BBall Girl

Ballwin, MO

#41 May 12, 2013
Basketball is life wrote:
I think he is one of the worst administrators we have had. He only backs football in sports. He made life so hard for the best basketball coach in Texas that he wanted to leave and did he could not sneeze without having a meeting. He gives smith free rane to do whatever he pleases. During basketball season the team would have to lift weights the day before a game for 2 hours + and could not start practice until 5pm. He is one of the worst people we have ever had in his position
They also got rid of our Girls basketball coach Mrs. Bendick. Why are you doing this to us Mr. Plymale!!!!!
Concerned Parent

Ballwin, MO

#42 May 12, 2013
If you want things to get better contact TEA and file a complaint with TEA. I think it's proven that the confidence in the Superintendent and the School Board has been lost. The school's in Trinity need TEA interference. They are not going to get any better till this occurs.
Ex BBaller

United States

#43 May 14, 2013
BBall Girl wrote:
<quoted text>They also got rid of our Girls basketball coach Mrs. Bendick. Why are you doing this to us Mr. Plymale!!!!!
Im so in Mr. Dave. He wouldn't even stay the whole time for our sports banquet. He stayed about 20 minutes and left. What's up with that?
Ex BBaller

United States

#44 May 14, 2013
Ex BBaller wrote:
<quoted text>Im so in Mr. Dave. He wouldn't even stay the whole time for our sports banquet. He stayed about 20 minutes and left. What's up with that?
I'm so dissapointed.
Beemer

Buffalo, TX

#45 May 15, 2013
It really is hard to believe all this is still going on. I don't know about 50 years ago, but I do know it went on the whole time I lived in Trinity - about 10 years - this business about hiring the wrong people and then having to pay off contracts.
Jonathan A

Euless, TX

#46 May 16, 2013
Beemer wrote:
It really is hard to believe all this is still going on. I don't know about 50 years ago, but I do know it went on the whole time I lived in Trinity - about 10 years - this business about hiring the wrong people and then having to pay off contracts.
This guy really knows how to work the board members. How can they be such fools?
Well Said

Ballwin, MO

#47 May 17, 2013
Jonathan A wrote:
<quoted text>This guy really knows how to work the board members. How can they be such fools?
THAT'S the million dollar question!
How can everyone ELSE see that he's a despicable fraud, but the board members continue to be fooled? It doesn't add up- NOBODY is that blind!
Observer

Ballwin, MO

#48 May 18, 2013
Its sad that Trinity has had a long time tradition of supporting the THS Seniors with a CrawFish Boil to help raise money for scholarships. Many City and County officials would attend with support. Our Great Superintendent put a end to that to this year. I feel sorry for the Seniors of 2013 and the future if this man is at the helm.
crawfisher

United States

#49 May 18, 2013
Observer wrote:
Its sad that Trinity has had a long time tradition of supporting the THS Seniors with a CrawFish Boil to help raise money for scholarships. Many City and County officials would attend with support. Our Great Superintendent put a end to that to this year. I feel sorry for the Seniors of 2013 and the future if this man is at the helm.
He did not put an end to it. The people that helped financially support it could not afford to do it due to no help. A lot of the original supporters that started it have passed away. It cost a lot of money and time to put it on with very few people stepping up to help. The school is not affiliated with the crawfish boil. Duh they serve beer.
the good life

United States

#50 May 18, 2013
Observer wrote:
Its sad that Trinity has had a long time tradition of supporting the THS Seniors with a CrawFish Boil to help raise money for scholarships. Many City and County officials would attend with support. Our Great Superintendent put a end to that to this year. I feel sorry for the Seniors of 2013 and the future if this man is at the helm.
Who ran that crawfish boil? Was is it the huge one at the community center with all the beer? Or is that a different organization not affiliated with the school?

