Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Troy Forum

Comments (Page 65)

Showing posts 1,281 - 1,300 of6,535
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Chungas Revenge

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Clint Eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>
When she offered I said go ahead and make my day.
Was that after you talked to your chair?#eastwooding
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Neighbor wrote:
Bottom line? Romney/Ryan will win by a land slide. Once again, just like Carter, Obama "proved" Liberal solutions simply do not work. <EOS
The "only" reason left wing Liberals talk about Reagan, Bush, Ann, etc.., is because they have no good evidence of Obama's record to talk about. So the more they deflect, the more they convince the world that Obama as POTUS was worthless.
Liberal solutions don't work?

According to the CBO the stimulus raised the level of real gross domestic product by between 1.7% and 4.5%, lowered the unemployment rate by between .7 and 1.8 percentage points, increased the number of people employed by between 1.4 and 4.8 million and increased the number of full-time jobs by 2 million to 4.8 million compared to what those amounts would have been otherwise.

That right there worked better than any conservative solution that's been tried since Dubya took office.

And MILLIONS of people are now getting better health care after the Affordable Care Act was passed AND RULED CONSTITUTIONAL.

1) Why did you just blatantly lie and say none of them work?

And a lot more "liberal solutions" would work to if conservatives haven't been throwing a political temper tantrum (like 3-year-olds who just got their sippy cups taken away) and blocking Dems every chance they get.

2) Why else would you guys be blocking everything the other party wants unless you knew the other party's solutions would work and it would make you guys would look bad?

Now you guys just look bad for constantly obstructing and playing political games rather than legislating -setting filibuster records, trying to pass abortion bills after running on JOBS to get elected, repeatedly wasting time on things that you know won't pass (like House republicans trying 33 times to stop "Obamacare"), etc, etc.

Now let's take a look at some conservative policies and you can tell me which ones have worked.

Ready?

- Deregulating the banking industry via the Gramm/Leach/Bliley Act.

- The CFMA 2000 that prevented the govt from exerting ANY oversight on derivatives markets.

- America's Home Ownership Challenge/American Dream Downpayment Act where Dubya aggressively pushed the private lending industry to make over 1.1 trillion in low income and minority loans and to "create more creative" loan products to do it.

- Dubya's TARP that extended into Obama's first fiscal year in office.

- The UNfunded war in Afghanistan to go after Ronnie's "Freedom Fighters".

- The UNfunded war in Iraq that Obama ended.

- Drafting 3,000 Natl Guardsmen off to fight in those wars so they couldn't help during Katrina when they were needed HERE.

- The underfunded NCLB that 44 states have opted out of (so far).

- Dubya's medicare Part D fiasco that only narrowly passed because the cost of the plan was (admittedly) hidden from those that voted for it by Medicare administrator Thomas Scully.

- Repeated tax cuts for the rich to "create jobs" that have ended up in China and India with factories paid for by those tax cuts.

- The corporate welfare (bribes) for Big Oil to keep gas prices down.

Can you tell us which of these worked exactly?

Where's the national debt at as a result of all of those?
What's the unemployment rate?
Where's the price of gas at?

Maybe this is all just a "mental recession" and you're part of a "nation of whiners" like Phil Gramm said?

Maybe Faux News won't tell you this but I will: these weren't "liberal policies" - they were Neocon/Republican/Conservative chest-thumping policies!

So again, could you tell us which of these 11 GOP-championed policies worked?

Neither Blues dot Come, Hopeless, Puke or Oscar will answer questions like these - but maybe YOU will!

And I only ask because well, WE'RE STILL PAYING FOR THEM!

Don't worry ... I'll be here to make sure you don't lie your ass off, point the finger at everybody else but yourselves and skirt your own "personal responsibility" for the mess we're all in.

It's WHAT I DO!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie

So I take it you don't want to tell us who the drunk guy doing all that shouting was?

Or tell us what's up with the FOURTH incident of repukes getting busted for the exact thing they say they're trying to prevent - voter fraud?

Or discuss Ryan's voting record or hypocrisy? Or answer any of the TEN questions I asked you about Ryan?

Or talk about Akin's comments and their negative consequences on the GOP?

Or acknowledge your lying, homophobe, POS Republican hero Andrew Shirvell and his $4.5 million federal defamation, stalking, intentional infliction of emotional distress and invasion of privacy verdict?

Or discuss U.S. Rep. Kevin Yoder?

Or Romney's tax fraud or medicare fraud?

Or tell us why Fox News outed the name and town of a Seal that is getting death threats?

OK ... how about Romney's racist comment about "shackles"?

