First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Igiveup

Saint Peters, MO

#1 Jul 8, 2012
What is up with all the cheating wives who live in Lincoln County. It seems they like to meet up with men in the Wentzville, Ofallon,and St peters area. I have been with a few, they all claim their husbands cheat on them. I dont mind because I am single and take advantage of the situation. But still I ask, what is up with that?
Linco Locals

Troy, MO

#2 Jul 8, 2012
Igiveup wrote:
What is up with all the cheating wives who live in Lincoln County. It seems they like to meet up with men in the Wentzville, Ofallon,and St peters area. I have been with a few, they all claim their husbands cheat on them. I dont mind because I am single and take advantage of the situation. But still I ask, what is up with that?
They are just living out the legacy of their breeding.....like mother, like daughter. And their husbands.....like father, like son.

Think about this....you are spending time fornicating with a creature that is only capable of satisfying primal instincts. Frightened yet?
date nite

Saint Peters, MO

#3 Jul 8, 2012
cheaters are everywhere, not just LC. lived in wentzville for 20 years and know lots of them. mostly men who cant keep it in their pants.
Troy, MO

#4 Jul 8, 2012
Karma is a bich!
Igiveup wrote:

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

#5 Jul 8, 2012
Igiveup wrote:
Please send me a list of the wives. I need it.
Igiveup

Saint Peters, MO

#6 Jul 8, 2012
Tell me you frst name and maybe I will.
Igiveup

Saint Peters, MO

#7 Jul 8, 2012
Linco Locals wrote:
<quoted text>
They are just living out the legacy of their breeding.....like mother, like daughter. And their husbands.....like father, like son.
Think about this....you are spending time fornicating with a creature that is only capable of satisfying primal instincts. Frightened yet?
Not frightened at all, just wish I could find one of them to take care of my everyday needs!
iamho

Troy, MO

#8 Jul 8, 2012
Thats the typical LC native answer "it happens everywhere".....what these hicks dont understand is the degree as to which things happen.If 10% cheat in Ofallon 60% cheat here, if 20% of people in Wentville use drugs then that number is 50% here, all number are hypothetical of course but you get the idea. Trailer is as Trailer does.
Igiveup

Saint Peters, MO

#9 Jul 8, 2012
iamho wrote:
Thats the typical LC native answer "it happens everywhere".....what these hicks dont understand is the degree as to which things happen.If 10% cheat in Ofallon 60% cheat here, if 20% of people in Wentville use drugs then that number is 50% here, all number are hypothetical of course but you get the idea. Trailer is as Trailer does.
Love your honest answer!
Igiveup

Saint Peters, MO

#10 Jul 8, 2012
Karma wrote:
Karma is a bich!
<quoted text>
Now Karma it is nor fair to yourself to be calling yoursef names!
Igiveup

Saint Peters, MO

#11 Jul 8, 2012
GlobeStar wrote:
<quoted text>
Please send me a list of the wives. I need it.
Tell me your first name and I will let you know if I know of you wife. I will tell you her name if I do know her. Otherwise you better get back to moving!

Western Hemisphere

#12 Jul 8, 2012
Igiveup wrote:
<quoted text> Tell me your first name and I will let you know if I know of you wife. I will tell you her name if I do know her. Otherwise you better get back to moving!
Just reply with the names please. I'll see if my wife is up there on the list. She went out of town Thursday and got in late.
Igiveup

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jul 9, 2012
GlobeStar wrote:
<quoted text>
Just reply with the names please. I'll see if my wife is up there on the list. She went out of town Thursday and got in late.
Thursday? Does her name start with an O?
Big Dummy

Saint Peters, MO

#14 Jul 9, 2012
iamho wrote:
You must be a big dummy to think that there are more cheaters here than in O'Fallon. Where do you ever get your facts. Cheaters, Drug Users, Wife Beaters, Alcoholics have been around since the beginning of time. That is why every song is about one of the above mentioned. It IS NOT more here in LC but you personally hear about it more because it is a small community where everybody knows where everybodies dog takes a dump. It the bigger area's nobody even talks to their neighbors but less talk about them.
Igiveup

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jul 9, 2012
Big Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a big dummy to think that there are more cheaters here than in O'Fallon. Where do you ever get your facts. Cheaters, Drug Users, Wife Beaters, Alcoholics have been around since the beginning of time. That is why every song is about one of the above mentioned. It IS NOT more here in LC but you personally hear about it more because it is a small community where everybody knows where everybodies dog takes a dump. It the bigger area's nobody even talks to their neighbors but less talk about them.
No its not that at all, and you are not a big dummy you are actually very smart. I was just asking because I have been with quite a few from out there and was just wondering what was going on, why so many from that location?
Puhleaze

Warrenton, MO

#16 Jul 9, 2012
Igiveup wrote:
<quoted text> No its not that at all, and you are not a big dummy you are actually very smart. I was just asking because I have been with quite a few from out there and was just wondering what was going on, why so many from that location?
So.... basically you're a craigslist or plenty of fish creeper. Congratulations, I'm sure the women were real sights to behold. I'm sure you're a looker as well...

Western Hemisphere

#17 Jul 9, 2012
Igiveup wrote:
<quoted text> Thursday? Does her name start with an O?
I can't put that info on here, but I can tell you she has a small lizard tatto on her right backside. Do you know if that's the one on Thursday? I need to know before this Thursday because she told me she has to go out for awhile that day to do some volunteer work.
Redneck Rubes

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jul 9, 2012
Big Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a big dummy to think that there are more cheaters here than in O'Fallon. Where do you ever get your facts. Cheaters, Drug Users, Wife Beaters, Alcoholics have been around since the beginning of time. That is why every song is about one of the above mentioned. It IS NOT more here in LC but you personally hear about it more because it is a small community where everybody knows where everybodies dog takes a dump. It the bigger area's nobody even talks to their neighbors but less talk about them.
WRONG!

This place is the last refuge of the abusers, child molesters and ciminals in general. Why? Because no one in St. Charles County will rent to them. However the scumbag trailer parks will!
Igiveup

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jul 9, 2012
GlobeStar wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't put that info on here, but I can tell you she has a small lizard tatto on her right backside. Do you know if that's the one on Thursday? I need to know before this Thursday because she told me she has to go out for awhile that day to do some volunteer work.
No Thursday had a tatoo on her right backside shoulder, it was one of those breast cancer awareness ones, green with some other addages to it.
Igiveup

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jul 9, 2012
Redneck Rubes wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!
This place is the last refuge of the abusers, child molesters and ciminals in general. Why? Because no one in St. Charles County will rent to them. However the scumbag trailer parks will!
Also the tatoo looked fairly new had good coler.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware Zoom construction LLC 5 hr to you durrrrrrr 4
Invaders Motorcycle Gang in Lincoln County (Oct '12) 6 hr OMG NOT THIS AGAIN 170
camel toe Wed Dont tease me 3
Judge overturned again Wed LIVELAUGHANDMOVEF... 32
Prosecutor Should Be Disqualified Wed LIVELAUGHANDMOVEF... 17
It's time they arrest and charge Pam and Mark H... Tue Pancake Patti 15
You can not make this up Mar 2 Pancake Patti 42
Troy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:35PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 8:29 AM
Chiefs will cut Dwayne Bowe if they cannot trade him
Bleacher Report 8:32 AM
Report: Chiefs Expected to Part Ways with Dwayne Bowe