School Board Election
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Crockett, TX

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Please make sure you know what your canidates stand for before you cast your vote for school board. Huffman, Searcy, and Trevinio are all seen and do public works within the community for the kids. Smith only appears when he feels it will benefit him. He is a member of the fire department, but does NOT participate. He was told to start attending of lose his place on the department! He has volunteered to coach little league and showed his rear every season by either yelling at and belittling the boys, or their parents. Let's also not forget how he is degrading to women. whether it be hife wife, his mother, or a stranger he was screaming at on the pitchers mound last baseball season. He is uneducated and does NOT have the students well being in mind! He is wanting to start a political career so to speak. We do NOT need someone like that Smith as the "voice" of our children! We need people that are sincere, forthcoming, one that can show class and hold their temper, and be reliable with their position on the board! If you don't believe me, ask around to people that are in town!
Concerned as well

Lockhart, TX

#2 Apr 27, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Please make sure you know what your canidates stand for before you cast your vote for school board. Huffman, Searcy, and Trevinio are all seen and do public works within the community for the kids. Smith only appears when he feels it will benefit him. He is a member of the fire department, but does NOT participate. He was told to start attending of lose his place on the department! He has volunteered to coach little league and showed his rear every season by either yelling at and belittling the boys, or their parents. Let's also not forget how he is degrading to women. whether it be hife wife, his mother, or a stranger he was screaming at on the pitchers mound last baseball season. He is uneducated and does NOT have the students well being in mind! He is wanting to start a political career so to speak. We do NOT need someone like that Smith as the "voice" of our children! We need people that are sincere, forthcoming, one that can show class and hold their temper, and be reliable with their position on the board! If you don't believe me, ask around to people that are in town!
Atleast Smith shows his true self. He is willing to take a stand. Atleast he would have the balls to be the one to question or say no. Trevino has been on the board and done nothing. You see the shape our schools are in as we speak. Searcy will let his wife control his decisions. She is the man in his family. Huffman is a stand up guy. He will be just fine.
More concerned

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Vote Huffman, Searcy, Trevino
GMan

Lockhart, TX

#4 Apr 29, 2013
More concerned wrote:
Vote Huffman, Searcy, Trevino
Vote Smith & Huffman!!!!
More concerned

Lockhart, TX

#5 Apr 30, 2013
VOTE Huffman. Searcy. Trevino.
Tiny

United States

#6 Apr 30, 2013
Vote for Smith!!!!!!
duhh

Fairfield, TX

#7 May 1, 2013
Judge each on the way they take care of their personal business.
Trinity parent

Crockett, TX

#8 May 1, 2013
Who has the best interest at heart for our schools.
FredE

United States

#9 May 2, 2013
Trinity parent wrote:
Who has the best interest at heart for our schools.
The ones that truly care.
ADavis

Lockhart, TX

#10 May 3, 2013
FredE wrote:
<quoted text>The ones that truly care.
Smith and Huffman have my vote.
Will

Lockhart, TX

#11 May 3, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Is this the same Jason Smith that is a graduate from Trinity High School? The same that graduated from Sam Houston State but is uneducated as you proclaim? The same canadate who ran last year and was told by L.C Courtney that he was not qualified to be on his board that he had worked so hard to put together? Jason may be a good ole Trinity boy but I promise you his heart is for Trinity as a whole. Look at the tract record of the board in place as we speak. Look at the content loss of teachers and changes constantly being made.! It's time for a change Trinity. Vote for Smith!
More concerned

Lockhart, TX

#12 May 4, 2013
Yep the same Smith that belittles kids at the ball park and yells at and disrespects women. Yep same one. Why would you even consider?
mad tiger

Port Neches, TX

#13 May 4, 2013
Will wrote:
<quoted text> Is this the same Jason Smith that is a graduate from Trinity High School? The same that graduated from Sam Houston State but is uneducated as you proclaim? The same canadate who ran last year and was told by L.C Courtney that he was not qualified to be on his board that he had worked so hard to put together? Jason may be a good ole Trinity boy but I promise you his heart is for Trinity as a whole. Look at the tract record of the board in place as we speak. Look at the content loss of teachers and changes constantly being made.! It's time for a change Trinity. Vote for Smith!
You are right. Everybody should look at the current boards record. They picked a superintendent that's nothing but a hot headed lying egotistical despot. Then they let him get rid of some of the best teachers and coaches we ever had. He got rid of Chuck Langston and refused to tell anybody why. Then he fired Luke Bendick, and he lied to us about why. Now he's removed Shaun Stout and Natalie Barrett and won't say why. I know because I've called his office and asked after every one of them and he never calls me back. I go to almost every board meeting and anytime anybody asks questions about why he keeps firing people who make great contributions to our kids and our community, they are cut off and never get any answers. The school board we have is horrible and they keep letting a horrible superintendent do horrible things to this school district. We need a new board, a new superintendent, a new high school principal, and a new athletic director too. The ones we have now are ruining what little we have left of a school district.

I don't care who you vote for for school board. As long as you vote for somebody new. Bozo the clown would do a better job than the clowns we have now.
Lol2

Lockhart, TX

#14 May 4, 2013
Sounds like you agree to vote for Bozo
KDD

Port Neches, TX

#15 May 4, 2013
mad tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. Everybody should look at the current boards record. They picked a superintendent that's nothing but a hot headed lying egotistical despot. Then they let him get rid of some of the best teachers and coaches we ever had. He got rid of Chuck Langston and refused to tell anybody why. Then he fired Luke Bendick, and he lied to us about why. Now he's removed Shaun Stout and Natalie Barrett and won't say why. I know because I've called his office and asked after every one of them and he never calls me back. I go to almost every board meeting and anytime anybody asks questions about why he keeps firing people who make great contributions to our kids and our community, they are cut off and never get any answers. The school board we have is horrible and they keep letting a horrible superintendent do horrible things to this school district. We need a new board, a new superintendent, a new high school principal, and a new athletic director too. The ones we have now are ruining what little we have left of a school district.
I don't care who you vote for for school board. As long as you vote for somebody new. Bozo the clown would do a better job than the clowns we have now.
That's right! There's no way we could get any worse than the board we've got now. I don't know who they listen to, but whoever it is, they've made things in the schools worse than ever. I hear the superintendent is the one who orchestrates everything. If that's true we need to clean house on the school board for not doing what they were elected to do.
leon tipton

Katy, TX

#16 May 5, 2013
in groveton we need to get rid of Dean Due after all the years its time for new blood
Sue Downs

Crockett, TX

#17 May 8, 2013
The school board has to do what they have to do under certain laws. I am concerned that the community does not know the REAL supt. for who he is and what he is about. He does make all the decisions. He puts others up to do his dirty work and if they refuse he puts them on the chopping block.
Tiger for Life

United States

#18 May 8, 2013
Sue Downs wrote:
The school board has to do what they have to do under certain laws. I am concerned that the community does not know the REAL supt. for who he is and what he is about. He does make all the decisions. He puts others up to do his dirty work and if they refuse he puts them on the chopping block.
It sounds like you know him well. Too bad the rest of the community isn't as informed as you are.
mad tiger

United States

#19 May 8, 2013
Sue Downs wrote:
Sue, You've definitely got the guy figured out, but don't let the board off so easy. It is well within the rights of every school board in the state of Texas to approve or deny the superintendents personnel decisions. Our school board just happens to be full of spineless people who won't stand up to the mentally deranged nincompoop they hired for a superintendent!
Yorktown Boy

Lockhart, TX

#20 May 8, 2013
Sounds like Double Dave Allright!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most incompetent HOA in east tx history GONE!!!... Sun Zorroandtonto 6
2 Robberies in Lakewood this week, inside deal ... May 20 Joe 1
Trinity Plantation? (Jul '09) May 19 MCTexas 75
News Trinity duo in jail for lawn mowers theft (Jul '13) May 17 Adam 60
2 bit punks & a con artist in Lakewood May 16 Spider-Man 2
Who is your ISP? (Apr '15) May 15 ACM 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trinity Mortgages