Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>
And one of those guys had a hole in his chest. Losing a fight shouldn't grant one immunity to shoot someone dead. If it did, Tiny's Tavern would be a killing field. "

The odds of getting a hole in your chest go down dramatically when you don't beat someone down.When you are laying on concrete, and someone is bashing your head into the concrete repeatedly, that's an assault not a fight.
The odds of getting beat up by a stranger go down dramatically if you don't follow them at night

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

The odds of getting beat up by a stranger go down dramatically if you don't follow them at night[/QUOTE] HE WAS neighborhood watch.There had been several break ins in the neighborhood.Martin circled back around to confront Zimmerman.Being followed is not a reason to beat hell out of someone.Especially, when it was over and he had to actually hunt Zimmerman .Jury agreed with me.
??

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
The odds of getting beat up by a stranger go down dramatically if you don't follow them at night"

HE WAS neighborhood watch.There had been several break ins in the neighborhood.Martin circled back around to confront Zimmerman.Being followed is not a reason to beat hell out of someone.Especially, when it was over and he had to actually hunt Zimmerman .Jury agreed with me.
No, the jury voted as they were instructed within the the confines of the law and the evidence presented.'Not Guilty' does not equal 'Innocent'.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

No, the jury voted as they were instructed within the the confines of the law and the evidence presented.'Not Guilty' does not equal 'Innocent'.[/QUOTE] You simply are not happy until the lynch mob is successful. You wanted revenge, and got justice instead.White guilt, is that what you suffer from?
??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
No, the jury voted as they were instructed within the the confines of the law and the evidence presented.'Not Guilty' does not equal 'Innocent'."

You simply are not happy until the lynch mob is successful. You wanted revenge, and got justice instead.White guilt, is that what you suffer from?
No, I'm smart enough to recognize that the situation is far more complex than you would have others believe.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

No, I'm smart enough to recognize that the situation is far more complex than you would have others believe.[/QUOTE]Your statement,backed by nothing but bias,is basically meaningless.I`m smart enough to know that making something out of nothing but assumption is puerile.
Well

Flynn, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

I believe that the situation is far more complex than what a lot of people believe. If the black people of this country don't stop their racism, we will see an uprising again in this county. Racism goes both ways and they are a prime example of it. Zimmerman IS NOT WHITE! But all you hear from the black community is how the white guy got away will murdering a black boy. WRONG! A Spanish American defended himself from an African American and I would and will do the same.
FYI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman is actually half white and half hispanic. Just an fyi.
??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
No, I'm smart enough to recognize that the situation is far more complex than you would have others believe."

Your statement,backed by nothing but bias,is basically meaningless.I`m smart enough to know that making something out of nothing but assumption is puerile.
You have absolutely zero evidence to suggest I am biased. Just because you say it, doesn't make it true.
??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Well wrote:
I believe that the situation is far more complex than what a lot of people believe. If the black people of this country don't stop their racism, we will see an uprising again in this county. Racism goes both ways and they are a prime example of it. Zimmerman IS NOT WHITE! But all you hear from the black community is how the white guy got away will murdering a black boy. WRONG! A Spanish American defended himself from an African American and I would and will do the same.
1) Hispanic is not a race. There are Hispanics of all skin colors. Including white and black.

2) Spaniards are white Europeans.

Before you spout off on human geography do try actually know something about it before doing so.
??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

FYI wrote:
Zimmerman is actually half white and half hispanic. Just an fyi.
Hispanic is not a race, there are both white and black Hispanics. A better description would be to say that George Zimmerman is a Hispanic of mixed European and Native American ancestry. Historically he would have been called a Mestizo.
FYI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Why don't we all give a round of applause to Mr. Know It All!
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

You have absolutely zero evidence to suggest I am biased. Just because you say it, doesn't make it true.[/QUOTE]Of course you are biased.That is exactly why you cant see the truth.The 6`2` 175 pound "child" beat that man like a drum.Why should you care?It doesnt dovetail into your beliefs or expectations.Wasn`t your tender face being beaten in,double question mark.
??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
You have absolutely zero evidence to suggest I am biased. Just because you say it, doesn't make it true."

Of course you are biased.That is exactly why you cant see the truth.The 6`2` 175 pound "child" beat that man like a drum.Why should you care?It doesnt dovetail into your beliefs or expectations.Wasn`t your tender face being beaten in,double question mark.
Coroner said something like 5'11-150lbs. Who's biased now?
??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>Coroner said something like 5'11-150lbs. Who's biased now?[/QUOTE]

Apologies, the coroner said 6'-0"--160 pounds. But I guess he's biased too, and he used a biased tape measure.

