Anti-Alcohol Sales Group Coordinates ...

Anti-Alcohol Sales Group Coordinates Political Effort In Jacksonville

There are 6 comments on the Tyler Morning Telegraph story from Mar 6, 2010, titled Anti-Alcohol Sales Group Coordinates Political Effort In Jacksonville. In it, Tyler Morning Telegraph reports that:

Family First Jacksonville, a special purpose political action committee, announced the names of its officers Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tyler Morning Telegraph.

h smith

Tyler, TX

#1 Mar 28, 2010
I believe this organization whitehouse Texas citizens for economic growth is not behind movement to begin alchohol sales in east Texas the firm they suposedly hired I believe hired them Billy horton of a company called hard count out of Austin this is what they do they call it govermental affairs he has worked for Clinton  mike Dukakis Jim mattox just to name a few he's been consultant for senate and I believe he gets money from the stimulous package that is supposed to be used for economic growth goes around with this idea gets couple of local people to front for him sets back collects his money he is not local he's a liberal pushing his agenda and getting paid to do it I believe if people knew who or what he was they would vote this down he goes all over and does this check his website google hard count Austin Texas I need to know what I can do to help you stop this law from passing and plead to everyone not to take these people litely theyare a well
funded political group that usually wins because they trick people into thinking they are just fighting there neighbors so they take it litely we are not fighting our neighbors but a political machine this is why the whitehouse texans citizens for economic change has no website or phone number because they don't exist
Sheesh

Corsicana, TX

#2 Mar 29, 2010
It's called punctuation, which is the use of periods, commas, etc., to help you get your message across without looking like a doofus.
Bull Yard

Bryan, TX

#3 Mar 29, 2010
h smith is an Obama man.
mike barnes

Tyler, TX

#4 Mar 29, 2010
Bull Yard wrote:
h smith is an Obama man.

bull yard it's nice to hear from someone without the guts to use there name guess you don't watch news this is the kind of stuff Obama does pushes there liberal ( you can look that word up) agenda on us we do not need outside groups coming in here telling us what to do
mike barnes

Tyler, TX

#5 Mar 29, 2010
h smith is right down with Obama and his liberal views
mike canty

Tyler, TX

#6 Mar 29, 2010
go to sciencedaily.com ther you will find a scientific study about the effects of alchohol sales. proffesor tony grubesic and professor william pridemore from indiana uneversity performed this study and proved that the more alchohol sold in a area the more crime and violence that area has.
this is not a opion poll but a real scientific study by a university.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Car Accident 4/13/16 around 7:20 a.m. on East... Jul 11 Faylinn 2
Cemetery plot Jul 6 Jim 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Marvin Beaty Jun '16 Money penny 5
Candice "Candy" Dawson (Jul '14) Jun '16 Madsnana 4
Crime in Overton (Dec '10) Mar '16 Annie 7
News 2 girls told to close lemonade stand for lack o... (Jun '15) Mar '16 M mouse 3

Troup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Troup Mortgages