Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Jeff

Houston, TX

#38150 Mar 12, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to be me dumbass? AZ brainwashed Spoon, you didn't hear. You imposters must really love my name.
What's the matter gay boy? You not happy?
itzwitchy

Orange, TX

#38151 Mar 12, 2013
Did you know that"garda"means "police"in Ireland? That's Gaelic! I'm real smart! I own a castle!
itzwitchy

Humble, TX

#38152 Mar 12, 2013
Where is Allen? I need some lip prints on my butt.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#38153 Mar 12, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you believe it itchy, Mikie is just trying to brainwash you into joining him in the leftwingloon club. RUN, DON'T DO IT!!!!RUN
Don't believe it? Bacon did it to me, and now she is doing it to Itchy openly. You cannot hide it when it is openly done silly.
No wonder you guys believed Bush and supported the Iraq war even after it was clear no WMD's existed.
Strick 9

Humble, TX

#38154 Mar 12, 2013
Symbolic.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#38155 Mar 12, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lu, Mike has this kickball team mentality and well, looks like his team has pretty much gone AWOL, so he's grasping. I think it's funny that he's getting into back and forth between women that none of us are taking seriously. Must be his time of the month.
I need no team to show your posts are illogical.
It does not matter if you refuse to debate me, because it just makes you look like you have no rebuttal to my claims. It makes you look like a coward.
Blue Devil

Humble, TX

#38156 Mar 12, 2013
Tarheels go down in flames, season destroyed by unstoppable DUKE! It is to LAUGH! What a bunch of punk losers, couldn't post up a girls team!

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#38157 Mar 12, 2013
emlu wrote:
I love it, and to grace us once in awhile. How kind. Although, not to give Mikie the recognition that he craves might upset him. Even worse is to "lump" him in with the commoners on here, oh the shame of it all. Anyway, see ya, take care, travel safe and all that jazz. Lozem geyn.
Itch was correct, as it is kind of stupid to sit here and debate you few who are just closed minded, die hard republicans who claim not to be republicans.
I am well aware it is a futile effort. Not sure what keeps me coming here. Note I have slacked off due to the lack of intellectual debate to be had here.
Also note, your predictions never come true.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#38158 Mar 12, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
I found this article interesting. Though Mike denies the POTUS has the authority and needs it highlighted in earlier posted links, this is pretty simple for even for him.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/holder-yep...
Not what I said or think at all. Clearly you continue with your poor reading comprehension skills.
I only claimed Obama did not make these claims. You claimed Obama made these claims. He did not. You could not show he made the claims. Thus you are shown to be wrong yet again.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#38159 Mar 12, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday rewarded Egypt for President Mohammed Morsi’s pledges of political and economic reforms by releasing $250 million in American aid to support the country’s “Military.” He was a trader in Vietnam and he is a trader now. Just another one of obama losers helping to overthrow our freedom.
Trader? What did he trade?
Our government regularly gives money to other countries. But when Obama or his team does it, you guys suddenly claim it bad.
There are good reasons to do it that are complicated. Of course being complicated means you will never comprehend the concept.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#38160 Mar 12, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>But what your side is doing IS destroying America. This IS the problem with your sides philosophy. Albeit you mean well and your intentions are heartfelt, it's the unintended consequences caused by your heartfelt solutions that are destroying this country.
By pumping millions of "fake" dollars into the economy in order to create a false growth is actually creating an inflation bubble that's eventually going to burst and destroy the value of our currency. When this happens we WILL be doomed. The housing bubble will look like a birthday ballon in comparison.
Your side bailed out GM, why? To save jobs, and to protect the union pensions that were promised to the employees. Unintended consequences, the US taxpayers lost $35-$40 billion in the deal that we will never get back, money that should have never been spent. No company is to big to fail!
Part of the problem is, you claimed Obama was not being heartfelt and was purposely trying to destroy America. When you go to this claim, you sound like a lunatic. Thus it makes your possibly legitimate complaints become shadowed and ignored.
The tea party is often guilty of this. Why am I helping you out with this advice? Likely because I know you will not follow it.

The money spent and growth incurred is not fake, it is real. Yes the money is borrowed, but is real and has real effects.
If the American people do not work to keep up the momentum created by the stimulous money, there could be another recession. So it is up to you and me to do some work.
Good Advice

Houston, TX

#38161 Mar 12, 2013
Please leave.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#38162 Mar 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
Could you give details of how Kerry became a "trader". BTW, that 250 millin will be borrowed from China.
<quoted text>
Redneckonics.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#38163 Mar 12, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Concerning Israel, I can see where they would support the Republicans more, they know which party has there back, but when it comes to Europe, the Middle East, etc..., who gets more money? You guessed it! Surely you remember the Ruler campaigning in Europe and the Middle East in '08 when he raised millions in campaign donations........according to the Washington Post.
Ok Mr. conspiracy theorist. America is still giving Israel all sorts of support. Obama has not drawn back any.
The only difference I see between Obama and the right wingers on Israel is, Obama does not push them to attack others.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#38164 Mar 12, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is what we had with Clinton and his so called "surplus" from the dot.com business boom. The quantitative easing efforts ordered by Obama through "stimulus" packages will be the inevitable death of the American dollar. Not enough gold bullion to support our what is printed now. Our only saving grace, for the moment, is no one has called in their marker to be repaid what they are owed.
I know lefties and democrats are all about humanitarian ideologies over all else. What they fail to understand and or recognize, without the financial ideologies, mostly from the right, are not priority, there are no humanitarian ideologies.
I do agree with TSF we should cut spending to reduce deficit. Increasing the tax rates on the wealthy because they have more to tax is not the way. The wealthy have been paying in all along. The country's problem is spending. Obama can only print so much new money till the global economy implodes and anarchy ensues.
If only your team could learn from history. Spending took us out of the depression. The conservatives cut back the spending for a few years and the economy took a big dip. Then the spending started back and the economy increased to the point of being able to sustain itself without massive spending.
There is a time to cut back, but it is only when things are self sustaining.
Learn from the depression.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#38165 Mar 12, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Part of the problem is, you claimed Obama was not being heartfelt and was purposely trying to destroy America. When you go to this claim, you sound like a lunatic. Thus it makes your possibly legitimate complaints become shadowed and ignored.
The tea party is often guilty of this. Why am I helping you out with this advice? Likely because I know you will not follow it.
The money spent and growth incurred is not fake, it is real. Yes the money is borrowed, but is real and has real effects.
If the American people do not work to keep up the momentum created by the stimulous money, there could be another recession. So it is up to you and me to do some work.
I believe that Pro stated, in an earlier post, that slavery was a choice.I was remiss in not pointing out the illogic of that statement.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#38166 Mar 12, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Kerry is a typical progressive with support for communist minded Ideology. It is clear that Kerry's awards was the result of his own negligence, not enemy fire, and that Kerry went to unusual lengths to obtain Vietnam awards after being turned down by his own commanding officer. His whole service was to get points for his election to congress. He did not even finish his Navy service. He asked and got an early out to run for office. Then give support to the communist in Vietnam by using his position to undermine the America fight against communist takeover of that country. Now he is going to give support to another country that wants to destroy America at every chance it gets.
Here comes the swift boat talking points.
"Wants to destroy America?" Lunatic fringe.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#38167 Mar 12, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Here comes the swift boat talking points.
"Wants to destroy America?" Lunatic fringe.
I'm off this forum, except for a few forays.I managed to locate two forums not concerned with personal attacks, but political discourse.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#38168 Mar 12, 2013
I'll find you.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38169 Mar 12, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
I'll find you.
Why? Are you a stalker, cyber bully?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Busted Wed Confused 1
Pat McCory lost by 10,000 votes, 300,000 Illega... Dec 5 MAGA2016 1
motel at north end of town has two way mirrors Dec 2 Curious 8
News One mac daddy of a deal (Jan '08) Dec 1 Mutti123 6
Time to start suing people in High Point Dec 1 Courtney 4
Does High Point have a Black problem? Nov 19 Courtney 2
High Point women in need of sexual assaut (Apr '11) Nov 19 Mad As Hell 9

Trinity Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance