Troup ISD Giving Gifts For Superior T...

Troup ISD Giving Gifts For Superior TAKS Scores

There are 1 comment on the Tyler Morning Telegraph story from Aug 28, 2010, titled Troup ISD Giving Gifts For Superior TAKS Scores. In it, Tyler Morning Telegraph reports that:

Rewarding students with money is not prevalent in school districts statewide, but the practice has proven beneficial for Troup ISD.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tyler Morning Telegraph.

proud parent

Humble, TX

#1 Sep 8, 2010
This may not seem like a good idea to some , but I think it is an awsome idea to spawn a renewed interest in those children that doen't have that support system that they do no get at home... What is a childs mind worth to you? Are you afraid to invest in our childrens futures? Are you afraid that you will find that this really works and we will have awaken some minds that didn't care before this incentive was put before them. Personally I think who ever came up with this idea was a genius.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Troup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The assassination of Jordan Jay by the coward J... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Pimpswatch 2
Marvin Beaty (Mar '16) Jun '16 Money penny 5
News Troup family pleads for right to use medical ma... (Apr '15) Apr '15 RayD777 1
Marvin beaty (Feb '15) Feb '15 Sterling Marlin 2
Telena S. HOING -- did you know her? (Mar '11) Feb '15 carp1980 2
Brian Branscom (May '12) Dec '14 really 3
Review: Tina's Troup Trades Days (Nov '14) Nov '14 Tina 1

Troup Jobs

Personal Finance

Troup Mortgages