Or the alternative is, that YOU need it to be a hulking, muscular, man in order for your narrative fit. Otherwise it looks like some 30 year old man who paid for MMA lessons 3 times a week got embarrassed by some lanky high-school senior.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Coroner said something like 5'11-150lbs. Who's biased now?[/QUOTE] Google it.i didn't pull the number out of thin air.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Coroner said something like 5'11-150lbs. Who's biased now?[/QUOTE]"There is some inconsistency in reports of Martin and Zimmerman's height and weight. In the original police report, Martin is described as being 6' tall and weighing 160 pounds. But his family told CBS News that he was 6' 2" and between 140-150 pounds. Zimmerman is described in the police report as standing 5' 9" tall, with no weight listed. In a 2005 police report, Zimmerman's ex-fiance describes him as 5' 7" and according to the Miami Herald he weighs about 200 pounds." http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-574071... Yes, who is biased??

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Miami Herald also reports that Martin was suspended three tines from school and was caught carrying burglary tools and was in possession of womens jewelry.Such a sweet little"child".
Dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Apologies, the coroner said 6'-0"--160 pounds. But I guess he's biased too, and he used a biased tape measure.
Or the alternative is, that YOU need it to be a hulking, muscular, man in order for your narrative fit. Otherwise it looks like some 30 year old man who paid for MMA lessons 3 times a week got embarrassed by some lanky high-school senior.[/QUOTE]What they did not know was Martin’s background. Sanford Police Department (SPD) investigator Chris Serino, for instance, said publicly of Martin,“This child has no criminal record whatsoever.” He called Martin “a good kid, a mild-mannered kid.” The media almost universally sustained this tragically false narrative.

Martin had the seeming good fortune of attending school in the Miami-Dade School District, the fourth-largest district in the country and one of the few with its own police department.

For a variety of reasons, none of them good, elements within the SPD and the Miami-Dade School District Police Department, or M-DSPD, conspired to keep Martin’s criminal history buried. As part of its mission the M-DSPD was allegedly trying to divert offending students, especially black males, from the criminal justice system. As the Martin death would prove, the M-DSPD diverted offending students to nothing beyond its own statistical glory.

The exposure of M-DSPD practices began inadvertently on March 26, 2012, when the Miami Herald, the one mainstream outlet to do real reporting on the case, ran a story on Martin’s background.

The Herald’s headline,“Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin,” should have caused the other media to seek the truth about the very nearly sanctified Martin.

It did not. What it did do was to cause M-DSPD Police Chief Charles Hurley to launch a major Internal Affairs (IA) investigation into the possible leak of this information to the Herald.

At the end of the day, Hurley rather wished he had not. The detectives questioned told the truth about Martin and about the policies that kept him out of the justice system. Hurley would be demoted and forced out of the department within a year.

We now know what the detectives revealed thanks to a recently fulfilled Freedom of Information Act request filed by the dogged researchers at a blogging collective known as The Conservative Treehouse. The “Treepers” have literally done more good work on the Martin case than all the newsrooms in America combined.

On Feb. 15, 2012, 11 days before Martin’s death, the Miami-Dade County Public Schools put out a press release boasting of a 60 percent decline in school-based arrests, the largest decline by far in the state.

“While our work is not completed, we are making tremendous progress in moving toward a pure prevention model,” Hurley told the Tampa Bay Times,“with enforcement as a last resort and an emphasis on education.”

Hurley’s detectives, all of them veterans with excellent records, told a different story under oath when questioned by Internal Affairs. They knew the shell game was about to be exposed upon first learning that Martin was one of their students and outside agencies would be requesting his records.

“Oh, God, oh, my God, oh, God,” one major reportedly said when first looking at Martin’s data. He realized that Martin had been suspended twice already that school year for offenses that should have gotten him arrested – once for getting caught with a burglary tool and a dozen items of female jewelry, the second time for getting caught with marijuana and a marijuana pipe." All to make the school look good, now if that information had came out at trial and it probably will should the "civil" trial, will it prove that Martin was a different "child"? Will he be remembered as a pot smoking punk that got caught with stolen property? Will he be another punk that was illegally in possession of of a pistol, according to his own phone? Civil court will tell.
??

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Dang wrote:
Coroner said something like 5'11-150lbs. Who's biased now?"

"There is some inconsistency in reports of Martin and Zimmerman's height and weight. In the original police report, Martin is described as being 6' tall and weighing 160 pounds. But his family told CBS News that he was 6' 2" and between 140-150 pounds. Zimmerman is described in the police report as standing 5' 9" tall, with no weight listed. In a 2005 police report, Zimmerman's ex-fiance describes him as 5' 7" and according to the Miami Herald he weighs about 200 pounds." http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-574071... Yes, who is biased??
The coroner is a medical doctor. His measurements are unimpeachable and the buck stops there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of99
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Trinity Discussions

Search the Trinity Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Defiant1 21,183
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) 14 hr why 383
Jennifer Carabajal Sun Azazel 1
Chief suspended? Sat Ali 21
'Woody Wallace can suck my d***': Man inks tatt... (Jun '12) Jul 9 Karma Alexis 15
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Texan 719
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 657
•••
•••

Trinity News Video

•••
•••

Trinity Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Trinity People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE