Fahey

Houston, TX

#39160 Mar 26, 2013
Trying to explain a spiritual awakening to Mr.Duquette is akin to explaining color TV to a poodle.Mr Duquette is incapable of understanding, capable apparently only of disbelief.Has anyone on this forum experienced a spiritual awakening? If so, please share your feelings.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#39161 Mar 26, 2013
Fahey wrote:
The human causes of global warming can be addressed.ANY natural causes of global warming?I don't know, but if there are, it's beyond our control Allen.
It is true that we as humans are inferior to the natural forces of nature. Beyond our control you bet:)
Mike Duquette

Chicago, IL

#39162 Mar 26, 2013
Just as my complete lack of ability to explain why I am gay, because of textbook lies about alternative lifestyles.
Brainwashing people into believing that homosexuality should be an accepted lifestyle, such as mine, comes in a trickle.
Then one day the masses finally accept the brainwashing trickle as the truth.
Further encouraging all people to believe that sexual perversion should be protected by law.
This is good for homosexuals, such as myself, therefore mocking the existence of your God.
Fahey

Houston, TX

#39163 Mar 26, 2013
FST wrote:
It is beyond our control. we can't help the glaciers from melting. we can't help that there are warmer winters and hotter summers.
We love to believe that we have some control.Some guy in Florida was sleeping in his bed, and a huge sinkhole opened up under his house.They never found his body, had to bulldoze what was left of his house, as the sinkhole increased in size.You exercise, eat right, drive carefully, and a giant sinkhole opens up under your house, and you're done.Control?
Fahey

Houston, TX

#39164 Mar 26, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true that we as humans are inferior to the natural forces of nature. Beyond our control you bet:)
The dinosaurs were incredibly adaptive, taking everything the earth could dish out for hundreds of millions of years! And yet, an asteroid,a huge one, impacted in the Yucatan Peninsula,and they were done.Many scientists say the migration of humans to the moon and mars will greatly decrease the chance of the human race perishing on earth, from an asteroid or comet strike.
Fahey

Houston, TX

#39165 Mar 26, 2013
Allen, would you be willing to go to Mars, much like the pioneers went west?
FST

Greenville, SC

#39166 Mar 26, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
And. So paint us the picture, Picasso.
it is not necessary to call me Picasso. Jesus was placed in a tomb. 3 days later he was gone. He appeared before the angels. it was no dream. get out of fantasy land. stop being ignorant.
FST

Greenville, SC

#39167 Mar 26, 2013
Fahey wrote:
<quoted text> We love to believe that we have some control.Some guy in Florida was sleeping in his bed, and a huge sinkhole opened up under his house.They never found his body, had to bulldoze what was left of his house, as the sinkhole increased in size.You exercise, eat right, drive carefully, and a giant sinkhole opens up under your house, and you're done.Control?
i have control of my own destiny. i can't control a sink hole under my bed. i only believe i will wake up. this story happened to a golfer to. He wasn't in bed. his ass was playing golf.
FST

Greenville, SC

#39168 Mar 26, 2013
Fahey wrote:
<quoted text> We love to believe that we have some control.Some guy in Florida was sleeping in his bed, and a huge sinkhole opened up under his house.They never found his body, had to bulldoze what was left of his house, as the sinkhole increased in size.You exercise, eat right, drive carefully, and a giant sinkhole opens up under your house, and you're done.Control?
that golfer guy fell 13/18 feet under ground. That wasn't fluke that was the devil himself pulling him under by his feet.
FST

Greenville, SC

#39169 Mar 26, 2013
Fahey wrote:
Mars is to dam hot. why tell some body to go to mars. She won't make it. She'll die. you want that on your conscience. allen dont' go to mars.
elf

Lenoir, NC

#39170 Mar 26, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly do believe in "wrath". I don't believe that God himself would bring anymore wrath upon us than we choose to bring upon ourselves.
atlantis "wraith" outer space life nut
Allen

Penrose, NC

#39171 Mar 26, 2013
Fahey wrote:
Only if I can ride in the wagon. Lol
Allen

Penrose, NC

#39172 Mar 26, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
Just as my complete lack of ability to explain why I am gay, because of textbook lies about alternative lifestyles.
Brainwashing people into believing that homosexuality should be an accepted lifestyle, such as mine, comes in a trickle.
Then one day the masses finally accept the brainwashing trickle as the truth.
Further encouraging all people to believe that sexual perversion should be protected by law.
This is good for homosexuals, such as myself, therefore mocking the existence of your God.
I don't, choose a gay lifestyle for myself, but over population is a threat to our society. At least people who are gay are not procreating and they are adopting unwanted children, whom the republican party does not want to feed.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#39173 Mar 26, 2013
FST wrote:
<quoted text>
Mars is to dam hot. why tell some body to go to mars. She won't make it. She'll die. you want that on your conscience. allen dont' go to mars.
Omg that is too funny, best laugh all day:)
Fahey

Houston, TX

#39174 Mar 26, 2013
Thousands of people died making the trek West.Wonder if any of us still have that kind of guts.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#39175 Mar 26, 2013
Fahey wrote:
Thousands of people died making the trek West.Wonder if any of us still have that kind of guts.
People do it everyday, plane, train, automobile or hitch hike. Which would you prefer?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#39176 Mar 26, 2013
Horse back is not an option anymore unless you are prepared to deal with PETA.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#39177 Mar 26, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't, choose a gay lifestyle for myself, but over population is a threat to our society. At least people who are gay are not procreating and they are adopting unwanted children, whom the republican party does not want to feed.
I noted how the Christain right wingers are out being hateful today due to the Supreme court hearing the prop 8 case.
This is a strong reason I oppose religion. I feel all those who support the superstition are supporting these people.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#39178 Mar 26, 2013
Yes folks, there's no sense keeping up the lie.Your old buddy waco, is really Bobby Possumcods.Wish I could have told y'all earlier, but we was all getting along so good,I didn't wasn't to screw it all up.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#39179 Mar 26, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I noted how the Christain right wingers are out being hateful today due to the Supreme court hearing the prop 8 case.
This is a strong reason I oppose religion. I feel all those who support the superstition are supporting these people.
I ain't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Autism Family support group (free) Thu ppmharley 1
Review: Carolina Rustica Thu Johnny 1
Racist Black Drivers are an Epidemic in the Pie... May 19 Tracy 1
Fed up cyclist May 18 Believer 2
What's wrong with Lol? May 16 Lady Allies 1
Fixing our town May 15 A Friend 6
How do you get rid of a freeloader?? (Mar '07) May 4 fourdogs 49
More from around the web

Trinity People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE