violence against women and children

violence against women and children

Posted in the Troy Forum

rural

Saint Peters, MO

#1 May 22, 2012
Do you believe there is an increase in violent crimes against women and children?
Grandma

Maryland Heights, MO

#2 May 22, 2012
Do you know that there is an increase in violent crimes against men as well?
Not trying to be a smart ass, it's happening all over the world. Not just here.:(
lol

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 22, 2012
I'll slap a ho.
rural

Saint Peters, MO

#4 May 22, 2012
Grandma wrote:
Do you know that there is an increase in violent crimes against men as well?
Not trying to be a smart ass, it's happening all over the world. Not just here.:(
I did not take offense. It seems like every time I watch the news, it's about a woman or child being abducted. Maybe the answer is making the prison sentence long term.
Try this

Wentzville, MO

#5 May 22, 2012
rural wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not take offense. It seems like every time I watch the news, it's about a woman or child being abducted. Maybe the answer is making the prison sentence long term.
Nothing like a bit of public humiliation to modify unacceptable behavior. Let's do this, erect stocks in front of the old court house. Make the offender sit in the stocks for a few days for all to see.

Bet that the behavior changes.
Grandma

Maryland Heights, MO

#6 May 22, 2012
Try this wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like a bit of public humiliation to modify unacceptable behavior. Let's do this, erect stocks in front of the old court house. Make the offender sit in the stocks for a few days for all to see.
Bet that the behavior changes.
Wont happen in our life time but? Don't you dare smack an animal! That's when the stocks will most likely happen! How dare we as a human hurt another human being! The law is lazy for us!! I love animals but? I love people as well!! Sorry to say that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, now days! It's only going to get worse!:(
Dear Gramma

Saint Peters, MO

#7 May 22, 2012
Sounds like you got a pair of huge knockers?
I'd love for you to abuse me and smack me in the face with em.
lol

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#8 May 22, 2012
Ill slap a granny too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auditor Reports 10 hr Transparency 2
vote no on lincoln co rd tax 15 hr Not from here 34
For you Sat lotuss 1
Jacob Samuel Whitchurch (Sep '12) Apr 29 sweet lips 24
End of Debate Apr 29 Not from here 60
Your Tax Dollars WASTED Apr 29 Zero 46
DLH/Hines trucking (Sep '13) Apr 27 Speedball 36 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Troy Mortgages