Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Jeff

Houston, TX

#39062 Mar 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know allen and I Can't explain my behavior. Some times my mind gets all boggled and my multi personality takes over. It's me allen Waco 1954, Waco1909 and any number you want to put behind my name. 666 even. I was told my many personalities will take over me an f'up relationships. Allen I'm coming to you now on my knees to accept my apologies for my personality disorder. Folks, I apologized and for the last few days I didn't know who I was. I blacked out.
Allen quit pretending to be waco fool.He ain't coming back, you're gonna have to find a new reason to love.
emlu

Chicago, IL

#39063 Mar 25, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text> Allen quit pretending to be emlu, it makes you look stupider than you are, you ignorant slut.
Sweetie, why are you telling Allen to stop pretending to be me when you're pretending to be Jeff? Waco sweetie, you have no friends because no one likes you, not even your Boy George doll and he's not even a real person, you're both dummies. Now sweetie, the neighbors are complaining about you running around naked and shitting in their yards again. You see, not even the stray dogs want to hang around you sweetie.
waco1909

Greenville, SC

#39064 Mar 25, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Multi personalities, 666, blacked out. I have never suggested this to anyone, but I think you need to see an exorcist! Your personalities/demons are having themselves a field day. Get off your knees, drop the meds and go see a priest.
Allen I'm trying to be nice to you. I don't offer apologies to just any body. If you want to make fun of my illness that I can't control, that's on you. I'm still on my knees but I'll get up now. I don't believe in priests remember. I only believe in wicca. You are a pagan so what's the difference. You and I both have our problems. I don't think Whitman samplers can help you and me.
waco1909

Greenville, SC

#39065 Mar 25, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, why are you telling Allen to stop pretending to be me when you're pretending to be Jeff? Waco sweetie, you have no friends because no one likes you, not even your Boy George doll and he's not even a real person, you're both dummies. Now sweetie, the neighbors are complaining about you running around naked and shitting in their yards again. You see, not even the stray dogs want to hang around you sweetie.
emlu I thought it was going to be me and you. Folks my personalities get in the way. emlu it's best you carry on with out me. I realize your too fat. It does hurt my hips when you lay on me. I'm still limping. emlu don't beg me but folks I don't want emlu any more. Sorry but my mind isn't right and it's best the I zen out.
emlu

Chicago, IL

#39066 Mar 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
emlu I thought it was going to be me and you. Folks my personalities get in the way. emlu it's best you carry on with out me. I realize your too fat. It does hurt my hips when you lay on me. I'm still limping. emlu don't beg me but folks I don't want emlu any more. Sorry but my mind isn't right and it's best the I zen out.
Oh sweetie, that's the most beautiful thing you've ever told me. I think I'm going to cry and take a big fat ass dump, my junkie schizoid sweetie.
Jeff

Houston, TX

#39067 Mar 25, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, why are you telling Allen to stop pretending to be me when you're pretending to be Jeff? Waco sweetie, you have no friends because no one likes you, not even your Boy George doll and he's not even a real person, you're both dummies. Now sweetie, the neighbors are complaining about you running around naked and shitting in their yards again. You see, not even the stray dogs want to hang around you sweetie.
Allen, why are you so obsessed with pretending to be emlu and the wacos? Are you some kind of a nut? Get a life, loser!
Jeff

Houston, TX

#39068 Mar 25, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sweetie, that's the most beautiful thing you've ever told me. I think I'm going to cry and take a big fat ass dump, my junkie schizoid sweetie.
Allen, please get help! You poor baby! How many personalities are you hijacking? You poor insane freak of nature! Can't you get it through your head? The real waco left a long time ago! All of this is just you!
salad

Lenoir, NC

#39070 Mar 25, 2013
Imagine waking up to find out that as much as 40 percent of the money you thought was safely deposited in the bank was seized, without your permission, to bail out a near-bankrupt government.

That's just what thousands of large depositors in Cyprus woke up to Monday morning after European Union officials accepted a last-minute deal offered by the island's lawmakers to secure a $13 billion bailout to avert imminent financial meltdown.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/25/cypri...
Jeff

Houston, TX

#39071 Mar 25, 2013
Gosh Allen, you seem confused.You idiot.You can be on here, day after day, alias after alias, and to no end.Your obsessive personality requires someone to perform to.You seem to have a sick need to"win".Fool, you're only masturbating with your ten different personalities.What are you going up do,"Allen", when your audience disappears? You, and your aliases, are the only remaining players in this bizarre game of tit-for-tat! That, frankly, is more than a little sad. I'm going to leave you now, to your sick little life.I can only promise you this.You can never post anything under the name"Allen"again, that relates to a real post, on politics.Because, if you do, you will find that you are spitting into the wind!
dressing

Lenoir, NC

#39072 Mar 25, 2013
Details of the EU/IMF bailout agreement with Cyprus

1. Laiki will be resolved immediately - with full contribution of equity shareholders, bond holders and uninsured depositors - based on a decision by the Central Bank of Cyprus, using the newly adopted Bank Resolution Framework.

