Haunted Places
riverbottom

United States

#41 Oct 2, 2007
The old house that was moved to town next to T-19 use to set in the middle of a paster on Trinlady road was said to be haunted.Also the old commissery building on Millpond road was said to be haunted by a man who hang his self. These are stories i have heard thoughout my childhood you know the good ones you grew up believing.
quiet one

Shepherdsville, KY

#42 Oct 2, 2007
The Parker house in Trinity is alleged to be haunted. Doors open and close, ghostly voices are heard, and the apparition of Mary Ashley Parker has been spotted here. You can talk to Steve or Mary Anne Tyler about it. They used to own it and run a Bed & Breakfast there. I understand is has been sold to some college kids and is now a Fraternity house.

Texian

“One Nation, under God”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#43 Oct 5, 2007
There must be some stories about old Trinlady Park? Can anyone tell any? Only thing I have ever heard was about another unsolved DOUBLE-homicide that was the cause of it being closed down. Think it was in the 80's, but not sure. What I have heard is very vague and 'sketchy'.
riverbottom

United States

#44 Oct 6, 2007
There was a women raped & killed by two men in the 80's or 90's can't recall.It was said she left a bar with the two fellas,then drove to Trinlady park where she was murdered.
Milltown

Zimmerman, MN

#45 Oct 14, 2007
It would be great to have city officials on a float go up and down HWY.19 on halloween , D.Morrow driving . Any stories on the old jail here in town?
LawDog

Kuwait, Kuwait

#46 Feb 1, 2008
Ok all them ghost and undead ya'll been seeing is Crackheads and meth monkey's...
LawDog

Kuwait, Kuwait

#47 Feb 1, 2008
Them wasnt Ghost and Undead you guys was seeing it was Crack and Meth Heads...LOL
Antacid

Pattonsburg, MO

#48 Feb 1, 2008
The yellow house where Suzanne Anderson Properties is now is said to be haunted by a man. Anna (This Ole House Restaurant) says she has witnessed him, also her daughter Denise. The Jordan family lived there for years. You might check with them on their stories.
jpj

Espanola, NM

#49 Feb 3, 2008
riverbottom wrote:
There was a women raped & killed by two men in the 80's or 90's can't recall.It was said she left a bar with the two fellas,then drove to Trinlady park where she was murdered.
In 83 and 84 i heard about bandito bike gang being killed with shotguns by good old boys at the park. The bikers were said to be bullying everyone. no one was charged. This was prior to 83 at some point. The rest of the bikers left their dead compadres there.
Sonny
jpj

Espanola, NM

#50 Feb 3, 2008
In 83 and 84 i heard about bandito bike gang members being killed with shotguns by good old boys at the park. The bikers were said to be bullying everyone. no one was charged. This was prior to 83 at some point. The rest of the bikers left their dead compadres there.
Sonny
cruze

AOL

#51 Mar 5, 2008
LawDog wrote:
Ok all them ghost and undead ya'll been seeing is Crackheads and meth monkey's...
im sorry to say i belive in the paranormal
Milltown 1

Big Lake, MN

#52 Mar 6, 2008
What's the difference?
Reveal yourself

Nacogdoches, TX

#53 Mar 9, 2008
Has anyone ever been to Trinity Plantation??? We lived there back in 93 till 97. My daughter was about 14 years old at that time; she was walking the dogs down some of the roads down Westover Lane, she and the dog heard some old negro spirituals plantation workers standing out near the pond sing and chanting the old black spiritual songs back in the plantation days. She swears that she heard them singing and chanting and clapping their hands. The dogs heard it also and was pulling against the leash to run toward the singing. They old black man had overalls on with a handkerchief hanging out the back pocket; the older woman had on a hat and there were two little girls with them. My daughter said as she came closer and closer toward the sound the dog kept pulling harder to get closer to the people. My daughter said that she must have been out of mind, but she thought these people were real. She said they walked toward the grove of trees - a family of four - and totally disappeared. She said that she didn't realize how eery and creapy this was till years later. Could it have been ghosts lurking at Trinity Plantation?
Jimmy McCasland

San Antonio, TX

#55 Mar 13, 2008
Trinlady Park Rd. is a good one. I lived out there for over 15 years and know of several old ghost town places in the woods. There is the old Red Branch Community, and school off the road across White Rock Creek about 9 miles north of town. If you park on the north side of the big bridge and walk about 500 yards east into the woods there is a abandoned cemetary on some IP land. I've seen some pretty crazy unexplainable stuff out there over the years, and the whole area used to be a hot spot for crime, and drop place for murder victims.
Jimmy M

San Antonio, TX

#56 Mar 13, 2008
The old commissary building had a man shoot himself in one ofthe second floor offices in 1979 I believe. My best friends grandfather owned the building at the time.
Jimmy M

San Antonio, TX

#57 Mar 13, 2008
Trinlady Park was closed down due to a motorcycle gang related shooting. I believe one man was killed, but ever since then many extremist groups still can be seen out there practicing weird things. There were 2 girls hanged by the KKK under the big bridge in the 70's. There were two SHSU college students randomly murdered while parking in the 70's. There was a body of a teacher from either Lufkin, or Houston dragged out of Tantibougue Creek in the early 90's. I've seen strancge lights in the pasture of my friends ranch out there that would randomly appear and hover, then streak at unhuman speeds across when you try to aproach them. A man commited suicide in one of the ranch houses at the old Red Branch site a couple years ago.
eal

Dallas, TX

#58 Mar 13, 2008
My wife's grandparents have seen a man walking down 94 towards Groveton (in Glendale) in the same exact spot and only when it rains. According to them, there was a Gas Station/General Store a few houses down from theirs and they think it was the last owner/employee of the store. Her Grandpa has since passed and I have tried looking deeper into the background of the old store. It was in the area right before the first big curve going from Trinity towards Groveton...a little past the Glendale Baptist Church Road sign, on the left hand side of 94.
Johnson

Bowie, TX

#59 Mar 24, 2008
People do say that Trinlady Park Road is extremely haunted by many spirits...also Thorton Cememtery there was supposed to have been a witch hung in the old building by the cemetery...someone should check it all out...
Spooky

Ratliff City, OK

#60 Oct 17, 2008
Happy Halloween!
back in Trinity

Merkel, TX

#61 Oct 17, 2008
Johnson wrote:
People do say that Trinlady Park Road is extremely haunted by many spirits...also Thorton Cememtery there was supposed to have been a witch hung in the old building by the cemetery...someone should check it all out...
Thornton Cemetery I personally believe is haunted. When there when I was young and some weird things happened. Took pictures of the darkness and things appeared in, then 15 min later nothing was in the pictures. Went back the next day and the things that were in the pictures where not there. I still have a picture I took that is really weird. Its Halloween time again. Lets here some more stories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows the burkes??? (Mar '16) Wed JDC 6
Kimberly Collvins (Jan '17) Wed JDC 22
News Shayla Rightmire: Alleged East Texas Meth Deale... (Nov '11) Jul 23 Greg taylor 104
Does anyone know steve conley? Jul 22 Larry west 3
House of Hope (Apr '10) Jul 14 Darth vader 76
Lake L information request Jul 1 LizV 1
News Reported abduction of young girl may have been ... Jun 27 DCM 1

Trinity Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trinity Mortgages