Drug suspects jailed after TCSO probes

Drug suspects jailed after TCSO probes

There are 18 comments on the East Texas News story from Sep 30, 2012, titled Drug suspects jailed after TCSO probes. In it, East Texas News reports that:

GROVETON A 39-year-old Trinity man was arrested on possession of a controlled substance charge last week and officers in Nacogdoches have nabbed one suspect on the local "Most Wanted" list.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at East Texas News.

out of the click

Katy, TX

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Sounds like drug sales from the Groveton area may be picking up! Shipper is putting comeptition out of business! Ronnie Ray Purvis refused to cook for Shipper so he moved to Garrison, this Sheriff's Department, if you don't work for them they will use you anyway they can too make their selfs look good!
IAMTHEWALRUS

Crockett, TX

#2 Oct 2, 2012
out of the click wrote:
Sounds like drug sales from the Groveton area may be picking up! Shipper is putting comeptition out of business! Ronnie Ray Purvis refused to cook for Shipper so he moved to Garrison, this Sheriff's Department, if you don't work for them they will use you anyway they can too make their selfs look good!
You are a JOKE
joey

Katy, TX

#3 Oct 2, 2012
IAMTHEWALRUS wrote:
<quoted text>You are a JOKE
You must be in the click?
Zenith

United States

#4 Oct 2, 2012
joey wrote:
<quoted text> You must be in the click?
It's CLIQUE!
Kooter Poot

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Excellent work Montemayor!
marilynmfan

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Oct 3, 2012
The 39 yr old is already out of jail...and running all over Trinity now. So much for the Sheriff keeping him in place.
Kooter Poot

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2012
marilynmfan wrote:
The 39 yr old is already out of jail...and running all over Trinity now. So much for the Sheriff keeping him in place.
The Sheriff does not have room in the jail. You can't keep people in jail if there is no space. Complain to your commissioners and county judge not Ralph. You know nothing. Woody can't keep them in jail either if he was Sheriff. There is no jail space Ralph has said that time and time again. Go Montemayor! Your the man not the pecker.
Hawk

Dahlonega, GA

#8 Oct 4, 2012
marilynmfan wrote:
If He posted bond anyone can get out even a Murderer. You have to go to Trial and Be convicted to go to Prison.
marilynmfan

Schulenburg, TX

#9 Oct 4, 2012
Hawk wrote:
<quoted text>If He posted bond anyone can get out even a Murderer. You have to go to Trial and Be convicted to go to Prison.
Really??? I know how the courts work and I know they are out because of space...but enough is enough!!! If he broke into your house to steal your things to pawn for drugs, you would cry for the Sheriff to do something now wouldn't you?
Just Wondering

Trinity, TX

#10 Oct 12, 2012
Kooter Poot wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sheriff does not have room in the jail. You can't keep people in jail if there is no space. Complain to your commissioners and county judge not Ralph. You know nothing. Woody can't keep them in jail either if he was Sheriff. There is no jail space Ralph has said that time and time again. Go Montemayor! Your the man not the pecker.
Really?? How dumb are YOU!!! The SHERIFF should be writting a GRANT to help US (Trinity County Residents) get a new jail. Just like the SHERIFF of Houston and Polk Counties did. Know your Facts, before you post. REALLY??
Jesse

Diana, TX

#11 Oct 14, 2012
marilynmfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? I know how the courts work and I know they are out because of space...but enough is enough!!! If he broke into your house to steal your things to pawn for drugs, you would cry for the Sheriff to do something now wouldn't you?
No, if he broke into my house trying to steal something I would be calling for an ambulance for him.
red dawn

Baytown, TX

#12 Oct 14, 2012
if you only wound him, he will probably end up suing you, and you get to support him the rest of his life. would be better to call the coroner and a carpet cleaning company.
Trinity Fan

Trinity, TX

#13 Oct 15, 2012
Trinity is like the wild wild west protect yourself,home and family because the wheel of justice does not have the means to punish criminals in this county. Why arrest someone for unpaid fines and reiease them again on a promise to pay the fines.Waste of time I have never seen anything like it. You come messing around my home I will handle it myself.
Freedom

United States

#14 Oct 22, 2012
Kooter Poot wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a little kid? Sounds like it, calling names, how funny.
Lenon Bryant

Katy, TX

#15 Oct 24, 2012
Kooter Poot wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to tell you but the Sheriff can ask for a grant to build a jail, so Kooter Poot why don,t you people man up an use your real names? is it because your the stud pecker/
Midnight1

Mabank, TX

#16 Oct 24, 2012
Tell me how you can beat on a woman, hold her without her will overnight, threaten to kill her and still be out on the streets of Trinity. The woman has a record of everything she went to the hospital where her injuries were recorded , has all the messages on her phone where he threatened to kill her.The woman's complaint was taken a week ago and the man is still walking the streets and this isn't his first go around with the law , he is on parole and had just gotten out of jail for another offence . The officer that took the complaint lied to the family , telling them that he had connected the man's parole officer. The family called the parole officer today and she said she had never been notified , and the officer said the warrant was on his desk but he had been off and wouldn't be back until Thursday. I guess the officers are to busy filming their new show for T.V.
Delilah

Montgomery, TX

#17 Oct 26, 2012
Midnight1 wrote:
Tell me how you can beat on a woman, hold her without her will overnight, threaten to kill her and still be out on the streets of Trinity. The woman has a record of everything she went to the hospital where her injuries were recorded , has all the messages on her phone where he threatened to kill her.The woman's complaint was taken a week ago and the man is still walking the streets and this isn't his first go around with the law , he is on parole and had just gotten out of jail for another offence . The officer that took the complaint lied to the family , telling them that he had connected the man's parole officer. The family called the parole officer today and she said she had never been notified , and the officer said the warrant was on his desk but he had been off and wouldn't be back until Thursday. I guess the officers are to busy filming their new show for T.V.
It's a shame that a woman has to live in fear for her life. Just like all of the warrants that are on the Police Web page. I have lived in Trinity most of my life. I recongnize many of the names listed that are wanted for outstanding warrants. Even tho I am not especially close with any of them, I can tell you where some of them live. How hard is it to arrest these guys. Anyway, don't depend on the police force, or in this case farce, in Trinity Tx to protect this woman...get a gun.
Danny Pokeymon

Livingston, TX

#18 Oct 26, 2012
Zenith wrote:
<quoted text> It's CLIQUE!
Would that be a right CLIQUE or left?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling ONLY current & former Brookshire's empl... (Nov '07) 16 hr Hope 164
Lakewood POA, Trump, Stormy Daniels Jan 19 POA residents 1
Lakewood at Livingston (Sep '10) Jan 18 My Lakewood is gone 15
Thankful Steve Conley has left trinity Jan 15 concerned 7
Warning!! Jan 15 concerned 3
Lakewood at Livingston POA, say it isn't so! Jan 13 Despot rule in La... 3
Aerobic Septic Rip Off (Sep '11) Jan 11 Cytsd 14

Trinity Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance