The power of drugs ,and those who use them

Posted in the Troup Forum

I love good people

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 17, 2013
This is a warning to those who really do not understand the true power of certain drugs, and the control it can have that will change a person into someone turning them into a person with no moral's, no values, no care for others,a complete lack of remorse, become completely blind to harm done to others, become unsensitive, lies become common and spontanious, then start to become to well orchesrated, thought out, planned, and fight there lies with all the power and persuation they can muster, and never give in, even when the truth is obvious, they will not let up and continue with anger and furry to defend there lie, there children will suffer, familys even lost, friends, coworkers, partners, businesses, everything and everyone that knows them becomes involved believe it or not, and generally by there lies, the destruction they have caused to others by there selfishness,and someone having to pick up the pieces involving them now, and all for there desire for there drug, and if all this is not a nightmare to someone elses lives because of your drug addiction, and sounds horrible for others to deal with, then add adultery, and the familys that have been completely destroyed again by your selfishness, and when you are both married with a husband and a wife, you have four familys now involved, being the familys of two husbands, and two wives, but only two people have destroyed all of this. Now imagine the financial losses from the drugs involved, then add what you cause and burdens to others by your adultery, and no remorse, no care, no concern, not even for your own familys, and pure selfishness, and drugs is part of your drive. There was a marriage of 27 years, and a good marriage, but a individual comes along with his drugs, hooks the other and begin a secrete affair, and drugs now the draw to keep her coming back, because she is addicted, but lies, deception, and draw of your drugs keeps it going, and both begin to become more bold, get caught, and now the lies are enormous, aand become even damaging ou of your defense and fact of being caught, but to become angry, and then blame the other spouse and completely rewrite history, by claims that never existed, such as abuse, being unhappy and miserable for years, and none was true prior to being caught, but in your defense start to fabricate bigger lies that are attempts to destroy the innocent spouces character, and condoning your wrongs, but to then even have the person you are cheating with, lie with you, and do this both ways, and break apart everything, complete familys from brthers, sisters, mothers, fathers, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, then inlaw of all these, and it is now astronomicle in losses, even to the realm of bankruptcy caused by it, hearts broken, familys destroyed, marriages completely lost, and all of the 27 years put into it, but involves many many people, family, friends, and the numbers are truly unknown, but does continue far through alot of people, and all by two people who want there Meth. and don't give a shit about anyone else but themselves, even though easily a 100 people, but much more, have been effected. This happened to a close friend, and i love him, he deserves much better because he has morals, and i will trust him with anything including my life. Kerry Sheppard, you hooked Mary Scott on meth, and she non chalantly walked away from her marriage for the lure of your drug. You both have no concern of what destruction you left, and are both married, but happily do your drug. Neither of you should not be trusted anywhere in society, because to do, and show what you have, you two are not too be trusted as friend, or family, because you gave up friends, and family, but those were years of friends and family, it certainly wouldn't be trusted to go as far again, as what you are doing and continue to do destroyed all this, and when not doing what you are, you had all that.I at one time considered you both my friend, but you changed, and so have I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr why 569
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 800
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 hr chad edward hatten 22,618
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr That Fart Guy 18,503
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
Abandoned rail spur could become trails Sep 9 bill 1
•••
•••
•••

Troup Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Troup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Troup News, Events & Info