BLONDIE

Henderson, TX

#176 Apr 22, 2009
Give channel 2 news this story. You can e-mail them
Rainbows

Lufkin, TX

#177 Jul 29, 2009
This is wrong wrote:
This judge is destroying family values in East Texas. As a mother one would think that hiring an openly gay court coordinator would be out of the question, but not for mother Coker. There is even speculation of her husbandís extra curricular activity being not so family oriented. Maybe there is a connection, who knows? The real question is how a pathetic excuse for a judge got re-elected? I understand she is under investigation for election fraud. The same judge that boasted that she signed the campaign fairness act agreement cheated on her campaign. Some scruples!!
For your information the OPENLY GAY COURT COORDINATOR was a magnificant person. I have known him for a while. Someones sexuality does not effect thier woorking capabilities. You need to study the constitution. On any and every application for a job you have filled out you should have seen somewhere on the application that the agency does not descriminate against race religion sex or SEXUALITY! You need to open your eyes and see that someones home life if none of your business and who they choose to fall in love with isn't either
Distraught Reader

Livingston, TX

#179 Aug 18, 2012
This is wrong wrote:
This judge is destroying family values in East Texas. As a mother one would think that hiring an openly gay court coordinator would be out of the question, but not for mother Coker. There is even speculation of her husbandís extra curricular activity being not so family oriented. Maybe there is a connection, who knows? The real question is how a pathetic excuse for a judge got re-elected? I understand she is under investigation for election fraud. The same judge that boasted that she signed the campaign fairness act agreement cheated on her campaign. Some scruples!!
/
I know Judge Coker closely and I know for a fact that she would never cheat on her campaign. The reason she won is because she is well respected in the community, for not only being a wonderful judge who thakes everything into consideration and keeps it fair, but is also a wonderful mother. And if you are implying that her husband had an affair with another person then you need to get a life, quit worrying about a judge that went to Baylor and had great grades, because I have known the couple for a long time and he would never cheat on her.Oh and if you think that Judge Coker is a pathetic excuse for a judge, then who are you to criticize somebody who got into a great law school on her own merits, and I don't see you as a judge.
You are a disgrace

Oklahoma City, OK

#180 Feb 8, 2013
I know that lying sack of educated shit myself. I hope her and Joe Ned, well, I'll just say they deserve whatever comes their way.
dinergirl

Onalaska, TX

#181 Apr 14, 2013
I'm trying to find out if anyone knows anything about what's going on between micheal davis atty.and coker??? heard there having a big affair
Roy

Houston, TX

#182 May 3, 2013
This judge joe ned d Dean is the sorry excuse for a man, he will have to pay for his taking money to rule unfairly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake L Subdivision (Dec '08) Dec 7 avh 172
Why would a loving God create so many ugly wome... Dec 6 Yo mama 5
Texas to execute man who lawyers say is delusional Nov 30 Donny Brook 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Farm Aid concert to save Westwood Shores (Feb '14) Nov 27 unknown 3
No Repercussions in Ferguson Due to Lack of Fac... Nov 26 Culture Auditor 1
Westwood Shores- Worst Real Estate Disaster in... (Nov '13) Nov 26 Imoutofthismess 12

Trinity News Video

Trinity Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Trinity People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Trinity News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Trinity

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:46 pm PST