Woman, 15 Cars Shot with BB Gun

Woman, 15 Cars Shot with BB Gun

There are 46 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Mar 8, 2010, titled Woman, 15 Cars Shot with BB Gun. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Someone used a BB gun to shoot a woman and more than a dozen vehicles along West Wendover Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tiredofliberals

Yadkinville, NC

#41 Mar 19, 2010
Lorraine Rabinowitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he stays there, gets a trial, jury finds him guilty and he stays there a very very long time. As for the others in the car, they will get their punishment too.
Amen!
NoneOfYourFuckin gBuisness

Greensboro, NC

#42 Jan 19, 2012
Lol first off all of you need to get your facts straight. Only one person shot the stupid lady. And as far as I heard she was hardly hurt. Secondly she wont get shit out of the kids. And I think she didnt so thats funny. That lady freaked out over a fucking scratch. Wow what a cry baby. And she said it felt like being stabbed by an ice pick. How the hell do you know what an ice pick feels like in the first place. But oh well I find all of this funny. Good luck with getting a "dime" from any of them.
Vengeance

High Point, NC

#43 Apr 21, 2012
Shot a woman huh? Cowards. If they had guts, they would have shot at the POS cops we have.

I heard that an officer Charleton deliberately kept referring to a woman born with the birth defect of transsexualism by male pronouns. I honestly hope he gets shot on a bad call and that harm happens to his family. He did all that to deliberately harm my friend. She's been a victim of hate crime attacks because of that reprobate pig. And "Professional Standards" is just a punk named Steele who thinks emotionally abusing people and damaging their reputation is okay. He deserves to be sent out on a fatal call too. It would serve him just right if he had a daughter, and someone kept calling her f*g and male pronouns as they raped and beat her to death. When those two get severely punished in an irreversible way by God, then I will believe in Him. If most of the transphobic cops shot themselves, High Point would be much better off. Yes, I am full of hate, but some things are just inexcusable.
Vengeance

High Point, NC

#44 Apr 21, 2012
NoneOfYourFuckingBuisness wrote:
Lol first off all of you need to get your facts straight. Only one person shot the stupid lady. And as far as I heard she was hardly hurt. Secondly she wont get shit out of the kids. And I think she didnt so thats funny. That lady freaked out over a fucking scratch. Wow what a cry baby. And she said it felt like being stabbed by an ice pick. How the hell do you know what an ice pick feels like in the first place. But oh well I find all of this funny. Good luck with getting a "dime" from any of them.
You have a right to mind your own business without getting hurt or shot at, regardless of the level of injury. Punks like this need to be hunted down, blinded, have their arms hacked off, beaten beyond recognition and then shown to their ho mothers before they are blinded so that will be the last they ever see. Then sterilize the punks and their parents to make sure their inferior genes rot without propagation.
tnc

Greensboro, NC

#45 Jul 1, 2013
According to the Snooze and Record, it looks like the little punks are bored again. Wyatt Patrick Rada and Tyler Warren Harris were arrested for shooting three people with an airgun. Oh yeah, also charged with misdemeanor marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
James333

Greensboro, NC

#46 Jul 12, 2014
I would be careful what you say about people on here especially when its slander A hole...
SW student wrote:
<quoted text> these guys are know for just doing stupid stuff i would know ive seen them around all my life there the drugys the dumb asses the guys who thought they were thought but got there asses kicked because they messed with the wrong guy idk how many times andrews has been in court or been in the office at school and kicked out of school and the driver harris is the dumbest he got away with alot he was home schooled then his parents put him in school and tyler harris got kicked right out he finaly moved out of my hood and i heard the day he got there he got cought smashingout someones home window so its not the first time
im sorry all this has happend to all of you and to the ppl in my hood i hope they get punished greatly this is y you punish your childeren instead of giving them ice cream i swear i will not raise my kids the way they did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Autism Family support group (free) 4 hr Anita 2
Furniture Wholesale 5 hr MillyT 1
Stupid Shopper Behavior 15 hr Ha Ha Ha Ha 2
News N.C. town sued over sculpture of soldier with c... Jun 29 Spotted Girl 3
Fed up cyclist Jun 28 biracialscooter 3
News Man Wanted for Gang-Related Murders in Los Ange... (Jun '09) Jun 26 Nancy 50
Stop Sexual Harassment (Sep '13) Jun 25 biracialscooter 6
More from around the web

Trinity People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Trinity Mortgages