You think that Biden couldn't possibly have meant "chains" in a figurative sense because of the SKIN COLOR of some of the members of his audience, right?

That he MUST have meant it literally because of the SKIN COLOR of some of the members of his audience, right?

LOL ... there's nothing at all racist about basing what a person meant based on skin color is there?

Why are repukes AGAIN playing the racism card that they always accuse liberals of playing?

This is just like when you conservatives used it to defend "Blame Yo'self!" Sperman Stain's many marital infidelities when "character" suddenly didn't matter anymore - like they repeatedly insisted it did for Clinton.

Why did "character" only matter for Clinton and not for Sperman Stain?

Let's take a look at the context of Biden's figurative use of the word "chains" statement based on what repukes said prior to it. And I'm sure no POS conservatives brought any of this to your attention ... so allow me ...

I LOVE THIS NEXT PART!

1) Said Mitt Romney in an op-ed:

“If we remove the shackles of government, if we unburden ourselves from the mountain of debt that we have been saddled with, we can become the Opportunity Society that we once were."
www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/story/201...

OMG!

Did he imply that black Americans were "shackled"?

He specifically said "shackled" there. Did he only mean that WHITE Americans are "shackled" by government debt? I don't see a differentiation based on SKIN COLOR anywhere in that piece, do you?

Then he must have been referring to BLACK Americans being "shackled" as well as white Americans being "shackled" too.

Why would he specifically use "shackles" to refer to black Americans being burdened?

Is he racist?

I'd say he's as racist as Biden is - by the EXACT same standard!

Weren't chains attached to shackles and those "shackles" then attached directly to black people?

I'd have to say that makes him even MORE RACIST!

Or would you like to prove how "shackles" are somehow less racial or burdensome than "chains" are?

Any answers here?

ANY AT ALL?

Are you ready my little Whirling Dervish of Obfuscation?

3, 2, 1 .....

START SPINNING!
hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Why is it that any time a liberal gets cornered, they yell racism? It's their tap out! What's the unemploent number at today? Why can't Obamy create any jobs ? Do you think Jesse Jackson Jr will be arrested soon? The fact is, we are Shackled by the government! Remember when you said"Ows was growing by leaps and bounds" Really? The tea party is doing great and will soon leave its tire marks on Erkels high forehead! Obama is bragging about his Obamacare tax? Good luck with that one.....how much do you think moochell weighs in at? Normally, I wouldn't care but she's been awful preachy lately. You have nothing on Romney or Ryan! Carnville knows this!why did Hillary refuse to be on purple lips ticket? What about Sheriff Apraio and the DOJ dropping its investigation that the sleazy Gun running holder pursued him on? This administration reeks of incompetence! Where are the jobs? Why does Gm still owe 25billion? Boy, is Hillary effective? She sure is holding down the middle east,huh? Muslim Brotherhood is a bunch of great guys, aren't they? This is laughable!
hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Furthermore, Biden said in his ignorant condecending voice"they gonna put ya all back in chains! Were free white people ever in chains? We ain't stupid! He was playing up to a black audience! Even the raspy voiced crook Rangel knew that! Go find some other thread where you can preach your lies to! As far as the CBO,who cares? They get everything wrong anyway, intentionally!
tuf s__t

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

hopeless wrote:
Furthermore, Biden said in his ignorant condecending voice"they gonna put ya all back in chains! Were free white people ever in chains? We ain't stupid! He was playing up to a black audience! Even the raspy voiced crook Rangel knew that! Go find some other thread where you can preach your lies to! As far as the CBO,who cares? They get everything wrong anyway, intentionally!
Did you ever meet a liberal that did not have pysics of the lip?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

hopeless wrote:
Why is it that any time a liberal gets cornered, they yell racism? It's their tap out! What's the unemploent number at today? Why can't Obamy create any jobs ? Do you think Jesse Jackson Jr will be arrested soon? The fact is, we are Shackled by the government! Remember when you said"Ows was growing by leaps and bounds" Really? The tea party is doing great and will soon leave its tire marks on Erkels high forehead! Obama is bragging about his Obamacare tax? Good luck with that one.....how much do you think moochell weighs in at? Normally, I wouldn't care but she's been awful preachy lately. You have nothing on Romney or Ryan! Carnville knows this!why did Hillary refuse to be on purple lips ticket? What about Sheriff Apraio and the DOJ dropping its investigation that the sleazy Gun running holder pursued him on? This administration reeks of incompetence! Where are the jobs? Why does Gm still owe 25billion? Boy, is Hillary effective? She sure is holding down the middle east,huh? Muslim Brotherhood is a bunch of great guys, aren't they? This is laughable!
Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie

So I take it you don't want to tell us who the drunk guy doing all that shouting was?

