Malissa

Cherry Valley, AR

#63 Jun 29, 2012
All wrote:
All the above lackeys are nothing but either the coach himself, his wife, or other family and friends jumping up to type a whole paragraph of how great he is. Really easy to see right through that BS.
Sorry to tell you this, but for one I am not a lackey, and for 2 I dont even know the Coaches outside of them coaching my son!!..These coaches took my son on their football team when we moved here last year and my son loved playing for them! They treat the boys with the respect they deserve!...I believe the assholes who are badmouthing them are ones who dont know who they are and are coaches or family members themselves! I am so sick of all the badmouthing...do any of you stop to think that these kids are reading this crap you are writing..its pretty pathetic if you ask me! If you dont like them, keep your comments to yourself. Didnt your mother ever teach you, if you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all? You really are cowards talking crap behind a fake name..if you want to talk trash let them know who you are and say it to their faces!!
I love the coach

Saint Peters, MO

#64 Jun 29, 2012
I love the coach. He's great. Just one notch below Jesus actually.
What

Troy, MO

#65 Jun 30, 2012
Baseball mom wrote:
These players were not recruited nor do we have a stacked team. We have boys with various skill levels on our team. Like I said before, we have a couple of boys that enjoy getting into a pickle so they take big lead offs for that purpose. Isn't this supposed to be about the kids? Our coaches stress a brotherhood to our boys on and off the field. Troy city league DOES keep stats on all their teams for the purpose of tie-breakers come play-off time. Our boys make errors just like every other team. I don't believe that every player, parent, and coach hate us and the way we play, I DO think that everyone would LOVE to be the team that eventually beats us!! Yes it can be done!! I would like to wish Yates' team good luck tonight! Let the BOYS play ball without all the drama from the "grown ups"
How is getting big lead offs and getting into pickles teaching them fundamentals? As they get older, all that will happen is they will get out. Why not teach them the right way to play now?
Mole Issa

Saint Peters, MO

#66 Jun 30, 2012
Tell you what ho. When you get done sucking the coaches rod then we'll talk who knows what. Talk about badmouthing you ain't doing nothing but badmouthing yourself rag.
Malissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to tell you this, but for one I am not a lackey, and for 2 I dont even know the Coaches outside of them coaching my son!!..These coaches took my son on their football team when we moved here last year and my son loved playing for them! They treat the boys with the respect they deserve!...I believe the assholes who are badmouthing them are ones who dont know who they are and are coaches or family members themselves! I am so sick of all the badmouthing...do any of you stop to think that these kids are reading this crap you are writing..its pretty pathetic if you ask me! If you dont like them, keep your comments to yourself. Didnt your mother ever teach you, if you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all? You really are cowards talking crap behind a fake name..if you want to talk trash let them know who you are and say it to their faces!!
baseball mom

Euless, TX

#67 Jun 30, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>
How is getting big lead offs and getting into pickles teaching them fundamentals? As they get older, all that will happen is they will get out. Why not teach them the right way to play now?
MLB players still get into pickles. Yes they will get thrown out, so teach your boys the fundamentals of throwing a runner out.
what a game

Kansas City, MO

#68 Jun 30, 2012
watched a select team tourney today, never saw anything that I see from this team, they would get laughed off the field.
Holy Schnikies

Saint Peters, MO

#69 Jun 30, 2012
What a total gaff! Shingles are coming right off the bandwagon on this one you people. Like candy in a tote bag at a discount you grabassin freaks!
Caleb Bearden MoH catcher

Batesville, AR

#70 Jul 1, 2012
You guys are really just making yourselfs look bad all of you not just the ones against the men of honor the ones for us to our team is Men of HONOR for a reaason we play with honor and we live with honor on and off the feild there will be critics in everything its like the devil before Jesus made his sacrafce trying to do everything he could to prevent Jesus from doing it there will always be critics to try to knock us off our game but its only because our team plays harder than everyones if teams played hard mabye they'd win our team has alot of talent you cant critisize the couch for that our coaches are great actully especialy Crenshaw he's probably my favorite coach of all I've been at his house and hung out with his kid they are both honorable people but you can't see that because He coches a team that wins? how does that have anything to do with Crenshaw in the first place you wanna bad mouth someone bad mouth the players to their face none of this internet bull crap its very chilish for someone to start a discussion about a baseball team full of teenagers and talk about us like this and the guy who called Malissa a "ho" and told her to get off the "coaches rod" thats my mom and why don't you grow up what are you in 3rd grade all of you seem like it with your language its very offencing we try just as hard as any other team we are out there in the heat just like any other kids if you want to say something to me do it on facebook this whole thing on troytopix is getting way out of hand its pretty bad when our coaches have to mention not to worry about whats going on on the internet it gets us off our game it makes it unfair we need to be focused anyway my name is Caleb Bearden I am the Men of Honor catcher. oh yeah and all of you owe Coach Crenshaw an appology he's not a scum bag a douch or any other thing he's a coach and a good coach... Sincerly Bearden #1
Caleb Bearden MoH catcher

