Ryan Fincher for Mayor!!!!!

Ryan Fincher for Mayor!!!!!

Posted in the Trophy Club Forum

Pinto

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2007
After all of the BS over the Mayor's move, it would seem that Ryan would better suit the position of Town Mayor. He was one of only a few that had the nerve to stand up, speak out, and be heard over the events that took place with this scherade of a move.

Do we want someone who hides and does not explain their actions or do we want a "real man" like Ryan running our city. Do we want someone managing our city that can't manage their own move?? I'll put it to a vote right here & now! Ryan for Mayor!

October 1st should be a pretty interesting time for Mayor Nick Sanders if this investigation goes through. Start looking for Fincher for Mayor bumper stickers on city vehicles in Trophy Club immediately.

Your friend,
Pinto
Ryan Fincher

Cosmopolis, WA

#2 Feb 27, 2008
My name is Ryan Fincher too. How coool cuz Like ant nothin like a g-thing boy Keep it strong like no other ya ya fuz buz youd the f willy ready tedy
Im out like a trout jk still here strong but seriously i think you economics policy's are way too right winged for this state right now ta ya ba sha ma na you who shoy who do with you now answer me that mr man with the plan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yah
memo

Cosmopolis, WA

#4 Feb 27, 2008
Let the lovin take a hold cuz it will if you let it
Zach Caldwell

Cosmopolis, WA

#5 Feb 27, 2008
Sha ya doble dee dop. Shabble shabble tonerific toe joy. the whistle was heard all the way to New Hampshire, but the navel fell off its perch.

Show key to the justice while the blue bird sings, but don't forget the shabble dabble of daily living and add your own hillary duff like spice. Shoney balogna hacked at the board while habble dee dabble dee doo bee doo bee do op, ee doo ee doo ee doo op, ee doo ee doo ee doo op.
Jim V

Plano, TX

#6 Aug 18, 2008
Sounds like this comment is coming from Ryan Fincher himself...no one else would vote for him...
Pinto wrote:
After all of the BS over the Mayor's move, it would seem that Ryan would better suit the position of Town Mayor. He was one of only a few that had the nerve to stand up, speak out, and be heard over the events that took place with this scherade of a move.
Do we want someone who hides and does not explain their actions or do we want a "real man" like Ryan running our city. Do we want someone managing our city that can't manage their own move?? I'll put it to a vote right here & now! Ryan for Mayor!
October 1st should be a pretty interesting time for Mayor Nick Sanders if this investigation goes through. Start looking for Fincher for Mayor bumper stickers on city vehicles in Trophy Club immediately.
Your friend,
Pinto

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trophy Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Just For Kids Dentistry - Jeffrey A Hof... (Jan '11) Sat Tj Mitchell 5
News Family Sues After Woman Dies From Pedicure (May '06) Jun 23 Laredo 5
Victor(Vitaliy) Falkovich Jun 20 Michelle 1
Blacks shooting people on Las Vegas Trail (Jul '16) Jun 20 Michelle 2
Want conservative wife to be turned out (Nov '15) Jun 20 Michelle 3
lesbians (Apr '11) Jun 20 Michelle 4
tonya so called christian (Jan '11) Jun 20 Michelle 2

Trophy Club Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance