Chilhowie officer in accident, charge...

Chilhowie officer in accident, charged with DUI

There are 98 comments on the Http story from Jan 11, 2010, titled Chilhowie officer in accident, charged with DUI. In it, Http reports that:

A off-duty Chilhowie police sergeant was charged Friday night with driving under the influence, after police say he smashed head-on into a truck while driving in the wrong lane across a bridge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Http.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
glad2bgone

Charlottesville, VA

#81 Feb 3, 2010
Farmers Daughter wrote:
where do i sign up to be an offisir of the piece?
if you would like to be an officer you can request an information packett at 330 bonham road bristol va. im not sure how long the academy is now but its quite challenging.
Jay

Nashville, TN

#82 Feb 3, 2010
Jay wrote:
<quoted text> Sure did TN boy. Prove me wrong. I know, you can't do it, because you never know the facts.
Most of their time is trying to chase down UT Vol players !!!
OMG

Bristol, TN

#83 Feb 3, 2010
Jay wrote:
<quoted text> Sure did TN boy. Prove me wrong. I know, you can't do it, because you never know the facts.
You wouldn't know the facts if they jumped up and bit you in your ass there wop.
Local Yokal

United States

#84 Feb 3, 2010
Jane Doe wrote:
Why cant we find any good cops around here
I think it has a lot to do with pay. You get what you pay for. In order to get "Good" people for any job, you have to pay for it. "Good" don't come at a bargan wages.
Farmers Daughter

Roanoke, VA

#85 Feb 3, 2010
Maybe we should cut off funds along with certain appendages of these yokels.
Jay

United States

#86 Feb 4, 2010
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't know the facts if they jumped up and bit you in your ass there wop.
Still no facts dipsh!t? Didn't think you could. But I do have to give you credit, you sure do know how to run that yap !! Just nothing to back it up with.
OutsiderLookinIn

Harpers Ferry, WV

#87 Feb 18, 2010
Come on now Jack.. If VDOT says it's not up to 'spec' then there would be a yield sign on EACH side, or a sign that quotes 'Narrow Bridge Ahead'. I have gone over this bridge, tractor trailers, school buses and common vehicles use it daily. They don't seem to have a problem passing one another on it. Bottom line is he was drinking and driving. If you are going to take a pledge to uphold the law, DO SO. He's not special, sh.. is sh.., no matter what it could do for your crops, it's STILL sh..
Jack wrote:
<quoted text> You must be kidding. It is not up to state specs. I have talked to VDOT.
jack

United States

#88 Feb 18, 2010
OutsiderLookinIn wrote:
Come on now Jack.. If VDOT says it's not up to 'spec' then there would be a yield sign on EACH side, or a sign that quotes 'Narrow Bridge Ahead'. I have gone over this bridge, tractor trailers, school buses and common vehicles use it daily. They don't seem to have a problem passing one another on it. Bottom line is he was drinking and driving. If you are going to take a pledge to uphold the law, DO SO. He's not special, sh.. is sh.., no matter what it could do for your crops, it's STILL sh..
<quoted text>
Come on now outsider, you don't even know what bridge we are talking about.
Outsider Lookin In

Harpers Ferry, WV

#89 Feb 18, 2010
Actually Jack, I do. I have been to lil ole' Chilhowie. Been there and I've DRIVEN on that exact so called narrow bridge. Unless you are in a tank and CAN pass you on it. So, please don't assume I do not know what bridge you are talking about. I had to cross that bridge to get to Food City. Which happens to be the ONLY grocery store in that town.
jack wrote:
<quoted text> Come on now outsider, you don't even know what bridge we are talking about.

Since: Feb 10

Nashville, TN

#90 Feb 18, 2010
Jane Doe wrote:
Why cant we find any good cops around here all they do is charged with drug charges sex charges or dui's we might as well not even have a police system how can he still be a police officer ahter his first accident now this if he dont get FIRED im gonna be on po citizen of this small town
gotta have good leaders before you get goo cops!!!!!

Nashville, TN

#91 Feb 18, 2010
Breea U wrote:
First off I think its a little sad that women and men get on here and gossip about any and everything. Im sixteen years old and I learned a long time ago that gets you no where... Keep thy tounge from evil, and thy lips from guile. Psalms 34:13 You should be ashamed of yourselfs for getting on here instead of on your knees praying! Second, Since you are all older then me and should be wiser you would know that no sin is greater then any other. And you should also learn a little bit about forgivness...(But love ye enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the highest; for he is kind unto the unthaknful and to the evil. Be ye therfore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Luke 6:35-38)... hmm now ask yourselfs is God happy with you!?...Dont think so.
the part of your comment (is god happy with you? don't think so.)better look again at your scripture, pertaining to judgment it's not up to you or any of the flesh!

