Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40214 Jun 4, 2013
This is a very wise observation. Little did republikans who were abusing power when they were in complete control ever suspect that their actions would set a precedent that would come back to bite them in the posterior. This is exactly the reason we should not tolerate abuse of power from either party.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>Abuse of power may be a trifling thing in an authoritarian regime or a dictatorship but it's a damn big thing in a representative republic!
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40215 Jun 4, 2013
OBAMA has saved us from the republican depression . Republikans just cannot accept the fact that a black democrat has been able to rescue our economy from the destruction of failed past republikan policies.
biggerstick

United States

#40216 Jun 4, 2013
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>Abuse of power may be a trifling thing in an authoritarian regime or a dictatorship but it's a damn big thing in a representative republic!
are you single? I am! show me how big that dictatorship thing is Bobby Boy!!!you can play my organ if you'd like to.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#40217 Jun 4, 2013
biggerstick wrote:
<quoted text>are you single? I am! show me how big that dictatorship thing is Bobby Boy!!!you can play my organ if you'd like to.
You have nothing intelligent to say so you revert to the carnal. Why do you people insist on exhibiting your stupidity?

Location hidden

#40218 Jun 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
OBAMA has saved us from the republican depression . Republikans just cannot accept the fact that a black democrat has been able to rescue our economy from the destruction of failed past republikan policies.
Yes, you can be that stupid!
cry me a river

New Bern, NC

#40219 Jun 4, 2013
yep
Martin

United States

#40221 Jun 4, 2013
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you can be that stupid!
You need to loosen your collar Robby.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#40222 Jun 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
Why do republikans give OBAMA credit for bad news but then refuse to give him credit for the good news?
Why do democratic want to call obama an American when he is a Communist and so are the communist minded people that voted for him.
TSF

Benson, NC

#40223 Jun 5, 2013
Commies, hiding behind every tree, they are everywhere. Everyone disagreeing with me in the slightest is a commie. I know, I have heard it all before. Obama wasn't born in America, he was born in Hawaii . Obama is a Muslim. The fact that he attends a Christian Church and calls himself a Christian cannot sway my mind because all the Beckerheads tell me what I should think. All that 47% that didn't vote for Twitt Romney are comies.
So are the poor, the unemployed, the elderly, Girl Scouts, AARP, NAACP, Unions, planned parenthood, rape victims, cops, teachers, firemen, public workers, veterans, Hispanics, Blacks, Jews the disabled, all because they didn't vote for Twitt who insulted all of them.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do democratic want to call obama an American when he is a Communist and so are the communist minded people that voted for him.
TSF

Benson, NC

#40224 Jun 5, 2013
Lets see here Robert.
1.Has the stock market rebounded from the crash of 08?
2.Has employment been increasing ?
3.Are home prices up around 9%?
4. Are the banks again solvent?
5. Have the excesses that caused the banks to crash been curtailed to some extent?
6. Is the automotive industry again rolling out cars?
7. Has the huge annual expense of the war over fake WMDs in Iraq been largely reduced?
8. Has the person that Dubya said "is no longer a person of interest" (Bin Laden) been killed?
9. Have insurance companies been stopped from just cancelling anyone who happens to get sick?

Yes, but Obama didn't do it fast enough. He didn't perform miracles and he isn't requiring the working class to continue wiping the dirty litte bottoms of the entitled pampered rich welfare recipients.

Location hidden

#40225 Jun 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
Lets see here Robert.
1.Has the stock market rebounded from the crash of 08?
2.Has employment been increasing ?
3.Are home prices up around 9%?
4. Are the banks again solvent?
5. Have the excesses that caused the banks to crash been curtailed to some extent?
6. Is the automotive industry again rolling out cars?
7. Has the huge annual expense of the war over fake WMDs in Iraq been largely reduced?
8. Has the person that Dubya said "is no longer a person of interest" (Bin Laden) been killed?
9. Have insurance companies been stopped from just cancelling anyone who happens to get sick?
Yes, but Obama didn't do it fast enough. He didn't perform miracles and he isn't requiring the working class to continue wiping the dirty litte bottoms of the entitled pampered rich welfare recipients.
You are truly a simpleton! The Federal Reserve has printed multiple trillions of legal counterfeit money in the last five years. Interest rates are essentially zero. Of course the stock market and real estate prices are up. Job growth is still very slow mainly because of Obamacare. The only thing Obama can take credit for is slow job growth. Watch what happens when inflation flares, the Fed turns off the printing presses and decides to mop up all this excess liquidity. It's going to get mighty ugly.
Mr M

Houston, TX

#40226 Jun 5, 2013
Stowe is right you brain dead Carolina retards.
Mr M

Houston, TX

#40227 Jun 5, 2013
Obamacare will destroy America.Won't hurt me, I'm rich as hell.Can't wait to see you Carolina retards in a soup line.

Location hidden

#40228 Jun 5, 2013
Mr M

Houston, TX

#40229 Jun 5, 2013
martel wrote:
<quoted text> AH, did I touch a nerve bitch? Don't worry about your having to come down here, I'm heading up there for business this weekend. Name the place.
Can i get some of this? I Could use some of your famous bj action, you piece of sorry crap.Mooseface.Even yer mama don't like ya!
Mr M

Houston, TX

#40230 Jun 5, 2013
Sorry Martell! Got you confused with the Martell in Alabama! Boy, is my face red!
Mr M

Houston, TX

#40231 Jun 5, 2013
Omg! Its Martel, not Martell! What have I done??
Mr M

Houston, TX

#40232 Jun 5, 2013
Aaaaaahhhhhhhh! You're givink me ze blues!
Josephus

Houston, TX

#40233 Jun 5, 2013
Wow.What a forum
Josephus

Houston, TX

#40234 Jun 5, 2013
The dude mess with me, I knock him out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you get rid of a freeloader?? (Mar '07) May 27 frustrated 51
New Autism Family support group (free) May 21 ppmharley 1
Review: Carolina Rustica May 21 Johnny 1
Racist Black Drivers are an Epidemic in the Pie... May 19 Tracy 1
Fed up cyclist May 18 Believer 2
What's wrong with Lol? May 16 Lady Allies 1
Fixing our town May 15 A Friend 6
More from around the web

Trinity People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE