First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Denise Kembro

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2011
Information regarding reward for return of trailer loaded with 2 Miller welding machines, welding leads, job boxes, hand tools, etc.
Soft Words

Grapeland, TX

#2 Jan 18, 2011
I wish I knew what to tell you, I hate thieves as well. Maybe the reward will rattle some cages.
Denise Kembro

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2011
Soft Words wrote:
I wish I knew what to tell you, I hate thieves as well. Maybe the reward will rattle some cages.
Thanks, we hope so too. Five thousand is a goodly amount of money for anyone. Not only is my son unable to work because all his equipment was stolen but his crew of three is also unemmployed. We want as many as possible to be aware of the trailer as it is unique in this area and think it may still be near. This morning we heard there was a break in at the barber shop in Trinity.
Lady bug

Melbourne, AR

#4 Jan 18, 2011
Denise Kembro wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks, we hope so too. Five thousand is a goodly amount of money for anyone. Not only is my son unable to work because all his equipment was stolen but his crew of three is also unemmployed. We want as many as possible to be aware of the trailer as it is unique in this area and think it may still be near. This morning we heard there was a break in at the barber shop in Trinity.
Why do people have to steal from other people? I think it's cause
they are to lazy to work so they steal from those who do!! Girl
I hope you find your trailer and the person or persons who did
this. GOOD LUCK TO YA!!!
red dawn

Crosby, TX

#5 Jan 18, 2011
there is thieving scum everywhere, and as society slides down hill it will get worse.
Kim Kembro

Huntsville, TX

#6 Jan 18, 2011
Thank you for all the help. We need this trailer back. Please help get the word out that the reward is $5,000.00.
Deerhunter

Buffalo, TX

#7 Jan 18, 2011
Kim Kembro wrote:
Thank you for all the help. We need this trailer back. Please help get the word out that the reward is $5,000.00.
Three counties will get your flyers tomorrow, I will get more out in the next week or two...
Denise Kembro

United States

#8 Jan 18, 2011
Deerhunter wrote:
<quoted text>Three counties will get your flyers tomorrow, I will get more out in the next week or two...
We can't thank you enough for getting those flyers out. The trailer is easily recognizable due to the customized setup. My son has a lot of time and a whole lot of money invested in that rig. That is why the reward is so generous and there seems to be an interest in the reward. I think people are really looking. We need to catch a thief and get 4 men with families back to work. We still feel it is in the local area but they will have to move it soon.
Deerhunter

Buffalo, TX

#9 Jan 18, 2011
Denise Kembro wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't thank you enough for getting those flyers out. The trailer is easily recognizable due to the customized setup. My son has a lot of time and a whole lot of money invested in that rig. That is why the reward is so generous and there seems to be an interest in the reward. I think people are really looking. We need to catch a thief and get 4 men with families back to work. We still feel it is in the local area but they will have to move it soon.
No sweat, glad to help...also told one of my co-worker who lives in another part of town and we fax a copy to a friend of my who is an inspector on pine lines. If you can you to call some pawn shops...
Deerhunter

Buffalo, TX

#10 Jan 18, 2011
will-----pipe
Soft Words

San Marcos, TX

#11 Jan 19, 2011
Yes Denice, Someone who can and is willing to work is stopped by drug-headed thieves who can't and won't work, typical Trinity! or just Typical!
Denise Kembro

United States

#12 Jan 19, 2011
Soft Words wrote:
Yes Denice, Someone who can and is willing to work is stopped by drug-headed thieves who can't and won't work, typical Trinity! or just Typical!
Sorry to disagree but I really don't think this is drug related. This is someone who knows the value of the equipment. We aren't talking about the usual steal something to buy some drugs. The thief has to have a connection to dispose of the items and the equipment to strip the machines and boxes from the trailer. Hand tools are easy but removing an 800 pound welder that is bolted to the trailer is a different story. The job boxes are welded to the floor. Leaving the rig intact means moving a very distinctive trailer on the highway and he has to have a specific destination. That's why we drive around all night. The size of the reward is due to the value of what we're looking for. And, lots of folks around Trinity could use $5,000.
Amy

United States

#13 Jan 20, 2011
We live in your area and a few years back had our garage broken into. All of the welding equipment we had was stolen as well, and it's like they came in with a list and grabbed only what they already knew would sell.. Left 2 nail guns and a big brand new weedeater, but had to move them to get a 40 dollar circular saw kinda deal. I wish you a lot of luck on getting it back! The reward is an attention grabber, hopefully someone will see it soon! Maybe try callin the pawnshops not local..with all the attention I doubt they will try to do anything local, but conroe/houston area or even north like lufkin might get some hits! Good luck!!
red dawn

Crosby, TX

#14 Jan 20, 2011
things to think about--- the trailer is easy to reconize--- it was stolen in daylight--- this means IT probably did not travel far. probably by someone that knows you and your schedule, when you will be home and when not. they also know when your neighbors will be home. they will also have a place to keep the trailer while they strip it a barn or shop. also will have something to lift the machines with hoist or maybe a winch truck. now put these puzzle pieces together and you have a likely suspect. I bet if the thief is caught they live close by.
Deerhunter

Crockett, TX

#15 Jan 20, 2011
then again it could be out of the state by now...
Denise Kembro

United States

#16 Jan 20, 2011
Deerhunter wrote:
then again it could be out of the state by now...
Maybe not. The reward flyers are generating a lot of interest and several tips have been called in.
Deerhunter

Crockett, TX

#17 Jan 21, 2011
Denise Kembro wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe not. The reward flyers are generating a lot of interest and several tips have been called in.
I hope it turns up real soon and intact, I still passing out flyers to the jails.
Denise Kembro

United States

#18 Jan 21, 2011
Deerhunter wrote:
<quoted text>I hope it turns up real soon and intact, I still passing out flyers to the jails.
We really appreciate your interest in helping locate the trailer, catching a thief. Public response to this theft has been amazing. More than 175 flyers have been distributed so far and we are not letting up. We are out day and night to look and listen. Leads are being developed now from tips. Let's keep the pressure up.
Deerhunter

Crockett, TX

#19 Jan 21, 2011
Denise Kembro wrote:
<quoted text>We really appreciate your interest in helping locate the trailer, catching a thief. Public response to this theft has been amazing. More than 175 flyers have been distributed so far and we are not letting up. We are out day and night to look and listen. Leads are being developed now from tips. Let's keep the pressure up.
I hope if I am rob, I will have help also...
red dawn

Crosby, TX

#20 Jan 21, 2011
sad news is if they are caught they will get a little slap on the wrist punishment, and be right back at it again. not a proper punishment for the monetary loss by the owners and employees. at the very best 3 years be out in 15 months, all fat from eating the states food, and ready to go again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Fossilfarts 677
Obama doing an exceptional good job 14 hr Trinity Republicans 1
Naked woman sitting in a tree (meth head) headl... 23 hr Bullfrog 3
Naked woman sitting in tree led to arrest of me... Oct 19 Justice 4
Jake walker attested Oct 19 Nasty 4
Wreck on 19 Oct 13 Harley 1
a wolf in sheep's clothing Oct 9 THE TRUTH 2

Trinity News Video

Trinity Dating
Find my Match

Trinity Jobs

Trinity People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE