Zimmerman Found Not Guilty

Posted in the Trinity Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Well

Rogers, TX

#1 Jul 14, 2013
The blacks just cannot leave well enough alone. If Martin had of been white, nothing else would be said about this case. But because he was black and the blacks didn't get what they feel is justice, now they want to make a federal case out of it and say that Martin's civil rights were violated. Hog wash! This young man who was the size of a grown man, should have halted when told so and then proceeded to answer questions and we could have avoided all of this. There is also the right of self defense but they don't see that. Wonder if both men had of been black, if they'd want to riot then. They only make their argument and case worse and they're doing it to themselves with no help from the white community. Am I racist? I'd like to think I'm not. Are they racist when they don't get the answer they want? You answer that one.
sam

Greer, SC

#2 Jul 14, 2013
Well wrote:
The blacks just cannot leave well enough alone. If Martin had of been white, nothing else would be said about this case. But because he was black and the blacks didn't get what they feel is justice, now they want to make a federal case out of it and say that Martin's civil rights were violated. Hog wash! This young man who was the size of a grown man, should have halted when told so and then proceeded to answer questions and we could have avoided all of this. There is also the right of self defense but they don't see that. Wonder if both men had of been black, if they'd want to riot then. They only make their argument and case worse and they're doing it to themselves with no help from the white community. Am I racist? I'd like to think I'm not. Are they racist when they don't get the answer they want? You answer that one.
Lynching Zimmerman was a racist black action.Martin busted Zimmerman upside the head then got on top of him and proceeded to pound him.Martin then got shot.Martin was no hero.
Justice

Water Valley, TX

#3 Jul 14, 2013
Why was he wearing a hooded. Why did he attack Zimmerman. I think the blacks are very racist. Maybe we need to start fighting back. It seems this is been blown out of proportion, and the media wants to keep adding fuel. If there is no trouble they wii make trouble.
truthfully

La Porte, TX

#4 Jul 15, 2013
The 6 jurors in this case had a difficult task. They had to deal with the conjecture of the prosecution, the bias from the court, and sort out the facts. Our court system isn't perfect, but at least we get a trial by jury of our peers, which is better than most countries. If people want to protest because they don't like the verdict, let them as long as they do not destroy any property. Once the protest become violent, or it becomes a riot, with property damage, then the National Guard needs to step in quickly to stop it. I blame the media for most of the hype in this case, and if they would emphasize on real problems, this would go away.
waco1909

Greer, SC

#5 Jul 15, 2013
Justice wrote:
Why was he wearing a hooded. Why did he attack Zimmerman. I think the blacks are very racist. Maybe we need to start fighting back. It seems this is been blown out of proportion, and the media wants to keep adding fuel. If there is no trouble they wii make trouble.
When the white infant was gunned down by a black person a few months back,while the infants mom begged for her childs life,where was the media? Where was the NAACP? Where was the black outrage? Blacks killing whites is not news!a white person DEFENDING himself,that`s NEWS!Black hypocrisy is epidemic.

Since: Jul 13

Lufkin, TX

#6 Jul 16, 2013
How can anyone know what a person is feeling let alone an entire race, as you put it "THE blacks"? Why is outrage, disgust and disappoint at the verdict from a black person viewed as racist?

Lufkin, TX

#7 Jul 16, 2013
How many of you would be willing to sit down and discuss how we can strengthen our community as a whole...beyond someone's skin color? It is easy to sit behind a computer screen and gripe.

Lufkin, TX

#8 Jul 16, 2013
Also he was wearing a hoodie because it was raining. We teach kidsx "stranger danger" he wasn't obligated to "talk" to Zimmerman. Zimmerman didn't have to leave his car....we could debate it all day the bigger issue is moving forward and helping prevent it from occuring again.
Well

Trinity, TX

#9 Jul 16, 2013
If you can get Quanel X, Jesse Jackson, NAACP, or anyone else who seems to believe the blacks are still being mistreated, to sit down and talk without skin color entering the talk, all power to you! We have blacks killing blacks every day and these folks are no where to be found! But you let a white man, protect himself from a young black man, and all hell breaks lose. Oh and yes, why is it that some black people felt like Zimmerman had to protect himself. Some folks use the brain God gave them. This case had absolute nothing to do with race, but certain black people play the race card constantly. I for one am tired of it.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#10 Jul 16, 2013
A_Paul_Ling wrote:
How can anyone know what a person is feeling let alone an entire race, as you put it "THE blacks"? Why is outrage, disgust and disappoint at the verdict from a black person viewed as racist?
simply because it is racist. Zimmerman was attacked and beaten. Martin actually circled back to confront Zimmerman.
Well

Trinity, TX

#11 Jul 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> simply because it is racist. Zimmerman was attacked and beaten. Martin actually circled back to confront Zimmerman.
Let me refresh our memories here. Not long ago, OJ Simpson was on trial for the murder of his "white" wife. He was found not guilty. Now, did you see any white people take to the streets and beat up black people or go destroy businesses that had absolutely nothing to do with the case. I don't understand why Quanal X and his buddies, don't teach young black men how to behave properly. If they spent as much time teaching as they do marching and protesting, we might get somewhere.
yep its racism all right

Dahlonega, GA

#12 Jul 16, 2013
Well wrote:
If you can get...Jesse Jackson, NAACP, or anyone else...
Jackson - who has used racist slang against Jews going back decades, including calling NYC "HymieTown" as a Jew perjorative, says he is "sick and tired of hearing about the Holocaust" and fully supports the Arabs against Israel, who he labels a terrorist state. IN addition to saying on the air that he wanted to castrate the president for "talking down to blacks" he also saw fit to have extra-marital affairs and father children with his mistresses behind his own wife's back.

Al Sharpton is another crying racism in this case, of course. he is always the first one to do so. Ironic when you consider:

a) he managed to slur both whites and gays in one sentence in 1994:
"White folks was in caves while we was building empires.... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek h0m0s ever got around to it"

c) how about his Christian religious tolerance in 2007?: "As for the one Mormon running for office, those who REALLY believe in God will defeat him anyways, so don't worry about that; that's a temporary situation"

d) good ole Tawanna Bradley, who he stood up and paraded around as being [email protected] by some white guys when she, and he, were lying the whole time. A court of law ordered him to pay over $300k in defamation fines, and he refused to pay. Instead a group of black lawyers and businessmen paid for him, including Johnnie Cochran, who helped get OJ off the hook.

e) in further contempt of our legal system, he has unpaid taxes totaling more than $1.5 million going back SIX years. In SIX YEARS the guy has not paid taxes like the rest of us have to.
Well

Trinity, TX

#13 Jul 17, 2013
...and the story continues. Now Quanal X is gathering his folks for a march through River Oaks in Houston. Huh???? How ignorant do they think people are?
Justice

United States

#14 Jul 18, 2013
This sets them back As a race. Who do they think they are? If the black race want to be treated fairly then they need to follow the laws. Women would be more apt to find Zimmerman guilty because they have tender hearts. Why were they not able to share the messages on the boys cell phone, was about all the fights he had. He had been in trouble before. If someone was on me I would take that as a reason to defend myself. How can we feel good about and move on if they think they are mistreated even when they are treated better than any one of another race. If you ask me THEY are racist.

Since: Dec 12

Ashburn, VA

#16 Jul 19, 2013
do they not remember a white man who is the one that set them free and now they think the world owes them something...... i am so sick of reading and hearing about this trial if it was a teenage hispanic or white teen oh no they would be prancing arund still that the black man was set free so either way they are gonna act like this its a no win situation with these people!!!!!!!
Enough Faith

Ball Ground, GA

#17 Jul 19, 2013
Obviously, no evidense one way or the other, one persons word against the other, no other course for the court to follow other than not guilty.
waco1909

Greer, SC

#18 Jul 19, 2013
Enough Faith wrote:
Obviously, no evidense one way or the other, one persons word against the other, no other course for the court to follow other than not guilty.
Not to mention,one of those guys had a busted nose and head lacerations.Charles Barkley is right.Blacks can be racists as well.
??

United States

#19 Jul 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Not to mention,one of those guys had a busted nose and head lacerations.Charles Barkley is right.Blacks can be racists as well.
And one of those guys had a hole in his chest. Losing a fight shouldn't grant one immunity to shoot someone dead. If it did, Tiny's Tavern would be a killing field.

“Vote”

Houston

#20 Jul 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="??"]<quoted text>
And one of those guys had a hole in his chest. Losing a fight shouldn't grant one immunity to shoot someone dead. If it did, Tiny's Tavern would be a killing field.[/QUOTE] The odds of getting a hole in your chest go down dramatically when you don't beat someone down.When you are laying on concrete, and someone is bashing your head into the concrete repeatedly, that's an assault not a fight.

“Vote”

Houston

#21 Jul 19, 2013
In case you don't know it ?? Taverns in America ARE a killing field.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling ONLY current & former Brookshire's empl... (Nov '07) Sun Anonymous 160
Steve conley ( town thug) Sun Molly C 26
Trinity Plantation? (Jul '09) Jun 24 Seller L 76
My name is Steve conley Jun 23 Steve conley 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Review: A & J Automotive (Mar '15) Jun 13 XXXGGGG 5
onalska PD has quota or there just a lot of cr... (Oct '14) Jun 4 otis 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trinity Mortgages