What is being built next to Wilkison's?

Posted in the Trinity Forum

Texas Grandma

Bryan, TX

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Does anybody know what they are building next to Wilkison's on hiway 19?
Well

Trinity, TX

#2 Jan 3, 2013
A new and much much bigger Dollar General. I understand that they will have groceries that will compete with Brookshires. I think everything but produce.
What Is A Low Keel

Ripe, UK

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Trinity has a Brookshire Bros., not a Brookshire's.
Well

Trinity, TX

#4 Jan 4, 2013
I think everyone knows which "Brookshires" we're talking about. We only have one in town.
Boss hog

Seabrook, TX

#5 Jan 5, 2013
What Is A Low Keel wrote:
Trinity has a Brookshire Bros., not a Brookshire's.
What kind of nut are you ? Do you say I'm going to Brookshire Bros. when you go to the store. ASS.
Fer Reals

Latexo, TX

#6 Jan 5, 2013
Boss hog wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of nut are you ? Do you say I'm going to Brookshire Bros. when you go to the store. ASS.
Not a nut, I think.

But in this instance, yes, an ass. A pedantic ass.
Texas Grandma

Houston, TX

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Great! Whatever you call them...I.call.them Brookshires and always.have. Even way back in the dark ages.when it was.on the corner where Rich Scott's state farm insurace building is.now.
Well

Buffalo, TX

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Texas Grandma wrote:
Great! Whatever you call them...I.call.them Brookshires and always.have. Even way back in the dark ages.when it was.on the corner where Rich Scott's state farm insurace building is.now.
Wow, I remember that! We probably know each other...lol...

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 7, 2013
I always call them Brookshire Brothers.....of course, i'm mentally ill.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Fer Reals wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a nut, I think.
But in this instance, yes, an ass. A pedantic ass.
I would like to congratulate you on being the first person to use the word"pedantic"on this forum.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Well wrote:
A new and much much bigger Dollar General. I understand that they will have groceries that will compete with Brookshires. I think everything but produce.
To compete with Brookshire Brothers, they won't have to do much.Not that I hate Brookshire Brothers.
Rex R

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Jan 12, 2013
Also plans for a new Valero and possibly a jack in the box next to alco come summer time.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 Jan 13, 2013
Rex R wrote:
Also plans for a new Valero and possibly a jack in the box next to alco come summer time.
Jack? Are you kidding me? Finally!
Texas Grandma

Houston, TX

#14 Jan 19, 2013
I love Jack in the Box.... would also love a Taco Bell.
Leslie Tyler

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Jan 20, 2013
Yes have also heard a new jack will be starting shortly. Nice to see it coming!!! We could go without another gas station tho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Sun That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 800
Trinity ISD Turnover??? (Apr '13) Sep 16 Gone 35
windstream Phone line Sep 11 misty 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 398
My momma rode with the Hells Angels before she.... Sep 5 Duhh 2
•••

Trinity News Video

•••
•••

Trinity Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Trinity People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Trinity News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Trinity
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••