Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#38074 Mar 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
If you believe that cuts alone can fix our debt problem, you must have failed 5 th grade arithmetic.
Don't feel like the lone ranger. Apparently most of the republikans in congress can not cipher either.
<quoted text>
You will not have to worry about it much longer. With the fascist trash in DC you will be worrying how to stay alive, not taxs.

(Newly confirmed Central Intelligence Agency Director John Brennan took his oath in a swearing ceremony that was highly unusual. Brennan was not sworn in on a Bible. He was sworn in by Vice President Joe Biden on a “first draft” of the Constitution, which does not contain the Bill of Rights.)

And the ones left alive will be working in the state factories living in state housing. When you become unable to be of value to the state you will be assigned to the state furnace.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#38075 Mar 9, 2013
TSF wrote:
If you believe that cuts alone can fix our debt problem, you must have failed 5 th grade arithmetic.
Don't feel like the lone ranger. Apparently most of the republikans in congress can not cipher either.
<quoted text>

Yelp! I know, I went to public school. What is your excuse?
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38076 Mar 9, 2013
Run, hide, foul your pants. Republikans don't know whether to shit or go blind. They have been in a snitt ever since Twitt lost the election. The question really is: Which color panic mode should they be in?
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You will not have to worry about it much longer. With the fascist trash in DC you will be worrying how to stay alive, not taxs.
(Newly confirmed Central Intelligence Agency Director John Brennan took his oath in a swearing ceremony that was highly unusual. Brennan was not sworn in on a Bible. He was sworn in by Vice President Joe Biden on a “first draft” of the Constitution, which does not contain the Bill of Rights.)
And the ones left alive will be working in the state factories living in state housing. When you become unable to be of value to the state you will be assigned to the state furnace.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38077 Mar 9, 2013
I went to public schools and found that opportunity to learn was there. I have the highest praise, admiration and respect for our public school teachers. Their contribution to my life has been invaluable. Most of the folks downing public schools are the ones who were too stupid or too undisciplined to learn. Don't blame the schools. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yelp! I know, I went to public school. What is your excuse?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38078 Mar 9, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, how many times have I told you to leave those kids alone, stop running around naked and masturbating in public and report to your parole officer? I'm passing Mars right now and when I get back to Earth I'll let you play with my moon titties. In the meantime, take your bipolar schizophrenic psychotic meds and lay off the meth and heroin until Big Mama enters Earth's orbit.
Stupid repeat, new lines, new lines, Stupid.

Location hidden

#38079 Mar 9, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, how many times have I told you to leave those kids alone, stop running around naked and masturbating in public and report to your parole officer? I'm passing Mars right now and when I get back to Earth I'll let you play with my moon titties. In the meantime, take your bipolar schizophrenic psychotic meds and lay off the meth and heroin until Big Mama enters Earth's orbit.
Just for you Stupid, "As the Moon butts heads with Uranus", just for Stupid.
Anonymous

Smithfield, NC

#38080 Mar 9, 2013
Voice your opinion to Protect Service Member’s Benefits. Sign this petition to The White House regarding Tuition Assistance and pass it on to your friends, family and coworkers. Additionally write to your own state representatives on this very issue. Spread the message through every media and medium available!
http://wh.gov/7ZGk
We are approaching 10,000 signatures let’s keep it going!
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38081 Mar 10, 2013
Vorpal79 wrote:
Voice your opinion to Protect Service Member’s Benefits. Sign this petition to The White House regarding Tuition Assistance and pass it on to your friends, family and coworkers. Additionally write to your own state representatives on this very issue. Spread the message through every media and medium available!
http://wh.gov/7ZGk
We are approaching 10,000 signatures let’s keep it going!
The military is making more than enough money, along with plenty of perks and bonuses, to pay for their own college. That's a budget cut the taxpayers can afford to live with. Tough shit!
Jeff

United States

#38082 Mar 10, 2013
I'm gay.learn to love it.
itzwitchy

Houston, TX

#38084 Mar 10, 2013
Sure I have sex with my sister.we're a close family.
Allen

Houston, TX

#38085 Mar 10, 2013
I love you itzwitchy.leave your sister for me.
emlu

Chicago, IL

#38086 Mar 10, 2013
Jeff wrote:
I'm gay.learn to love it.
Waco sweetie, we all know you are, so stop hiding in the closet and using another moniker. Sweetie, my polluted gas giant fat ass has to take a crap right now and you know what that means, another 100,000 more asteroids in the solar system!
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#38087 Mar 10, 2013
TSF wrote:
I went to public schools and found that opportunity to learn was there. I have the highest praise, admiration and respect for our public school teachers. Their contribution to my life has been invaluable. Most of the folks downing public schools are the ones who were too stupid or too undisciplined to learn. Don't blame the schools. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
<quoted text>
You have shown you have no knowledge of history or economics. All you received from public school is the usual state programing, like the Hitler youth training, for the weak minded. Unlike the ones that were strong,stood up and pushed back, they could see through the state propaganda. You and the state use the school system to turn the weak minded children in to lap dogs. Instead of teaching them to be strong independent Americans. Your admiration and respect for the state is nothing more than you groveling and cowering at the feet of your rulers.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38088 Mar 10, 2013
Today's news: UNC paid former republikan governor Jim Martin $490,000 for a "study" which indicates no achademic fraud in UNC's fake courses for athletes. This actually proves that the courses WERE fake, Martin and UNC administration ARE dishonest, and that UNC administration are incapable of logic. Tuition and fees for one year of undergraduate study are already $22,340. I think I will just teach my boys to be dishonest, drink and chase women mself.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38089 Mar 10, 2013
How is it thay my "weak mind" learned simple math in public schools and your strong mind didn't? Being strong and standing up is considerably different from being math challenged . You are right that I didn't study economics, I just learned how to make money. My admiration and respect is for individual teachers who work every day giving children the tools to be successful in life.
Unfortunately, for various reasons, many children cannot or will not take advantage of the opportunity. Those are the ones who are most likely to spend their entire lives blaming others for their own failures.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have shown you have no knowledge of history or economics. All you received from public school is the usual state programing, like the Hitler youth training, for the weak minded. Unlike the ones that were strong,stood up and pushed back, they could see through the state propaganda. You and the state use the school system to turn the weak minded children in to lap dogs. Instead of teaching them to be strong independent Americans. Your admiration and respect for the state is nothing more than you groveling and cowering at the feet of your rulers.
Jeff

Houston, TX

#38090 Mar 10, 2013
Itzwitchy, don't be silly you know you love it.

Location hidden

#38091 Mar 10, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Waco sweetie, we all know you are, so stop hiding in the closet and using another moniker. Sweetie, my polluted gas giant fat ass has to take a crap right now and you know what that means, another 100,000 more asteroids in the solar system!
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, why don't you just use the name you were given?? Given anymore thought to the Colt 45 consumption? It really will help.
waco1909

Greenville, SC

#38092 Mar 10, 2013
emlu my feisty whale blubber. Don't talk like that. You know I'm the internet bipolar idiot and I can't change that to save my soul. emlu just spread your legs on the next pass cream pie.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#38093 Mar 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
emlu my feisty whale blubber. Don't talk like that. You know I'm the internet bipolar idiot and I can't change that to save my soul. emlu just spread your legs on the next pass cream pie.
You really need to try that Colt 45 thing, it's so simple, so easy, come on Stupid, I'm sorry, I forgot you asked me not to use your real name. Now that the cat's out of the bag, I guess everyone can call you by your real name, Stupid, it's not so bad, everyone will get use to it after a while, it will become second nature to say "Hi Stupid, how are you today?". No worries, Stupid, we will adjust to you not using waco, you made the choice Stupid. Now, go try that Colt 45 thing and be a good boy, Stupid.
whipper snapper

Seattle, WA

#38094 Mar 10, 2013
Jeb Bush for President. You wait and see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High Point Sex 22 hr SubRookie 1
Who likes SEX? Dec 18 The 10 inch 1
that crackhead Michael Eason Dec 8 iwanbaknow 1
Review: Mattress Outlet Dec 6 Eugene Dean 1
How do you get rid of a freeloader?? (Mar '07) Nov 24 screwsto Idiotas 45
Salvation Army is accepting Christmas applications (Oct '12) Nov 21 sheryl 3
darrell pruitt Nov '14 girly girl 1
Trinity Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web