Nashville, TN

#92 Feb 18, 2010
nice picture wrote:
what does eveyone think of the "BIG COLORED" picture in today's Bristol newspaper of Cullop and "Mayor Gary's" son- looks like they are really drunk- what do you all think? How can Mayor Gary prevent an interview with his kid- he is 21 years old now.. I bet Mayor Gary CANNOT hide behind his new Chief and his noce "GLASS" house this time! any comments?
i got one comment GARY HENNINGER SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ELECTED MAYOR IN THE FIRST PLACE. HE DIDN'T LIVE IN THE TOWN LIMITS TO START WITH,SO HE RENTED A HOUSE IN TOWN TO MAKE IT LEGAL, THEN ONCE HE WAS ELECTED ,,HE HAD THE TOWN ANNEX HIS LAND INTO CORPERATE TOWN LIMITS SO HE COULD MOVE BACK HOME, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LOOK AT TOWN RECORDS AND YOU'L SEE WHAT I'M SAYING!
Outsider Lookin In

Harpers Ferry, WV

#93 Feb 19, 2010
Really? Very interesting
very disturbed wrote:
<quoted text>i got one comment GARY HENNINGER SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ELECTED MAYOR IN THE FIRST PLACE. HE DIDN'T LIVE IN THE TOWN LIMITS TO START WITH,SO HE RENTED A HOUSE IN TOWN TO MAKE IT LEGAL, THEN ONCE HE WAS ELECTED ,,HE HAD THE TOWN ANNEX HIS LAND INTO CORPERATE TOWN LIMITS SO HE COULD MOVE BACK HOME, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LOOK AT TOWN RECORDS AND YOU'L SEE WHAT I'M SAYING!
the ex

Forest, VA

#94 Feb 19, 2010
well ms breea U, you keep beating that bible up at the baptist church with boswell ans shortt. it seems to have worked real well for you so far. that is a baptist church, i thought the catholics were the ones who had to beg for forgiveness on sunday for their sins.
Breea U wrote:
First off I think its a little sad that women and men get on here and gossip about any and everything. Im sixteen years old and I learned a long time ago that gets you no where... Keep thy tounge from evil, and thy lips from guile. Psalms 34:13 You should be ashamed of yourselfs for getting on here instead of on your knees praying! Second, Since you are all older then me and should be wiser you would know that no sin is greater then any other. And you should also learn a little bit about forgivness...(But love ye enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the highest; for he is kind unto the unthaknful and to the evil. Be ye therfore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Luke 6:35-38)... hmm now ask yourselfs is God happy with you!?...Dont think so.
noneyabeeswax

Paducah, KY

#95 Feb 21, 2010
I know alot of things on Henninger. where do I start with....what about Brenda Cress??? THis toen aint nothing but corrupted people. No wonder Cullop had been drinking, look who and what he had to put up with in CHilhowie!!!! Price only got chief of police because he is related to Henninger. He doesn't know how to do his job. I have never once seen him anywhere other than the firehouse, where he always worrying about what he is going to eat in the next minute. Rick Romans....don't have much respect for him. He was the one holding the doors that night at the haunted house when all that was going on. Bill Boswell is a piece of S***!! Henningar is always intoxicated on the job...by the way, the state police and county covered his behind. There is so much I know I cant even put it on here because it would take me hours.\

Doesn't anybody have anything better to do than this???? REALLY, I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE. We are human, and we make mistakes and we have NO RIGHT TO JUDGE PEOPLE....Only the LORD has that right!!
2424Kon

Quitman, GA

#96 Feb 21, 2010
Dave wrote:
remember when sexton and haffer were in charge? oh if we could go back to those days...
I believe they would clean up Chilhowie!!
the ex

Charlottesville, VA

#97 Feb 21, 2010
practice what you preach!!!!
noneyabeeswax wrote:
I know alot of things on Henninger. where do I start with....what about Brenda Cress??? THis toen aint nothing but corrupted people. No wonder Cullop had been drinking, look who and what he had to put up with in CHilhowie!!!! Price only got chief of police because he is related to Henninger. He doesn't know how to do his job. I have never once seen him anywhere other than the firehouse, where he always worrying about what he is going to eat in the next minute. Rick Romans....don't have much respect for him. He was the one holding the doors that night at the haunted house when all that was going on. Bill Boswell is a piece of S***!! Henningar is always intoxicated on the job...by the way, the state police and county covered his behind. There is so much I know I cant even put it on here because it would take me hours.\
Doesn't anybody have anything better to do than this???? REALLY, I MEAN COME ON PEOPLE. We are human, and we make mistakes and we have NO RIGHT TO JUDGE PEOPLE....Only the LORD has that right!!
noneyabeeswax

Paducah, KY

#98 Feb 22, 2010
the ex wrote:
practice what you preach!!!!<quoted text>
just saying how people are!!!!!!!! ya didnt like it did ya??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troutdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food stamps (Dec '15) 1 hr Betty 26
Looking for a veterinarian 1 hr double barrel 17
Marion Long John Silvers closing. 2 hr Buford 19
Please tell that blond Marion chick to quit sin... 21 hr JealousOldFarts 12
gabby pritchet Tue keepin ya informed 3
Tasha hutton Mon Goatfarmer 3
Jeff Johnson Mon Tired 4

Troutdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance