hate me dont they
so ive decided im going to advertise in other ways that does not include facebook....the journal..flyers, a bill board...cant take the drama that sharon from sweets to remember has started...god i cant wait to sue her and use her money to open my shop and put her outta business...ha thats so funny shes gonna pay to put herself outta business lol i have never seen this scenerio of disrespecting someone so bad that works in your same field...never have a spoken a cross word about a fellow cake decorator
well if you read all these post who does it sound like, likes drama, and yeah shes so o PROFESSIONAL now ripping on everyone in the group sites. Shes such a two face back stabbing liar. I dont know how anyone would truly buy from her, or trade with her. Good luck with that store bakery too. didnt you try doing that when you worked at Wedding Wonderland in Flo town. You did the same thing and caused so much drama huh CHristine C.
whats the matter Christine Corder you posted a comment after this post and them you deleted it just like you did your page. All this must be tell from your facebook page. You should be ashamed of yourself. and Lord help everyone if you do go to Bowling Green for the Craft show. Cause im sure you will have likes and dislikes there and if its anything like the BST group or on here you better be ready. But really why delete your own post, defend yourself if its not true!!
Yes they will

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#44 Feb 27, 2012
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text> better yet after the social service office does there report because its the WIC program thats gonna get her. she is defrauding the govt no matter how you look at it. you cant live under a govt paid house and have the govt pay for you to live there and run a business and not have the IRS of social service office looking at you. she uses a EBT card to buy her cakes supplies, she was spotted at krogers using it and they have her on video. its just like everything else you have to build a case before you can have action taking. well its coming to that time just need more people to call and report this 636-five 28 -six 117 is the number ask for Stacy Taylor she runs the WIC program or Marge Beckman at EX 503 they would love to hear from you
. I called her and left a very detailed messages this moarning along with a message with the people who run the food stamps also had to type and email a detailed letter with proof to a sertain person who will b sending a certain person to her house but I want that to b a surprise
Just Me

Foristell, MO

#45 Feb 27, 2012
Not defending yourself just crys gulity to me!
Hello

Wentzville, MO

#46 Feb 27, 2012
Okay, this was supposed to be about the new facebook group Lincoln County Missouri Online Yard Sale. On that site there will be no bashing, etc. or the offending person(s) will be removed.

This was supposed to be a useful group for all to use. I'm sorry this has gotten out of hand. It was never my intention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PBT Picketing, Document Dump and more.... 6 min Tiger1 3
MO AG Investigating 1 hr Harlem 90
Hooray Chris Kunza Mennemeyer aka Chris Hardcas... Wed Troth had 14
Leah Askey is a liar Wed Read it 24
Jeffrey Hopkins, Kool-Aid is a snitch (Sep '12) Apr 25 pennys on the dime 16
Injection of Meth? (Mar '16) Apr 25 Guy 17
News Two Lincoln County people sentenced on meth cha... (Jul '09) Apr 25 Ur neck 7

Troy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Troy Mortgages