Fatal Shooting At Coney Island

Fatal Shooting At Coney Island

There are 6 comments on the WXYZ story from Apr 3, 2008, titled Fatal Shooting At Coney Island. In it, WXYZ reports that:

Police are investigating a shooting at a Highland Park Coney Island that claimed the life on one man. via WXYZ

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXYZ.

Scared of Highland Park

Pooler, GA

#1 Apr 4, 2008
This is not right, you go in a coney island to get something to eat and die.
Now all they can say is another black person is dead and after all this a young man life is gone.
Wake up stay out of Highland Park if you like to live and for the family my heart go out to you and please let me no if I can help, may God Bless you and keep you in this time.
And family be strong , God is their for you !!
HP Finest

Pemberton, OH

#2 Apr 12, 2008
Scared of Highland Park wrote:
This is not right, you go in a coney island to get something to eat and die.
Now all they can say is another black person is dead and after all this a young man life is gone.
Wake up stay out of Highland Park if you like to live and for the family my heart go out to you and please let me no if I can help, may God Bless you and keep you in this time.
And family be strong , God is their for you !!
But that's all you hear about from the news. If you know the real story like what this person did earlier in the day, maybe you would change your mind. People don't just get shot for no reason mostly over drugs or money.

Since: Jun 08

Highland Park

#3 Jun 21, 2008
HP Finest wrote:
<quoted text> But that's all you hear about from the news. If you know the real story like what this person did earlier in the day, maybe you would change your mind. People don't just get shot for no reason mostly over drugs or money.
that may be true however there are many people that are innocent victims and are shot and attacked. look at that group of boys that just ganged up and attacked these men who were doing nothing but spending time with their family in public or walking into a store. i hopw they get the bood thrown at them. business owner being robbed, attacked, shot and some killed.

what did that person do earlier that day that the other party couldn't go to the police for?(not that they would do anything) or was this just a live by the street die by the street ghetto mentality? to many of our young bothas and sistas with no life and no direction!
Adrienne Williams

Palatine, IL

#4 Oct 29, 2008
wow that is sad
Blast First

Lansing, MI

#5 Oct 14, 2010
This man killed was very close to me we went to High School together. He has young children with no dad this is senseless. The people with him at the time seem to all have different accounts of what happened that's weird you were right there I guess we will never get closure but the main point is that He will be missed REST IN PEACE FAME.
Jethroe

Royal Oak, MI

#6 Oct 14, 2010
As long as these wreched blacks keep eleminating each other fine by me! One less mouth on the nipple of lady liberty!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) May 21 Khalil 153
Summer Program for Kids - Affordable and Fun in... May 20 Elw2492 1
News Bike to Work Day is May 20 May 19 bozo 1
Looking for May 17 Lovergirl 1
News Police investigating case of 28-year-old woman ... (Apr '11) May 15 Kelli82 156
Looking for Jon or John May 12 Research 1
News Livonia settles Kozma suit for $125K May 10 watching livonia 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Troy Mortgages