First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Life's a Bitch, then you die”

Since: Oct 07

Trinity

#21 Sep 6, 2010
DeerHunter wrote:
<quoted text>How do you explain a rattle snake under a cedar tree?
That would be why I said cedar shavings, much stronger scent.
Jim

Oak Creek, WI

#22 Sep 15, 2010
We've been fighting scorpions non stop! We purchased those sticky traps but just left them flat. We are catching them left and right. Even caught two on one trap. Been spraying alot, spray doesn't seem to phase them. got a kitten, kitten knocked the hell out of one, then we squashed it! I need help on what will def work! Our spiders are gone, but the freaking scorpions keep coming. I can't sleep afraid there gonna crawl up the bed and attack! PLEASE HELP! BURLAP SACK DON'T WORK EITHER. Where do they hid in the daytime?
MFC

Clyde, TX

#23 Sep 15, 2010
Have you tried Demon...it worked for me.
Sabrina Gibson

Avondale, AZ

#24 Apr 19, 2013
Here is an article I found on Scorpions. We just moved to Arizona and haven't been through a summer yet. The heat is not my concern...scorpions and tarantulas are!
Here is the full article: https://insects.tamu.edu/extension/publicatio...

Naturally derived pesticides for managing scorpions include active ingredients such as rosemary oil, cinnamon oil, clove oil, thyme oil, peppermint oil, and pyrethrum. Naturally derived products generally degrade more quickly than synthetic pesticides so they may not provide a long residual control.

Synthetic pesticides for scorpion control may contain active ingredients such as permethrin, cyfluthrin, cypermethrin, lambda-cyhalothrin, deltamethrin, propoxur, carbaryl or bifenthrin. Look for products containing these active ingredients or consult a pest control operator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling ONLY current & former Brookshire's empl... (Nov '07) Jun 26 Anonymous 160
Steve conley ( town thug) Jun 26 Molly C 26
Trinity Plantation? (Jul '09) Jun 24 Seller L 76
My name is Steve conley Jun 23 Steve conley 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Review: A & J Automotive (Mar '15) Jun 13 XXXGGGG 5
onalska PD has quota or there just a lot of cr... (Oct '14) Jun 4 otis 4

Trinity Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trinity Mortgages