That sucks for the seniors, and the end of a major fundraiser. Guess someone needs to come up with a new idea for them.
Tiny

United States

#51 May 18, 2013
the good life wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ran that crawfish boil? Was is it the huge one at the community center with all the beer? Or is that a different organization not affiliated with the school?
That sucks for the seniors, and the end of a major fundraiser. Guess someone needs to come up with a new idea for them.
What does having a beer with some crawfish. A lot of good people drink beer that have TISD Students. These kids need as much help as they can get. Is Dave going to help them????
Tiny

United States

#52 May 18, 2013
Tiny wrote:
<quoted text>What does having a beer with some crawfish. A lot of good people drink beer that have TISD Students. These kids need as much help as they can get. Is Dave going to help them????
Sorry to all you Dave supporters. What I meant to say is What does having a beer with some crawfish have to do with anything?
the good life

Houston, TX

#53 May 18, 2013
Tiny wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to all you Dave supporters. What I meant to say is What does having a beer with some crawfish have to do with anything?
So tiny, you support beer at school functions then. There is nothing wrong with beer at a crawfish boil, just not a school crawfish boil.
Trinity Buisness Owner

Ballwin, MO

#54 May 19, 2013
the good life wrote:
<quoted text>
So tiny, you support beer at school functions then. There is nothing wrong with beer at a crawfish boil, just not a school crawfish boil.
Look, here is the deal. A lot of good people of this community supported these Seniors with this function. Most of the people who came were Parents and people of the community. Yes, some drank beer but I'm sure you have drank plenty in your lifetime. Judging this event over beer is very hypocritical. And its not the Superintendent's place to come in and change it.
Ronnie

Euless, TX

#55 May 23, 2013
Dave, what are you going to do about all these negative test scores???? Get rid of our teachers who actually care? Hire new teachers that have no experience? Hire new teachers that will stay here one year and then leave? Hire people who couldn't make it happen where they came from? Your actions are insane!
amusing

Trinity, TX

#56 May 23, 2013
funny how the poster from Groves keps posting back to back as two different names, like the idiot is having a conversation with himself. hahahahaha
Marta Smith

Ballwin, MO

#57 May 24, 2013
PLEASE REALLY???? MOST THE TIME "DAVE'S NOT HERE MAN"!!! But, I hope your cheering for him gets you somewhere!!!
Shelly

Ballwin, MO

#58 May 24, 2013
Marta Smith wrote:
PLEASE REALLY???? MOST THE TIME "DAVE'S NOT HERE MAN"!!! But, I hope your cheering for him gets you somewhere!!!
jJust recent news. Tonight at the grocery store a junior high teacher claimed that most of the staff is leaving the junior high bc of the decisions that are being made by Dave and his administration. They claimed they requested a meeting with him and the Junior High Staff. He refuses to meet with them.
ManOMan

Euless, TX

#59 May 28, 2013
Shelly wrote:
<quoted text> jJust recent news. Tonight at the grocery store a junior high teacher claimed that most of the staff is leaving the junior high bc of the decisions that are being made by Dave and his administration. They claimed they requested a meeting with him and the Junior High Staff. He refuses to meet with them.
Wow, all you can do is worry, then laugh.
Leon

Euless, TX

#60 May 28, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Best superintendent Trinity has had.
How the hell can our school board grant a extension on a contract to a man who has only one year at a acceptable rating in his career as a Superintendent? What the hell our these people thinking?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trinity Police Dept (Jul '10) 3 hr Waco 1909 82
Store from the 1980s at 17th Street and Sam Hou... (May '10) 8 hr falkenberg 2
The feedstore Tue Vodka 2
Steve Conley ... Piece of crap Tue Enos 12
D.W.I's (Jan '12) Feb 23 blue goose 23
Trinity Police: 'Big Texas Heat' started with h... (Nov '12) Feb 21 truth 77
James Ray Due (Mar '09) Feb 20 Heather T 5

Trinity News Video

Trinity Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Trinity People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:48 am PST

Bleacher Report11:48AM
Chris Myers to Be Released by Texans: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction
Yahoo! Sports12:24 PM
Cowboys re-sign RFA WR Beasley
ESPN12:40 PM
Texans cut stalwart center Myers, save $6M
Bleacher Report 4:08 PM
Keith Rivers to Cowboys: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
NFL 4:17 PM
Keith Rivers signs one-year contract with Cowboys