Or tell us what's up with the FOURTH incident of repukes getting busted for the exact thing they say they're trying to prevent - voter fraud?

Or discuss Ryan's voting record or hypocrisy? Or answer any of the TEN questions I asked you about Ryan?

Or talk about Akin's comments and their negative consequences on the GOP?

Or acknowledge your lying, homophobe, POS Republican hero Andrew Shirvell and his $4.5 million federal defamation, stalking, intentional infliction of emotional distress and invasion of privacy verdict?

Or discuss U.S. Rep. Kevin Yoder?

Or Romney's tax fraud or medicare fraud?

Or tell us why Fox News outed the name and town of a Seal that is getting death threats?

Or tell us why Romney's racist comment about "shackles" wasn't racist but Biden's comment about "chains" was?

OK ... then how about you discuss why a federal appeals court in Washington struck down the Texas voter ID law two days after they struck down Texas lawmakers' plans for new congressional and state legislative districts?

Could you fill us in on WHY they did that?

They found the maps were designed to intentionally _______ against _______.

Could you fill in the blanks there?

Is it "discriminate" and "minorities".

Any answers here?

ANY AT ALL?

3, 2, 1 .....

START SPINNING!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

hopeless wrote:
I seem to remember something about a guarantee that you were more educated than me?

If that's true ... where are all these answers?

You've literally tried to dodge answering DOZENS of questions so far by posting questions of your own where those answers should have gone.

Why is that?

Is NOT answering questions a sign of intelligence where you come from? Is endlessly trying to change the subject a sign of intelligence where you come from? Is never showing up to compare your supposed education credentials a sign of intelligence where you come from?

It's obviously too painful for you to discuss any of that. Sorry for even having brought it up there.

OK, so maybe you'd rather talk about ... the Republican's hypocrisy on their "We Built It" convention theme?

You know the convention theme based on BLATANT LIE you remedial repukes have passed around about something Obama never said?

See, I'm confused ...

Wasn't the convention held in an Tampa Bay Times Forum in Florida?

Wasn't that constructed with $80 million worth of CITY and COUNTY bonds backed in part by TAXES?

Isn't it owned by the county GOVERNMENT?

Doesn't that government lease it back to the Tampa Bay Sports Authority that itself was created as a PUBLIC agency in 1965?

Didn't the Republican Party receive over $18 million from American TAXPAYERS to help pay for their convention?

Didn't the Republican convention site receive $50 million in FEDERAL grants for convention security?

Isn't this $50 million in security being spent on "extra police, technology, vehicles, uniforms and gear."

Aren't police GOVERNMENT employees?

Wasn't it our PUBLIC safety system that helped protect you repukes from the storms?

And wasn't it our PUBLIC transportation system that helped get you there?

Does that make you guys liars or hypocrites ... or BOTH?

Any answers here?

ANY AT ALL?

You know what to do next ...

3, 2, 1 .....

GO!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

tuf s__t wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever meet a liberal that did not have pysics of the lip?
Still can't make any sense, eh?

Well, the bad news is your posts aren't very tuf.

The good news?

They most certainly are s__t!
hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Well, where were the occupy protesters? Oh, I see they are in notrth Carolina now to protest purple lips! Why didn't they raise all kinds of hell in Tampa? Maybe they realized its Obamy to blame for all of their terrible lives! I hope they make their presence known! Oh well, how do you explain all of Biden's gaffes? They claim he doesn't drink, is he just that stupid? I mean, really! If Obama were whhell would be breaking loose because of his failed pocies! Its obvious your libs in the news are protecting this ugly cabbage patch baby! He is a big eared vulgar vulture. It's obviousthats stupid by Any standar Obama and the rest of the Dems will have their predictable, boring convention where they promise freebies and birth control , big deal! Erkel can't defend his failed policies and he knows it! How fat is michelle? Will fat girl Oprah be there? Woowoo! Where are the jobs, punk? He surrendered on Iraq and s about to surrender in Afghanistan! Nobody is buying your crap, crack head! Where are the jobs? Where are the jobs? That's okay, purple lips don't know either! Can't wait for the debates! Watch obama sweat like the skinny pigmy that he is!
were impressed

