waco 1909

Houston, TX

#39198 Mar 27, 2013
Ready wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama killed Bin so he would be in charge, not to protect American. How Obama gets to kill Americans.
Last time I checked, Obama was already in charge.He was elected president, remember? Do you have any idea how stupid you sound, parroting this idiocy?
emlu

Chicago, IL

#39199 Mar 27, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Lee Harvey Oswald was a marine.He shot and killed a democrat president.Some hunch tells me Lee Harvey was not a liberal.If it makes you feel better, someone on here will probably give you a list of conservative sex perverts.You sound like you're pretty close to needing medication yourself.You need to calm down man, dems aren't the Anti-Christ.
Sweetie, you shouldn't talk. You've shot plenty of loads in the back of your Boy George doll's head when you're masturbating. And I wouldn't talk about someone else being a sex pervert knowing that you're a registered child molester which makes you one among many anti-Christs. And don't talk about medications for other people when it's time for your own injections again sweetie. Do the psychiatric orderlies know you're on the loose again sweetie?
Voltaire

Clifton, NJ

#39200 Mar 27, 2013
Ready wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama killed Bin so he would be in charge, not to protect American. How Obama gets to kill Americans.
Obama did not kill bin laden. the seals team did. he only ordered them to do it. That's like ordering a pizza. Don't think about giving credit to Obammy.
Artanis

Lenoir, NC

#39201 Mar 27, 2013
"Commander in Chief" get's the lollipop, don't matter, success or failure
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#39202 Mar 27, 2013
Voltaire wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did not kill bin laden. the seals team did. he only ordered them to do it. That's like ordering a pizza. Don't think about giving credit to Obammy.
Obama increases funding for special ops by four hundred percent, next thing you know,Bin Laden is dead! What a coincidence!
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#39203 Mar 27, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you shouldn't talk. You've shot plenty of loads in the back of your Boy George doll's head when you're masturbating. And I wouldn't talk about someone else being a sex pervert knowing that you're a registered child molester which makes you one among many anti-Christs. And don't talk about medications for other people when it's time for your own injections again sweetie. Do the psychiatric orderlies know you're on the loose again sweetie?
Oh no! Its fake emlu! What should I do? Oh my, the humanity!
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#39204 Mar 27, 2013
Fake emlu? whut da flock?
waco the real waco no lie

Houston, TX

#39205 Mar 27, 2013
I don't understand why Obama shouldn't get credit for killing Bin Laden.No one knew for sure if Bin Laden was even there, if the op had gone bad,, Obama would have gotten the blame.So, he doesn't deserve the credit? Seal Team Six is a highly trained weapon, the weapon Obama used to kill Bin Laden.
waco the real waco no lie

Houston, TX

#39206 Mar 27, 2013
Ready wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because they are not Americans. They are communist hiding behind Liberal tag.
Who put you in charge of assessing patriotism?
Waco Texas

Houston, TX

#39207 Mar 27, 2013
Now is the time for all good Wacos to come to the aid of their country!
Emlu

Houston, TX

#39208 Mar 27, 2013
I know I shouldn't pretend to be the real emlu, but i'm so butt ugly, I just needed to pretend I was someone beautiful!
Ready

Point Harbor, NC

#39209 Mar 27, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that you can give all these examples of violence and still affiliate yourself with a party who supports Wayne LaPierre and the gun pushing NRA? These are not examples of liberals, but a testament to the mental illness problem in this country. All that you have mentioned certainly does not add up to the lives that were lost when George W. Bush was on watch. Approximately 4,487 US soliders killed and 32,223 seriously wounded. Over 3 trillion taxpayer dollars spent based on nothing more than a bald face lie.
Hey and how about that nut, Ted Nugent? Does anyone remember when he stood onstage, holding up a machine gun and said, "Obama s**k on this" Sean Hannity of Fox News supported this action.
So how many troops has the Communist leader Obama killed? The Communist Democrats have made a fascist government to kill Americas and enslave people to its state.
Sinatra

Houston, TX

#39210 Mar 27, 2013
I can still sing, baby.
Ready

Point Harbor, NC

#39211 Mar 27, 2013
waco the real waco no lie wrote:
<quoted text> Who put you in charge of assessing patriotism?
You.
Ready

Point Harbor, NC

#39212 Mar 27, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Last time I checked, Obama was already in charge.He was elected president, remember? Do you have any idea how stupid you sound, parroting this idiocy?
I know he is in charge that is what Americans are dyeing.
Ready

Point Harbor, NC

#39213 Mar 27, 2013
Voltaire wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin laden did not blow up the towers he order it. Like ordering a pizza.
Voltaire

Clifton, NJ

#39214 Mar 27, 2013
Ready wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin laden did not blow up the towers he order it. Like ordering a pizza.
Exactly. Obama just ordered the seals team to kill Osama. Obama wasn't there. he was in a room with others biting his finger nails.
Sinatra

Houston, TX

#39215 Mar 27, 2013
Ready wrote:
<quoted text>
You.
Nope.
Sinatra

Houston, TX

#39216 Mar 27, 2013
Voltaire wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Obama just ordered the seals team to kill Osama. Obama wasn't there. he was in a room with others biting his finger nails.
Yep.Obama would have gotten the blame, had it gone wrong.Nobody else.So, guess he gets the credit, since it went right.
Definitely

Houston, TX

#39217 Mar 27, 2013
Yes, Obama would have gotten the blame, had it gone wrong.Nobody else.So, guess he gets the credit, since it went right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
that crackhead Michael Eason Dec 8 iwanbaknow 1
Review: Mattress Outlet Dec 6 Eugene Dean 1
How do you get rid of a freeloader?? (Mar '07) Nov 24 screwsto Idiotas 45
Salvation Army is accepting Christmas applications (Oct '12) Nov 21 sheryl 3
darrell pruitt Nov 19 girly girl 1
Recent Breakins and Thefts in Randleman (Apr '14) Nov '14 Bob 4
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Tornado (Nov '11) Nov '14 Redneck 2
Trinity Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web