Next Last
waco1954

United States

#42 Sep 12, 2012
So I see.Horrifying.I got nothing else.
stick

Trinity, TX

#43 Sep 12, 2012
kyle tried to kill my son by running him off the road at over 100 mph then went to shennagins and bragged about killing him. my son miraculously survived. well kyle has died after atempting a u turn in front of a log truck. and left a young girl in very bad shape in the hospital. when i contacted law enforcement about my son they said that they were investigating. my son was never compensated for his totaled out truck and kyle was never charged.
agreed

Ball Ground, GA

#44 Sep 12, 2012
stick wrote:
kyle tried to kill my son by running him off the road at over 100 mph then went to shennagins and bragged about killing him. my son miraculously survived. well kyle has died after atempting a u turn in front of a log truck. and left a young girl in very bad shape in the hospital. when i contacted law enforcement about my son they said that they were investigating. my son was never compensated for his totaled out truck and kyle was never charged.
I remember that happening just a few months ago. Your not the only one the Sheriff Department has refused to help. The list goes on and on. Makes me sick.
red dawn

Houston, TX

#45 Sep 12, 2012
mother nature has cleansed the gene pool.
Hot rod

Houston, TX

#46 Sep 13, 2012
Just realized who Kyle was, it appears his death goes hand in hand with the way he choose to live his life. Maybe some good will come of it and wake up some of the younger crowd. Make them realize whats at stake and how quickly it can all be taken away.

That said I would be a hypocrite if I did not say I push the limit several times a year racing.(on a race track)
Stoneking

Mccoy, CO

#47 Sep 13, 2012
The girl is a very good waitress, and is in very bad shape right now, my prayers are with her and her family.
LSD

United States

#48 Sep 13, 2012
How true is it the he was pulled over that night by the police but let go after grandparents threw a fit?
waco1954

New Orleans, LA

#49 Sep 13, 2012
Looks like"Get a clue"was right from his/her post from January 22 2012
Justice served

United States

#50 May 10, 2013
stick wrote:
he got what he deserved stick you can rest assured he will never hurt anyone again
Your Huckleberry
#51 May 11, 2013
All of thu ones judging on here will get what God has for them also....dont throw rocks when you at some time you have lived in a glass house yourselves.
Let it go

Port Neches, TX

#52 May 11, 2013
Justice served wrote:
<quoted text> he got what he deserved stick you can rest assured he will never hurt anyone again

Do you people realize you are talking about a deceased man who's precious mother is alive and well, living in this community and still agonizing over all the pain her son caused others before he died. Do you realize that every time you post something negative about her dead son, the only person it truly hurts is HER! Her son, after all is dead, and is unaffected by what people say or post. It is the LIVING that you continue to brutalize, and for the life of me, I can't understand WHY. Do you ENJOY inflicting unnecessary pain on someone who has never intentionally hurt any of you? Does it give you some kind of rush to pour salt in the wounds of an incredibly kind and giving person? Whatever your reasons for continuing to hurl insults at the family of a dead man, I ask you to re-think your actions (and the motivation behind them). They accomplish nothing but evil-- in a world that already has more than it's share.
Let it go.
doh

Canton, GA

#53 May 11, 2013
Let it go wrote:
Do you people realize you are talking about a deceased man who's precious mother is alive and well, living in this community and still agonizing over all the pain her son caused others before he died.
reap what you sew

Since: Dec 12

United States

#54 May 13, 2013
Let it go wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you people realize you are talking about a deceased man who's precious mother is alive and well, living in this community and still agonizing over all the pain her son caused others before he died. Do you realize that every time you post something negative about her dead son, the only person it truly hurts is HER! Her son, after all is dead, and is unaffected by what people say or post. It is the LIVING that you continue to brutalize, and for the life of me, I can't understand WHY. Do you ENJOY inflicting unnecessary pain on someone who has never intentionally hurt any of you? Does it give you some kind of rush to pour salt in the wounds of an incredibly kind and giving person? Whatever your reasons for continuing to hurl insults at the family of a dead man, I ask you to re-think your actions (and the motivation behind them). They accomplish nothing but evil-- in a world that already has more than it's share.
Let it go.
I have been tryin to tell people on here this but its gonna be a non stop thing they think just cause hes gone that it makes it better to talk bout him and his past but hes not here and once again I will say it let him be, let it go whats done is done and nobody can change it.....
Smitty

United States

#55 May 13, 2013
speaking outloud wrote:
<quoted text> I have been tryin to tell people on here this but its gonna be a non stop thing they think just cause hes gone that it makes it better to talk bout him and his past but hes not here and once again I will say it let him be, let it go whats done is done and nobody can change it.....
STFU How does it feel to wake up everyday and just know your a dumb shit??

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#56 May 14, 2013
Smitty wrote:
<quoted text>STFU How does it feel to wake up everyday and just know your a dumb shit??
You tell me.
be a solution not a prob

Milwaukee, WI

#57 May 15, 2013
Tiffany forgave him, why can't you.

United States

#58 May 15, 2013
Smitty wrote:
<quoted text>STFU How does it feel to wake up everyday and just know your a dumb shit??
idk guy like they said you tell me =)

United States

#59 May 15, 2013
be a solution not a prob wrote:
Tiffany forgave him, why can't you.
well put
leon tipton

Katy, TX

#60 Jun 9, 2013
who are ya'll talking about Ronnie Hunts Son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vanessa Beasley 11 hr Inquiring minda 1
A poor hurt goat Aug 15 Carla 5
Calling ONLY current & former Brookshire's empl... (Nov '07) Aug 13 Eme101 163
Black Panthers in East Texas (Feb '09) Aug 12 Ex-Trinity-Resident 42
Livingston Walmart = fema camp (Apr '15) Aug 3 Unknown 8
Lake L information request Jul 29 Geri London 2
News Texas inmate appealing to US Supreme Court to h... Jul 28 Laredo 1

Trinity Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance