Will anything be done this time?

Posted in the Trinity Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Get a Clue

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2012
The young man that was recently arrested has been in trouble before. Will something be done this time? It is my understanding that his grandfather is a County Commissioner. Is this the reason why he is still running wild on the streets? When he is pulled over by the local police, I have been told that he will tell them who his grandfather is & that the police can't touch him!

Is it gonna take him killing someone or himself before something is done about this young man?
not quite here

Azle, TX

#2 Jan 22, 2012
Only know that his mother is very respected here...and deservedly so...
not quite here

Azle, TX

#3 Jan 22, 2012
All I know at this point is that he has no chance of getting another car...he went too far.....this should keep him out of trouble....
Well

Fairfield, TX

#4 Jan 22, 2012
The boy broke the law. And has several times. He needs to be prosecuted. He was within a distance limit of a school with drugs. Definitely against the law. The question is, even if he is prosecuted and found guilty and serves any sentence, will he have learned his lesson? That is the question. And will he really care?
not quite here

Azle, TX

#5 Jan 22, 2012
Only the boy knows....the answers to those questions....

“0500 and all is well!”

Since: Sep 08

Trinity

#6 Jan 23, 2012
You know what's sad,people are actually defending the two guys! I've seen comments on other sites such as "you can't judge them,you don't know them"," he's a good guy,a good friend and just misunderstood" FIRST,A "good guy" wouldn't have been caught a couple hundred yards from the school my kid goes to with a pocket full of meth and weed. SECOND,a "good guy" wouldn't have been high,driving a 4000lb truck down the road that my kid runs for track practice,the whole team does. Said guy has already had a severe accident that could have taken several lives,supposedly induced by an all night meth bender.SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE,not just with them,but with ALL of them.I mean,how many lives have to be ruined? How many lives have to end needlessly?
Buba

Blairsville, GA

#7 Jan 23, 2012
not quite here wrote:
Only know that his mother is very respected here...and deservedly so...
Respected by who a bunch or inbred drunks and white trash?
not quite here

Azle, TX

#8 Jan 23, 2012
Just the opposite I'd say...you can't choose your relatives..the boy was born to a well to do family....his mom is held in high esteem by everyone who knows her...including. high ranking members of law enforcement....she tried....the boy is a total addict....he will quit....when he passes. ..
not quite here

Azle, TX

#9 Jan 23, 2012
Buba wrote:
<quoted text>Respected by who a bunch or inbred drunks and white trash?
I would expect that kind of a remark from an inbred drunk white trash moron....
Well

Marquez, TX

#10 Jan 23, 2012
His mother may have changed, I hope she has, but will someone refresh my memory on how she lost her hand and part of her arm?
not quite here

Azle, TX

#11 Jan 23, 2012
Not the person I'm talking about.
not quite here

Azle, TX

#12 Jan 23, 2012
She has always been the good person she is....had to raise her son alone.....father....successful businessman.....died early...
Jack

Blairsville, GA

#13 Jan 23, 2012
Get a Clue wrote:
The young man that was recently arrested has been in trouble before. Will something be done this time? It is my understanding that his grandfather is a County Commissioner. Is this the reason why he is still running wild on the streets? When he is pulled over by the local police, I have been told that he will tell them who his grandfather is & that the police can't touch him!
Is it gonna take him killing someone or himself before something is done about this young man?
A.) Probably not
B.) Yes
C.) Probably
D.) They have always known, duh
E.) Probably
Jack

Blairsville, GA

#14 Jan 23, 2012
not quite here wrote:
All I know at this point is that he has no chance of getting another car...he went too far.....this should keep him out of trouble....
Oh really? I hope you're joking..
Jack

Blairsville, GA

#15 Jan 23, 2012
DamnTexan wrote:
You know what's sad,people are actually defending the two guys! I've seen comments on other sites such as "you can't judge them,you don't know them"," he's a good guy,a good friend and just misunderstood" FIRST,A "good guy" wouldn't have been caught a couple hundred yards from the school my kid goes to with a pocket full of meth and weed. SECOND,a "good guy" wouldn't have been high,driving a 4000lb truck down the road that my kid runs for track practice,the whole team does. Said guy has already had a severe accident that could have taken several lives,supposedly induced by an all night meth bender.SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE,not just with them,but with ALL of them.I mean,how many lives have to be ruined? How many lives have to end needlessly?
A question we need to be asking our law enforcement and county judges. Time to quit picking and choosing who gets a slap on the wrist and who gets actual punishment.
not quite here

Azle, TX

#16 Jan 23, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? I hope you're joking..
. Yeah I'm laughing like crazy....
MKS

Bay City, TX

#17 Jan 23, 2012
I dealt with him before when I was an officer and I wrote him a truency ticket. He thought he could get out of by lying on me by saying that I said something bad about his grandpa. He also didn't think that I would write him s ticket for truency ticket.
not quite here

Azle, TX

#18 Jan 23, 2012
The guy I'm talking about is 35years old...check the T.P.D. Facebook....he was driving a Honda car...ran over some people ln a truck....5th or 6th time he's done this....his mug shot shows him with a big grin on his face....xanax is a bad drug....
red dawn

Baytown, TX

#19 Jan 23, 2012
sounds like a spoiled brat.
not quite here

United States

#20 Jan 23, 2012
He is...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brookshire Brothers (Oct '07) Nov 13 jsand 156
Trinity ISD Turnover??? (Apr '13) Nov 12 Shabby 39
Trinity Plantation? (Jul '09) Nov 10 KEVO EAST TEXAS 81
clayton baker (Jul '08) Nov 10 xgroveton 2
Lake L Subdivision (Dec '08) Nov 2 Common Sense 187
News Wingfield's escape trial on hold (May '06) Oct 20 Tom 153
Vanessa Beasley Oct '17 Tangent 14

Trinity Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance