Created by Pre Election Results on Jul 13, 2008

173 votes

Click on an option to vote

Larry Doyle

Gerard Johnson

Pre Election Results

Wentzville, MO

#1 Jul 13, 2008
If everyone would be honest and just vote once, people would be able to see the actual results. I don't think that will happen here....
Doyle in the lead

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 22, 2008
Looks like Doyle has this one.
Troy Resident

Parsippany, NJ

#3 Jul 22, 2008
Doyle in the lead wrote:
Looks like Doyle has this one.
Yes sir, it is clear who the one or two people with an ax to grind are voting for. Now if we could have a real legit poll, you know, one person, one vote your done. No that would tell the true story and not this fantasy poll.
KRIGBAUM FOR SHERIFF

Moscow Mills, MO

#4 Jul 26, 2008
I think the answer is still obvious based on the the public talking, asking the candidates, and the information available from handouts, and websites. Krigbaum will be your Democratic primary winner, and Doyle will be your republican primary winner.

KRIGBAUM FOR DEMOCRAT LINCOLN COUNTY SHERIFF 2008
I LIKE MIKE

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jul 29, 2008
KRIGBAUM FOR SHERIFF!!!
I agree wholeheartedly!
Krigbaum 2008

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6 Aug 3, 2008
2 more days and it will all be over. Krigbaum for Lincoln County Sheriff 2008. P.S. Doyle will be the Republican candidate.
Tell it like it is

Warrenton, MO

#7 Aug 4, 2008
Larry Doyle is a useless, lazy, self-serving piece of crap. He does not have the abiity or knowledge to run a Sheriff's Department.
If you vote republican.....VOTE JOHNSON!!!
Clueless

Wentzville, MO

#8 Aug 4, 2008
Oh that will sure get a vote. Talk about Cottle's people mud slinging. If you are such a anaylist on being a Sheriff, why didn't you run? I'm sure Larry could do a fine job. Who is Johnson anyways? Is that Jim's brother?
Krigbaum 2008

Wentzville, MO

#9 Aug 4, 2008
Krigbaum for Lincoln County Sheriff 2008
Ashley Holton

Fenton, MO

#10 Aug 4, 2008
It's already the 4th of August! The summer seems to have just FLOWN by! I just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow is the Primary Election for voters in Lincoln County. No matter how many of you have posted back and forth on this forum, none of that matters until you vote tomorrow. No matter who your political choice may be, Please get out there and make this the biggest election Lincoln County's ever seen! Call your friends and be sure to remind the elderly to vote!

Ashley Holton

p.s. Mike Krigbaum will be my choice tomorrow and I hope you will all look into considering him.
Incoln cty voter

Fenton, MO

#11 Aug 4, 2008
deputies are good wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of the sheriff's department is good and we don't need a leader to make us that way. Its who we are, no matter what a few bad apples do.
There's a quote that fits our (and I mean OUR as in MY COUNTY, OUR COUNTY) situation justly.

"LEAD WHERE YOU WANT TO BE FOLLOWED."

I think we all should listen to this and think about it. Are the leaders in our community taking us where we want to be? Are they leading YOU where you want to go? Are they setting good examples of leadership all around, during their work and off time? Or are we having "major" issues and questioning the actions of our current leaders. I think we should all take a step back and think of who the best choice realllly is.

Personally, I believe Mike Krigbaum is a wonderful example of prime leadership. He has raised a successful family and sustained a successful career. I truly believe that he is the best man for the job and hope everyone considers my point of view.
Troy rural

Wentzville, MO

#12 Aug 4, 2008
Mike will get my vote. If Larry was Democrat it would be a hard choice. Go Mike.....
dad was a deputy

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Aug 5, 2008
Congrats Mike on the incredible win!!!! You and all of your loyal supporters have worked so hard and so far the work has paid off. We will keep it up for the General.

And thank you citizens of Lincoln County. Thank you for standing up for your rights and not allowing this great county to travel down the same path it has been for the last eight years. We are so lucky to have a candidate with such a loyal heart to this community and its citizens.

And to you Mr. Cottle, I believe you got exactly what you deserve. I wish the best for you in all your future endeavors. But think back to how you treated those great officers that worked for the Lincoln County Sheriffs Dept. for years when Mr. Torres took office. They were treated like they were disposable. Demotions after demotions were to follow and some all the way down to cleaning the floors of the jail. I hope someone finds you to be a valuable asset and not a disposable piece of trash like you treated them including my father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Hardcastle Fri Hardcastle 1
Paramedics Fri Lincolnlips 1
Mennemeyer At It Again Fri Return To Salems Lot 5
100.7 the viper (Jan '14) Fri Theyrockusuck 47
invaders clubhouse (Jul '13) May 26 Invadertrash 104
info if any on buck off entertainment May 26 justlilolme 3
Sam Ross is a snitch May 25 The Guy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Troy Mortgages