Batesville, AR

#71 Jul 1, 2012
Mole Issa wrote:
Tell you what ho. When you get done sucking the coaches rod then we'll talk who knows what. Talk about badmouthing you ain't doing nothing but badmouthing yourself rag.
<quoted text>
Dude thats my mom so you really owe her an appology your suc a coward why don't you say it to her face she's not a hoe she's been married to my dad for almost 20 years
Martha Doneti Grandparent

Saint Peters, MO

#72 Jul 1, 2012
The only apology anyone needs to hear is one from the coach for teaching players how to play dirty and underhanded and cheat their way to a victory.
Locals

Saint Peters, MO

#73 Jul 1, 2012
Whoa....all this bantering and name calling about a GAME...a freakin GAME.

I have a new name for you....Linctards
Gamer

Troy, MO

#74 Jul 1, 2012
This topic is a joke, if you think they play "dirty" maybe your out of your league, if you think they dont belong in that league it your own fault for allowing yet another "family" name to run it.It was once called being a sore loser, in todays world its called being mean.
bearden

United States

#75 Jul 1, 2012
how do we cheat we steal bases and score runs people steal on us we just know what to do inthat situation and i have the arm to throw them out i don't see how we cheat exactly we follow the rules just like everyone else and when we are up alot Crenshaw tells us to take it easy on the stealing but we do it anyway because its fun its boring to just stand on a base and the reason we score runs is because unlike any other team we know how to swing the dang bat all the other teams jus put batters that are four feet tall and tell them to duck when the balls thrown to were its near impossible to wear i litteratly have to sit down and duck in my catcher stance and what are you guys talking about trash talk give me an example of something my team has said.... thats right you can't because we play with honor and disipline and the coaches.. i don't know why its so hard to get through you thick skulls they're not scum bags and your just mad becasue they're beating your kids at a game
unknown

Warrenton, MO

#76 Jul 1, 2012
bearden wrote:
how do we cheat we steal bases and score runs people steal on us we just know what to do inthat situation and i have the arm to throw them out i don't see how we cheat exactly we follow the rules just like everyone else and when we are up alot Crenshaw tells us to take it easy on the stealing but we do it anyway because its fun its boring to just stand on a base and the reason we score runs is because unlike any other team we know how to swing the dang bat all the other teams jus put batters that are four feet tall and tell them to duck when the balls thrown to were its near impossible to wear i litteratly have to sit down and duck in my catcher stance and what are you guys talking about trash talk give me an example of something my team has said.... thats right you can't because we play with honor and disipline and the coaches.. i don't know why its so hard to get through you thick skulls they're not scum bags and your just mad becasue they're beating your kids at a game
whoa kid! I have read the forum and dont know the whole story, but I do know that you should not be going up against a bunch of " adults"! Go have fun! Go swim or play ball! Dont worry about all this drama! You will have plenty of your own in a few years. But it is very noble to have your coaches and team mates backs. Go be a kid while you still can!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#77 Jul 1, 2012
the reason he has to go against adults is because they are attacking his team for beating their kids at a game. Its a shame society is producing such pussys now, you have a good team that gets called cheaters and dirty for being good, Its a shame the coaches have to tell the players not to worry about whats on the troy topix forum, its a shame some adult is calling this kids mom a ho and he has to defend her, If your kid, or you, is such a whining pussy that you cant handle losing...then quit, really its that simple. If a game is being played by the rules and youre still taking an ass beating...well maybe it just might be your own team. I dont quite understand how they play underhanded. If your kid sucks so bad at baseball, that someone can take a 20 foot lead off, thats not cheating..thats your kid sucks and maybe dance or gymnastics might be an option for him. Maybe we can make some special rules for the other teams..give them 4 outs, stop keeping score, ban stealing, not allow someone that throws hard to pitch, not allow lead offs because it upsets the other little boys, If your so worried that your going into a game thats a guaranteed ass beating and an embarrassment to your child..and if it upsets him so much that hes crying to you to say something there is an option...forfeit, dont even play them if they make your own child look like his team took the short bus there. If your that embarrassed from your childs abilities its the best thing to do. If you cant let them be kids, play ball, tell them to suck it up when they take a loss , then quit..Otherwise shut the fuck up, bend over, and prepare for this weeks spanking.
Cindy Wellmeir

Saint Peters, MO

#78 Jul 1, 2012
Shame the parents now have their kids on here trying to justify their cheating and underhanded ballplaying. I have seen the games and its appalling the level of underhanded questionable cheap shots they dole out every inning. I'm embarrassed for them even if they aren't.
Cindy Wellmeir

Saint Peters, MO

#79 Jul 1, 2012
This is obviously one of the parents. Must be that local education and upbringing coming through with the foul language. This is exactly the kind of parenting that is raising foul mouthed cheating underhanded boys to grow up to think doing whatever you do is just fine as long as you get away with it and you get what you want.
dentguy wrote:
the reason he has to go against adults is because they are attacking his team for beating their kids at a game. Its a shame society is producing such pussys now, you have a good team that gets called cheaters and dirty for being good, Its a shame the coaches have to tell the players not to worry about whats on the troy topix forum, its a shame some adult is calling this kids mom a ho and he has to defend her, If your kid, or you, is such a whining pussy that you cant handle losing...then quit, really its that simple. If a game is being played by the rules and youre still taking an ass beating...well maybe it just might be your own team. I dont quite understand how they play underhanded. If your kid sucks so bad at baseball, that someone can take a 20 foot lead off, thats not cheating..thats your kid sucks and maybe dance or gymnastics might be an option for him. Maybe we can make some special rules for the other teams..give them 4 outs, stop keeping score, ban stealing, not allow someone that throws hard to pitch, not allow lead offs because it upsets the other little boys, If your so worried that your going into a game thats a guaranteed ass beating and an embarrassment to your child..and if it upsets him so much that hes crying to you to say something there is an option...forfeit, dont even play them if they make your own child look like his team took the short bus there. If your that embarrassed from your childs abilities its the best thing to do. If you cant let them be kids, play ball, tell them to suck it up when they take a loss , then quit..Otherwise shut the fuck up, bend over, and prepare for this weeks spanking.
Linctard Alert

Saint Peters, MO

#80 Jul 1, 2012
dentguy wrote:
Alert, another Linctard with potty mouth! Must be from Troy!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#81 Jul 1, 2012
No, not local education. I dont see anything I said was worse than someone calling a kids mom a whore, but I suppose that was ok. I was just curious is to what cheap shots these kids dole out every inning? How are they cheating? Stealing bases? Scoring? Everyone keeps talking this cheating buisness yet no one is smart enough to know what theyre doing. Again I apologize for the language, but I think the kid deserves an apology as well. And I think everyone here needs to know what rules these kids are breaking to be cheaters.
Denteddoor

Troy, MO

#82 Jul 1, 2012
This is Lincoln county it is assumed that if you are winning or better in any way that you are somehow cheating, this area loves to underachieve in more ways than one.Instead of learning ways to defend or practicing to be more competitive they resort to crying and soon after they show their true colors.I could careless what anyone says, there is trash everywhere but when that attitude seems to be the majority is where you have a problem.My suggestion to these coaches is to take your boys to a more competitive league, start a select team, or travel, Rec ball is what it is, if your team has as much heart and determination as you say they do put your money where your mouth is and find out how good you really are. These local "rec" leagues cant hold a candle to the select teams.
To the Team: Give your 100%, 100% of the time, you will get only what you put in,second place is just the first place loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hwy 61/47 Interchange Dangerous & Outdated 6 hr engineer 14
hair care Sat oh come on 17
favorites (Apr '14) Fri sweet lips 23
Ameritas dental coverage Dec 19 Tony 1
Spoofing - Serious Legal Consequences Dec 19 Think 1
Questions concerning Ameren UE (May '10) Dec 18 mike 42
Mark and Pam Hupp are MURDERERS!!! Dec 18 FOR SURE 9
Troy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Troy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Troy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:46 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 4:46PM
Rookie Beckham leads Giants past Rams 37-27
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
NBC Sports 6:42 PM
St. Louis Rams lose 37-27 to Giants at home - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Giants Show Resiliency, Maturity in Win
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?