Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Wilson, NC

#39603 Apr 20, 2013
Making felons out of women who expose too much breast is just the highest priority in making out state a better place. To hell with jobs. The important work of legalizing possum dropping and establishing a county by county state religion and giving 110 million dollars to the Carolina Panthers and requiring criminal background checks for dog owners and moving NC teachers pay from 47 th in the nation to 49th just cannot be overshadowed by the frivilous effort to create jobs for the unemployed.
Whatsamattayous progressives?
TSF wrote:
The republikans are taking away the rights of lawbreakers trying to impose harsher punishments on sex offenders, pedophiles and other felons. It's disgraceful that the republikans are trying to make our state a better place to live.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#39604 Apr 20, 2013
Finally. And I thought it would never happen. Something to celebrate I suppose.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Congratulations,TSF.You made it.You too, have a name-stealing stalker.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#39605 Apr 20, 2013
Noth Carolina has one of the finest shool systems in the South. Republikans want to destroy that.
North Carolina has one of the best University systems in the nation. Repulikans want to destroy that.
North Carolina has one of the best Community College systems in the nation. Republikans want to destroy that.
Republikans want to destroy personal fredom in our state. Come to think of it al republikans are capable of is destruction. Republikans can't lead, can't follow, can't get out of the way.

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#39606 Apr 20, 2013
TSF wrote:
Finally. And I thought it would never happen. Something to celebrate I suppose.
<quoted text>
Only happens when you say something true, that pisses the psychos off.

“Seek ”

Houston

#39607 Apr 20, 2013
Speaking of pissing the psychos off, barbeque in yalls state is laughable.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#39608 Apr 21, 2013
BBQ in the NC mountains varies in quality from rot gut to good . In the East, BBQ is a religion like it is in Texas. Years ago I was wandering around in the Houston park one night during the trail ride event. An old gentleman invited me to join them in his meal of chili beans, BBQ and beer . A great meal.
waco1909 wrote:
Speaking of pissing the psychos off, barbeque in yalls state is laughable.

“Seek ”

Houston

#39609 Apr 21, 2013
TSF wrote:
BBQ in the NC mountains varies in quality from rot gut to good . In the East, BBQ is a religion like it is in Texas. Years ago I was wandering around in the Houston park one night during the trail ride event. An old gentleman invited me to join them in his meal of chili beans, BBQ and beer . A great meal.
<quoted text>
Texas invented barbeque.What they have in the east, is an unidentifiable thing.You were probably in Memorial Park.I played tennis there, and ran the circuit.Hermann Park is the other large park, in the MUSEUM DISTRICT.

“Seek ”

Houston

#39611 Apr 21, 2013
Come on back.we miss you.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#39612 Apr 22, 2013
NC republikans now want to arm teachers with stun guns and tasars. That should keep the little reprobates in line. It is still unclear what the republikans want teachers to use on automatic rifle, pistol and shotgun wielding intruders.

“Seek ”

Houston

#39613 Apr 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
NC republikans now want to arm teachers with stun guns and tasars. That should keep the little reprobates in line. It is still unclear what the republikans want teachers to use on automatic rifle, pistol and shotgun wielding intruders.
Arm all teachers.To hell with"politically correct".
TSF

Greenville, NC

#39614 Apr 22, 2013
Republikans in Washington want to elevate the standing of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to enemy combatant status. This is definitely at least an 8 or 9 on the WTF scale. He doesn't deserve that. We should just give him a speedy fair trial and then hang him.

“Seek ”

Houston

#39615 Apr 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans in Washington want to elevate the standing of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to enemy combatant status. This is definitely at least an 8 or 9 on the WTF scale. He doesn't deserve that. We should just give him a speedy fair trial and then hang him.
To be precise,a lot of people, not just republicans, would like to see the scum treated as an enemy combatant.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#39616 Apr 23, 2013
The term enemy combatant has an element of respectability. I may hate my enemy, but often I have at least some fear and or respect for them. SOBs like this jerk have zero respectability. Follow the advice of Judge Roy Bean, give him a fair trial and then hang him. That way, he will not become a martyr in the eyes of the Islamic crazies.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> To be precise,a lot of people, not just republicans, would like to see the scum treated as an enemy combatant.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#39617 Apr 24, 2013
Uhh oh. Our republikan governor McCorry, our republikan speaker of the house Thom Tillis and our republikan speaker of the house Phil Berger are under investigation for receiving illegal contributions from digital slot machine gambling interests. McCory received $82,000, Tillis got $87,000 and Berger got $60,000. The NC GOP committies only got $55,000.
But to fix this, republikans have introduced legislation to make 'CONTRIBUTIONS' legal. If they can make this law retroactive, maybe they will not have to be arrested.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#39618 Apr 25, 2013
Intelligent life does exist among Raleigh republican legislators. Six republicans actually voted against outlawing NC renewable energy inatives, so that bit of nefarious republikan legislation failed. Now I can keep my solar panels and not be forced to connect to Duke Power.
waco1909

Ashburn, VA

#39619 Apr 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
Intelligent life does exist among Raleigh republican legislators. Six republicans actually voted against outlawing NC renewable energy inatives, so that bit of nefarious republikan legislation failed. Now I can keep my solar panels and not be forced to connect to Duke Power.
Can I suckle your pee pee?
The Hoot Spa

Charlotte, NC

#39620 Apr 25, 2013
CIA recommendation to put Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev on watch list ignored.

http://article.wn.com/view/2013/04/25/CIA_rec...
TSF

Greenville, NC

#39621 Apr 25, 2013
Republikan pervert
Drone Ranger

Lombard, IL

#39622 Apr 25, 2013
WTF? pee pee
waco1909

Ashburn, VA

#39623 Apr 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikan pervert
Will you put your pole in my hole?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Of High Point Along With "Carolina Metal C... Apr 28 Alexa 2
News Donald Trump says transgender people should be ... Apr 24 FancyButtPirate 3
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Tornado (Nov '11) Apr 21 Not Happy 10
Relocation to High Point (Apr '06) Apr 21 Not Happy 14
Local lady that has psychic reading signs up Apr 20 Curious 1
Rod Class Launches National Lawsuits Team (Dec '11) Apr 15 snoop4truth 4
News Police keep close eye on abusers Apr 10 paulmeadowlark 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trinity Mortgages