Three men arrested in drug bust at a Trinity residence

Apr 5, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: East Texas News

TRINITY A raid on a Bette Street residence in Trinity ended with the arrest of three men and the seizure of drugs, drug paraphernalia and what was believed to be stolen items.

Comments
21 - 31 of 31 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rest of the Story

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

This is just chatper one..rest of the story comes later....THEY R WATCHING U!!! and U know HO u are.
red dawn

Crosby, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

the big boss man is going to be upset, his dealers (employees - arrested. ole boss hog is pissed.
Heartbreaker

Walnut Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

What's all this about? This bust happened a year and a half ago.
red dawn

Crosby, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judged:

drug dealers are not hard to find, there are plenty of deals going on in the brookshires brothers parking lot.
Sweet Talker

Walnut Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

red dawn wrote:
drug dealers are not hard to find, there are plenty of deals going on in the brookshires brothers parking lot.
DUH
Glen Freasier

Crockett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Judged:

forgiveness
Current mood: blessed
Forgiveness is to set a prisoner free , and realize the prisoner was you.. We are the ones who suffer most when we choose not to forgive.. We will know the work of fogiveness is complete when we experience the freedom that comes as a result.. If someone has done you wrong .. stole, lied , or whatever you must forgive them, you will be set free.. you must realize that person is someone's child and is loved..To hate is evil ..
Mike Mentzer and Bill Pearl
Current mood: enlightened
Mike Mentzer and Bill Pearl have change my life for the good.. I learned about Mike's Heavy Duty one set training , this was about 14 years ago.. I had a Addiction problem back then and never really gave it 100% effort.. I have the last few months started to train serious, and at the age of 46 recently broke my PR in the bench press this was set when i was 26 years old using the volume approach { multable sets and reps } This leads to over training.. my goal is to bench 500 lbs and squat 800 lbs by age 50 i want to inspire older people that you can always be in shape at any age.. Bill Pearl taught me about the importance of raw natural foods.. this with the amino arginine and herb ginkgo has cured a blood flow problem for me.. many people use medications that only help in the short term and do not heal the body ,it is a quick fix.. The natural way with raw natural foods and supplements is nature's medicine.. Mike Mentzer passed away in 2001 and he is missed by us heavy duty disciples of his..{ Man's biologically distinguishable trait is reason, or his ability to think. Because man is free to think or to evade that effort, it is his volitional use or misuse of that ability which serves as the only rational stardard of gauging self-esteem. It is not one's knowledge or intelligence that matters, but one's commitment to reason } from Mike Mentzer's book Heavy Duty 1995 . Mike you are missed by your disciples, was in T.D.C WHEN I HERD you had passed. I Was serving 18 months for possession. Mike you are like a brother to me, we have so much in common, we both lost are way ,but regained it.. I miss you so much mike.

I hate all these drug raids..I will run out of places to get my crack...
Jawbone

Normangee, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Judged:

Glen Freasier wrote:
forgiveness
Current mood: blessed
Forgiveness is to set a prisoner free , and realize the prisoner was you.. We are the ones who suffer most when we choose not to forgive.. We will know the work of fogiveness is complete when we experience the freedom that comes as a result.. If someone has done you wrong .. stole, lied , or whatever you must forgive them, you will be set free.. you must realize that person is someone's child and is loved..To hate is evil ..
Mike Mentzer and Bill Pearl
Current mood: enlightened
Mike Mentzer and Bill Pearl have change my life for the good.. I learned about Mike's Heavy Duty one set training , this was about 14 years ago.. I had a Addiction problem back then and never really gave it 100% effort.. I have the last few months started to train serious, and at the age of 46 recently broke my PR in the bench press this was set when i was 26 years old using the volume approach { multable sets and reps } This leads to over training.. my goal is to bench 500 lbs and squat 800 lbs by age 50 i want to inspire older people that you can always be in shape at any age.. Bill Pearl taught me about the importance of raw natural foods.. this with the amino arginine and herb ginkgo has cured a blood flow problem for me.. many people use medications that only help in the short term and do not heal the body ,it is a quick fix.. The natural way with raw natural foods and supplements is nature's medicine.. Mike Mentzer passed away in 2001 and he is missed by us heavy duty disciples of his..{ Man's biologically distinguishable trait is reason, or his ability to think. Because man is free to think or to evade that effort, it is his volitional use or misuse of that ability which serves as the only rational stardard of gauging self-esteem. It is not one's knowledge or intelligence that matters, but one's commitment to reason } from Mike Mentzer's book Heavy Duty 1995 . Mike you are missed by your disciples, was in T.D.C WHEN I HERD you had passed. I Was serving 18 months for possession. Mike you are like a brother to me, we have so much in common, we both lost are way ,but regained it.. I miss you so much mike.
I hate all these drug raids..I will run out of places to get my crack...
People this is Angelina Mitchell posting my name on here.. she thinks this will piss me off..
MAX

Buffalo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

I know Glen Freasier he is a very nice person.. and he is a great weightlifter now that he has freed himself of his demons i see a lot of records in the masters weightlifting class getting shatered and battered.. he does not hate miss Angelina Mitchell why does she post as if it was him ?
Stomper

Buffalo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

MAX wrote:
I know Glen Freasier he is a very nice person.. and he is a great weightlifter now that he has freed himself of his demons i see a lot of records in the masters weightlifting class getting shatered and battered.. he does not hate miss Angelina Mitchell why does she post as if it was him ?
Max i know him too , he only wishes her the best.. don't know what happened to her that she is so mean ??
Ben

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Judged:

Glen sucks!
Game dogs forever

Crockett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Ben wrote:
Glen sucks!
Ben get from behind your computor screen.. say it to his face!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Trinity Discussions

Search the Trinity Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 28 min Defiant1 21,426
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 4 hr Gasman 754
The new Trinity Standard is horrible! 9 hr Enough Faith 2
Huntsville Area Residents Arrested in Drug Cons... (Oct '12) 20 hr Mark 6
Upcoming Elections (Jun '13) Tue This County is Clueless 31
Trinity Plantation? (Jul '09) Jul 21 totally screwed 67
illegal invasion of AMERICA Jul 19 you hate the truth 1
•••
•••

Trinity News Video

•••
•••

Trinity Jobs