Troy, MO

#103 Nov 3, 2012
cheating wife wrote:
Just looking for a little time with someone
Well look no further,here I am!
marilyn

Wentzville, MO

#104 Nov 5, 2012
A man's biggest mistake is giving another man the opportunity to make his woman smile
Rick

Wentzville, MO

#105 Nov 8, 2012
Marlyn, is the opportunity out there for me to make you smile?
marilyn

Wentzville, MO

#106 Nov 9, 2012
Yes. Tell me a joke.
Rick

Old Monroe, MO

#107 Nov 9, 2012
Maybe while we have dinner.
Jokes

O Fallon, MO

#108 Nov 9, 2012
The maid asked for a raise, and the wife was upset.
She asked, "Now, Helen, why do you think you deserve a pay increase?"
Helen: "There are three reasons. The first is that I iron better than you."
Wife: "Who said that?"
Helen: "Your husband."
Wife: "Oh."
Helen: "The second reason is that I am a better cook than you."
Wife: "Who said that?"
Helen: "Your husband."
Wife: "Oh."
Helen: "The third reason is that I am better at sex than you."
Wife: "Did my husband say that as well?"
Helen: "No, the gardener did."
Wife: "So, how much do you want?"
marilyn

Wentzville, MO

#109 Nov 10, 2012
That made me smile
My thought

Wentzville, MO

#110 Nov 10, 2012
One Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text> Are you sure it wasnt all the way up till May 2012. She has a tatoo on back of her right shoulder, something to do with breast cancer awareness and her love for red eyed tree frogs. Does she have an I-phone, you should be able to find my # on it. She asks guys to block their number and if you are around she plays it off like a wrong number.
who r u talking about ?
Do I

Wentzville, MO

#111 Nov 10, 2012
searching for answers wrote:
No im not craig, but i am just looking fot the truth..... just to help me thru slot n put pieces together. She hit the bars in troy & a couple times in wentzville hard in mid to late 2010 & till may 2011& no no tats on back. On arms & legs tho. & yes up till may 2012 them we moved outta lincoln co. Thanks in advance for any info.
Do I no you your last name start with a D ?
Curious Dylan

Gwynn Oak, MD

#112 Nov 10, 2012
I like cheating on my algebra tests. So which one of my friends parents are cheating on each other? Do you know your kind constantly lie, cheat, and steal? It's, simple really. Because our idiot parents do! We laugh at, impune, and make fun of all the idiot parents in town. too bad you have no access to the privte facebook page about parents in this town. pretty damning stuff. We have enough pics on some to ruin them. Look for an instagram to be released soon, you dolts.
Curious Dylan

Gwynn Oak, MD

#113 Nov 10, 2012
I like cheating on my algebra tests. So which one of my friends parents are cheating on each other? Do you know your kids constantly lie, cheat, and steal? It's, simple really. Because our idiot parents do! We laugh at, impune, and make fun of all the idiot parents in town. too bad you have no access to the private facebook page about parents in this town. pretty damning stuff. We have enough pics on some to ruin them. Look for an instagram to be released soon, you dolts.
Curious Dylan

Gwynn Oak, MD

#114 Nov 10, 2012
I like cheating on my algebra tests. So which one of my friends parents are cheating on each other? Do you know why your kids constantly lie, cheat, and steal? It's, simple really. Because our idiot parents do! We laugh at, impune, and make fun of all the idiot parents in town. too bad you have no access to the private facebook page about parents in this town. pretty damning stuff. We have enough pics on some to ruin them. Look for an instagram to be released soon, you dolts.
audrey

Wentzville, MO

#115 Nov 10, 2012
I need a honey bear
Rick

Old Monroe, MO

#116 Nov 10, 2012
What is honey bear?
poo bear

Wentzville, MO

#117 Nov 11, 2012
not a sugar daddy. just someone to be sweet to me and vice versa
Bad pic hunter

United States

#118 Nov 11, 2012
Well we hung around the parking lot today at americas best value inn and guess what he have?! Yep, you guessed it. We waited and waited but it was worth it. Two married cheaters. Parents of friends of ours cept they aren't married to each other! We have the pics and video. coming in and out and trying to look they were hiding. we will have it on youtube very soon. We think this will change the game. We will text the links to the other two spouses. We have the cell numbers from their kids. all so easy and we have leads on a dozen more! Keep zippered up!
Rick

Old Monroe, MO

#119 Nov 11, 2012
poo bear wrote:
not a sugar daddy. just someone to be sweet to me and vice versa
I would love to meet you!
Rick

Old Monroe, MO

#120 Nov 11, 2012
Bad pic hunter wrote:
Well we hung around the parking lot today at americas best value inn and guess what he have?! Yep, you guessed it. We waited and waited but it was worth it. Two married cheaters. Parents of friends of ours cept they aren't married to each other! We have the pics and video. coming in and out and trying to look they were hiding. we will have it on youtube very soon. We think this will change the game. We will text the links to the other two spouses. We have the cell numbers from their kids. all so easy and we have leads on a dozen more! Keep zippered up!
Who cares what you did child.
marymargaret

Foristell, MO

#121 Nov 14, 2012
Kiss me like it means forever
Rick

Moscow Mills, MO

#122 Nov 14, 2012
marymargaret, I do want to kiss you like it means forever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
will Pam Hupp maintain her innocence, claim ins... 1 hr 3rd times a charm 22
Teenage shooting coverup? 1 hr guest 2
PA/Sheriff Changing Narrative 4 hr Fact 16
Lincoln Countty Govt A Shambles 6 hr Change 1
pam hupp arrested! 7 hr Guest 54
It's Official! DOJ Investigating! 8 hr Hmmmm 5
An open letter to Glenda... 8 hr Free Russ 10
It's time they arrest and charge Pam and Mark H... (Feb '15) 17 hr Guest 96
Lang-Askey Alleged Affair Now Public (Oct '14) Thu Guest 240

Troy Jobs