Woman, 15 Cars Shot with BB Gun

Woman, 15 Cars Shot with BB Gun

There are 47 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Mar 8, 2010, titled Woman, 15 Cars Shot with BB Gun. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Someone used a BB gun to shoot a woman and more than a dozen vehicles along West Wendover Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tiredofliberals

Yadkinville, NC

#1 Mar 8, 2010
This makes me livid. It is one more example of the way teens are being raised without any regard for anyone or anything, including themselves. I hope the LEOs find out who these idiots are, and I hope the dangerous morons are punished severely. If this lady had been my mother, sister, daughter, or even me, I would hunt them down until the day I died. One way or the other I'd make those teens eat some BBs. What trash. The excuse that they had "nothing better to do" is just that.. an excuse. They have plenty to do that is not illegal and does not hurt another human or destroy anyone's property. Ms. Rabinowitz, I am truly sorry this happened to you, and I hope the officers find out who did this heinous thing.
vietnam vet

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2010
i wish i could find them!!!!
tiredofliberals

Yadkinville, NC

#3 Mar 8, 2010
vietnam vet wrote:
i wish i could find them!!!!
I wish you could find them, too, vietnam vet. Anyone who served in Viet Nam surely could handle these foolish punks. Thanks for the service you gave. I appreciate it. You all were never thanked enough for what you did.
GMM

High Point, NC

#4 Mar 8, 2010
15 windows and one person shot hu. I say if they catch them give them at least 16 doses of their own medicine. See how they like getting shot with a BB 16 times.
Kevin

Charlotte, NC

#5 Mar 8, 2010
I hope they find these punks who wouldn't be man enough to face anyone outside of being in a car...
Kristan

Burlington, NC

#6 Mar 8, 2010
They need their asses beaten by their parents. Their parents owe the community an apology for raising such sorry children.
tiredofliberals

Yadkinville, NC

#7 Mar 8, 2010
Poor little things. If it does turn out to be teens, I'm sure they did it because the sensitive little things were so upset that they couldn't go hang out at Hanes Mall that night. Seriously, I really am glad no one has come up with such a pathetic excuse for whoever did this. I hope they let their wanting to laugh and brag about what they did be their downfall.. the sooner the better. They're dangerous in their ignorance, and someone needs to make them aware that their assault wasn't funny.
CallsitLikeIsees It

Linwood, NC

#8 Mar 8, 2010
IF these thugs are ever found and charged, I bet they will get something like 30 days SUSPENDED (which means probation) and have to do a little bit of community service. Now that will teach them a lesson!
Rev Todd Smith

Charlotte, NC

#9 Mar 8, 2010
It is a shame that parents don't raise their children better. I hope that this wasn't young adults that committed this crime. Anyway they need to pay for what they did both monetary and with a week in jail with big BUBBA, then maybe 400 hours of community service.
mr w

Burlington, NC

#10 Mar 8, 2010
If they catch them they should let her shoot each and everyone of them with a bb gun so they can see what it feels like. I consider that a weapon and they should be charged. They should find something else to do rather than act stupid. What is wrong with people now days. Thank god that was not a real bullet. They should be made to pay for each window they shot and pay her for the pain she suffered.
Homeowner

High Point, NC

#11 Mar 9, 2010
The house that the reporter was in front was in the Parkside subdivision where there were several cars shot it was not just in Morris Farm and Jamsford Meadows. We have had a lot of things like this to happen here I am happy that the police have taken an instrest for a change.
jce

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2010
I hope they get them. They know better.
SouthernRedneck

Marysville, OH

#13 Mar 9, 2010
I'm not condoning what has happen but you people are tore out of the frame about this but it seems to be ok with all of the pedofiles in our school system. What's up with that?
homeowner

High Point, NC

#14 Mar 9, 2010
SouthernRedneck wrote:
I'm not condoning what has happen but you people are tore out of the frame about this but it seems to be ok with all of the pedofiles in our school system. What's up with that?
I dont see where anyone said pedofiles where ok to be in the schools I dont think that is the subject here.
Lorraine Rabinowitz

Burlington, NC

#15 Mar 9, 2010
tiredofliberals wrote:
This makes me livid. It is one more example of the way teens are being raised without any regard for anyone or anything, including themselves. I hope the LEOs find out who these idiots are, and I hope the dangerous morons are punished severely. If this lady had been my mother, sister, daughter, or even me, I would hunt them down until the day I died. One way or the other I'd make those teens eat some BBs. What trash. The excuse that they had "nothing better to do" is just that.. an excuse. They have plenty to do that is not illegal and does not hurt another human or destroy anyone's property. Ms. Rabinowitz, I am truly sorry this happened to you, and I hope the officers find out who did this heinous thing.
I appreciate your kind words and I too hope this never happens to anyone else. The wound is going to take a while to heal. Thank you to you and everyone here in this forum for your responses, it means a lot.
Lorraine Rabinowitz

Burlington, NC

#16 Mar 9, 2010
Thank you to all who have commented on this terrible day at the pond incident. I don't understand why and probably never will as to how anyone can find humor and fun in hurting people and their property. I hope they do find them and find them soon. Thank you again.
tiredofliberals

Yadkinville, NC

#17 Mar 9, 2010
Lorraine Rabinowitz wrote:
<quoted text> I appreciate your kind words and I too hope this never happens to anyone else. The wound is going to take a while to heal. Thank you to you and everyone here in this forum for your responses, it means a lot.
I am so glad to hear that you are going to heal. Thank you for letting me know how you're doing. I do hope they catch these thugs, and I hope that in time you can find yourself able to relax and enjoy that park once more.. without having to worry about idiots like the criminals who shot you. God bless you.
Sarge

Greensboro, NC

#18 Mar 9, 2010
SouthernRedneck wrote:
Your name says it all...lol. Would not be surprised if it was you or your redneck kid that did it. lol love it!
EPS

Browns Summit, NC

#19 Mar 9, 2010
Unless you have a photo of them doing it, nothing will be done. My husband's car window was shot out, the little girl next door was shot, several windows of houses, etc., were shot in the neighborhood. We knew who did it, and the officer told us that nothing will be done unless they have evidence.(My husband saw the kid shooting the BB gun, but not at what was broken, etc. & a neighbor down the street heard his car door being shot at as he drove by.) The person who did it moved away, and then the problems stopped. Oh, unless you count the officer coming by and talking to the kid. No payments were ever made for the damages. We later found a front window had been shot as well.
Summer

Winston Salem, NC

#20 Mar 12, 2010
So while their parents are probably at work trying to make ends meet, they decided they wanted to do something special - get a record. Non of them smart enough to tell the others it was wrong. AS I've said before, a moment's hesitation often prevents a lifetime of regret!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why are dr.'s office staff so rude? (Aug '09) 12 hr Amh75 28
Bad Things Come to Archdale, N.C. in the War on... Aug 29 Culture Auditor 1
William Brigman looking for. Aug 27 mee 1
Stupid Shopper Behavior (Feb '15) Aug 27 Lisa 6
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Tornado (Nov '11) Aug 20 Redneck 7
David Roach Aug 18 what 2
High Point women in need of sexual assaut (Apr '11) Aug 18 Jessica March 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trinity Mortgages