2. Laiki will be split into a good bank and a bad bank. The bad bank will be run down over time.

3. The good bank will be folded into Bank of Cyprus (BoC), using the Bank Resolution Framework, after having heard the Boards of Directors of BoC and Laiki. It will take 9 billion Euros of ELA with it. Only uninsured deposits in BoC will remain frozen until recapitalization has been effected, and may subsequently be subject to appropriate conditions.

4. The Governing Council of the ECB will provide liquidity to the BoC in line with applicable rules.

5. BoC will be recapitalized through a deposit/equity conversion of uninsured deposits with full contribution of equity shareholders and bond holders.

6. The conversion will be such that a capital ratio of 9 % is secured by the end of the program.

7. All insured depositors in all banks will be fully protected in accordance with the relevant EU legislation.

8. The program money (up to 10 billion Euros) will not be used to recapitalize Laiki and Bank of Cyprus.
Steel General

Houston, TX

#39073 Mar 25, 2013
salad wrote:
Imagine waking up to find out that as much as 40 percent of the money you thought was safely deposited in the bank was seized, without your permission, to bail out a near-bankrupt government.
That's just what thousands of large depositors in Cyprus woke up to Monday morning after European Union officials accepted a last-minute deal offered by the island's lawmakers to secure a $13 billion bailout to avert imminent financial meltdown.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/25/cypri...
Many of those investors are Russians.They seem to be miffed.
Steel General

Houston, TX

#39074 Mar 25, 2013
Germany is one of the largest customers of Gazprom, the Russian natural gas supplier.The Germans threatened to boycott Gazprom until the company lowered it's rates, which they did.Many Russians think that the Germans want to be a world power again, using Russian resources to pay for that dream.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#39075 Mar 25, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text> Allen, why are you so obsessed with pretending to be emlu and the wacos? Are you some kind of a nut? Get a life, loser!
Waco you're one messed up crackpot. Why are you stealing my name and other peoples? My ip is Los Angeles, even though I live in Taylorsville, NC. I don't know why that is but that's what it is. Everyone knows your stealing and posting fictitious names for your own sick minded entertainment. We know all your fake ip addresses, Washington, Idaho, etc. Dude you have completely destroyed this thread and you didn't have to tell anyone about your mental problems cause the proof is in the pudding by your posts and stupid moniker antics. You are a juvenile idiot and complete mental case. There's no doubt your shrinks have their hands full trying to treat you.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#39076 Mar 25, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
And were do they learn all these thing? Public schools.
"Where" did you go to school?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#39077 Mar 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
Mike,, its kind of like trying to prove the existence of a rainbow to a blind person who has already decided they do not exist.. An infinity of events, things and phenomena exist which we as humans do not see, hear, taste, smell or touch. Within the range of human senses are obvious but quiet, subtle signals which only emerge into meaning and consciousness when we are ready to receive them . When it happens, you will know. Meanwhile, you will continue to question. Questioning is good. Denials are not so good.
<quoted text>
Brainwashing is not some magical thing that enters your consciousness.
BTW, you are basically denying god might not be real.
Again, you claim to "know" what cannot be shown in any way to anyone, blind or not. It is simply a claim of superstition. One could say the same of unicorns and leprechauns.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#39078 Mar 25, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
Man...I go out of town for a few days and the thread goes full retard...
Hell yeah. Hope Waco left me a few.
ALL DEMOCRATS SUCK GOPHER BALLS!!!
YEEE HAW!!!!!!!!!!
You can thank Waco for talking to these idiots and thus keeps them or him here.
Waco has ruined this tread.
Jeff

Houston, TX

#39079 Mar 25, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You can thank Waco for talking to these idiots and thus keeps them or him here.
Waco ruined the"tread"? The boy was right, you're a moron.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39080 Mar 25, 2013
From a neutral point of view of logic necessarily taken by those unknowing,I am saying that the possibilities are positive or negative. As you already have admitted, it is impossible to prove a negative while the affirmative of a positive is always a possibility.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Brainwashing is not some magical thing that enters your consciousness.
BTW, you are basically denying god might not be real.
Again, you claim to "know" what cannot be shown in any way to anyone, blind or not. It is simply a claim of superstition. One could say the same of unicorns and leprechauns.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#39081 Mar 25, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You can thank Waco for talking to these idiots and thus keeps them or him here.
Let me tell you something dude, waco is the other idiots. The fool is using other peoples monikers, including mine, and conjuring up phony ones so he can converse with himself because no one else in their right mind will. The guy really is a fourth stage mental case. And yes, the lunatic has ruined this thread.
Jeff

Houston, TX

#39082 Mar 25, 2013
The fake Jeff has a case of sour grapes.So sensitive.So gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad Things Come to Archdale, N.C. in the War on... Sat Culture Auditor 1
William Brigman looking for. Aug 27 mee 1
Stupid Shopper Behavior (Feb '15) Aug 27 Lisa 6
Did Anyone Get Kilt In Your Tornado (Nov '11) Aug 20 Redneck 7
David Roach Aug 18 what 2
High Point women in need of sexual assaut (Apr '11) Aug 18 Jessica March 7
Fed up cyclist (Feb '15) Aug 18 Irate Cyclist 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trinity Mortgages