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

hopeless wrote:
Well, where were the occupy protesters? Oh, I see they are in notrth Carolina now to protest purple lips! Why didn't they raise all kinds of hell in Tampa? Maybe they realized its Obamy to blame for all of their terrible lives! I hope they make their presence known! Oh well, how do you explain all of Biden's gaffes? They claim he doesn't drink, is he just that stupid? I mean, really! If Obama were whhell would be breaking loose because of his failed pocies! Its obvious your libs in the news are protecting this ugly cabbage patch baby! He is a big eared vulgar vulture. It's obviousthats stupid by Any standar Obama and the rest of the Dems will have their predictable, boring convention where they promise freebies and birth control , big deal! Erkel can't defend his failed policies and he knows it! How fat is michelle? Will fat girl Oprah be there? Woowoo! Where are the jobs, punk? He surrendered on Iraq and s about to surrender in Afghanistan! Nobody is buying your crap, crack head! Where are the jobs? Where are the jobs? That's okay, purple lips don't know either! Can't wait for the debates! Watch obama sweat like the skinny pigmy that he is!
What an Ignorant response, obviously a semi literate redneck trailer park dweller. This is from the type of voter Romney is depending on.
tuf s__t

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't make any sense, eh?
Well, the bad news is your posts aren't very tuf.
The good news?
They most certainly are s__t!
You are a PRIME example of one who can not see the trees because of the forest. would you by chance be a divorced goverment worker?
whats in a name

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

tuf s__t wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a PRIME example of one who can not see the trees because of the forest. would you by chance be a divorced goverment worker?
Your sign on name says a lot about you. You confirm that even white trash have access to the Internet. Keep on thinking Romney has your best interests in mind.

PS please consider investing in a dictionary.
Hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

were impressed wrote:
<quoted text>
What an Ignorant response, obviously a semi literate redneck trailer park dweller. This is from the type of voter Romney is depending on.
Oh, I'm ignorant? Look at you and the majority of Obama supporters! Did you use your link card today, by chance? Obama is going for the stupid voters his record sucks and he has no one to blame for his high unemployment, which has been above 8 percent for 42 months! Wow! I didn't think that was even possible in America!the only thing that this loser can offer is freebies and kick backs to government unions. That's all you can think of? Calling me and Romney supporters "rednecks"? Are you one of them college kids that can't find work and had to move back home in your basement and now you stare at your faded Obama poster? Perhaps you are one of those mooches who thought Obama was going to pay your rent, gas bill and other utility bills? Are you some 30 year old career college kid girl that has found the most important thing in her life is free birth control? Fact is, Obamas economy sucks! Gas prices are out of hand. Food prices are going up. His housing market is the worst ever! GM still owes the tax payers 25billion! Where are the jobs? This all falls on big ears! So any way? Which Type of Obama supporter are you? I think I have an idea....
tuf s__t

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

whats in a name wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sign on name says a lot about you. You confirm that even white trash have access to the Internet. Keep on thinking Romney has your best interests in mind.
PS please consider investing in a dictionary.
why, you want to use it?
VICTORIA

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

We need someone who will be strong in a time of crisis! Our country is in a time of crisis now because Obama and the people with him are waging a war on our industries which is part of our foundation as a country!(Just look at the war on coal and oil!) We need a strong political unit who will support America...not destroy it!(It doesn't matter much if it is a democrat or a republican as long as he/she supports America and America's industries!) The Democratic Convention is in Charolette, NC this week. We should join together and peacefully protest this war on coal and oil...OUR ENERGY! We need jobs in America! Let's go to NC and speak our peace the way our government is designed. The people's voice needs to be heard! I am tired of this administration;s WAR ON AMERICA!
bush on steroids

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

How are Romney's ideas any different than W's. The GOP policies are what started this mess. They started the fire and are blaming the guy trying to put it out.
Sanity Now

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

ANY ONE but another marxist socialist union hack like Obama who pretends to be a "democrat' at election time. Leave Illinois with at least some of her dignity.
millionaires and sheep

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

There are two types of people planning on voting for Romney, millionaires and Fox sheeple. Millionaires for the big tax cuts, and sheep who are too stupid to see what Romney and Lyin Ryan have in mind for them.
Hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

bush on steroids wrote:
How are Romney's ideas any different than W's. The GOP policies are what started this mess. They started the fire and are blaming the guy trying to put it out.
trying to put what out? Oh, I get it...you mean more Americans out of work! This is the worse it's ever been under the presidency of a fluke! Obama, if re elected will have the national debt over 20 trillion dollars! Illinois alone has one of the worse credit ratings along with new York, and California. All ran by Democrats! What has Obama fixed? He has done nothing but run up debt! Unless you are on welfare, an illegal immigrant or a public union employee, Obama and the Dems could care less about you! This is a fact...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,281 - 1,300 of6,535
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Troy Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Troy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance