Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37850 Mar 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
Someone please explaint to me why the USA needs to keep borrowing money to pour into Israel.
<quoted text>
Given that U.S. military aid to Israel was $2.775 billion in 2010,$3 billion in 2011,$3.07 billion in 2012 (and $3.15 billion per year from 2013-2018) while Israel's defense budget is around $15 billion, it made us wonder how much Israeli taxpayers contribute and where the other $12 billion non-U.S. aid comes from.

We emailed Shmuel Even, an expert of Israel's defense at the Institute for National Security Studies in Tel Aviv, who told us that Israel's up-to-date defense budget for 2012 is $15 billion, with 70 percent contributed by Israeli taxpayers, 21 percent coming from U.S. aid and 9 percent coming from Defense Ministry income.

That would put the Israeli taxpayer contribution at $10.5 billion, compared to $3.15 billion from the U.S.(Even added that the U.S. aid in 2011 was $3.1 billion and that most of the aid comes in weapons as opposed to cash.) http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-how-much... "A summary of pro-Israel campaign donations for the period of 1990–2008 collected by Center for Responsive Politics indicates current totals and a general increase in proportional donations to the US Republican party since 1996.[45] The Center for Responsive Politics' 1990–2006 data shows that "pro-Israel interests have contributed $56.8 million in individual, group and soft money donations to federal candidates and party committees since 1990."[46] In contrast, Arab-Americans and Muslim PACs contributed slightly less than $800,000 during the same (1990–2006) period.[47] In 2006, 60% of the Democratic Party’s fundraising and 25% of that for the Republican Party's fundraising came from Jewish-funded Political Action Committees. Democratic presidential candidates depend on Jewish sources for 60% of money from private sources" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_... (DEMOS DEPEND ON 60%, that's why)

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-how-much...

Location hidden

#37851 Mar 4, 2013
Try yoga, I hear it's great "anger mang." :) Too easy!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37852 Mar 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
Someone please explaint to me why the USA needs to keep borrowing money to pour into Israel.
<quoted text>
TSF, you ought to know by now if Biden's lips are moving he's lying. Say it aint so Joe:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Factcheck_B...

Location hidden

#37853 Mar 4, 2013
TSF, I see we need to add Ms. Homeland Security to the list of liar liar pants on fire.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!
Strick 9

Houston, TX

#37854 Mar 4, 2013
Supermarine Spitfire.
Strick 9

Houston, TX

#37855 Mar 4, 2013
Jim Bunning
Strick 9

Houston, TX

#37856 Mar 4, 2013
Richie Allen
Strick 9

Houston, TX

#37857 Mar 4, 2013
Lake Speed
Strick 9

Houston, TX

#37859 Mar 4, 2013
Lt.Colonel Vockery.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37860 Mar 4, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Itsawitch, you aren't messing with me, you're actually a great source of entertainment since Two Broke Girls is a rerun. As a matter of fact, you're trying so hard to be all that and a bag of potato chips, I find it funny. It was so easy to walk you in to that one that I don't need a cookie, I need a medal. Now you're just becoming boring..........bu bye :)
One of us is taking both of us seriously while the other is taking neither of us seriously. Stop feeding me straight lines and you won't end up stammering out insults and looking more the fool for it too.

Buh-bye to you too! Don't feel bad. You are hardly the first one not able to hang in there!:)
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37861 Mar 4, 2013
emlu wrote:
Try yoga, I hear it's great "anger mang." :) Too easy!
My suggestion exactly 3 pages ago. You must have some original ideas of your own, don't you?

Location hidden

#37862 Mar 4, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
One of us is taking both of us seriously while the other is taking neither of us seriously. Stop feeding me straight lines and you won't end up stammering out insults and looking more the fool for it too.
Buh-bye to you too! Don't feel bad. You are hardly the first one not able to hang in there!:)
I'm sorry you're taking this seriously.:( I see it bothers you because you keep reiterating the fact. You keep trying, you'll get the "hang" of it. You're not the first one that's had to figure it out. Bu bye....:)

itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37863 Mar 4, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you're taking this seriously.:( I see it bothers you because you keep reiterating the fact. You keep trying, you'll get the "hang" of it. You're not the first one that's had to figure it out. Bu bye....:)
I'm sorry. Your message was not received by the recipient intended. Connection to recipient was discontinued upon submission of the senders first 'buh-bye' application. Submission was automatically accepted and subsequent shut down of light operation and evacuation of premises proceeded.

Should you wish to resume service? You must first submit a request for a 'reverse 1st buh-bye' application . Second Buh-bye requests are not accepted at this time.

Thank you for contacting MindF*** Parties where our customers needs are our greatest concern. We are sorry we could not process your request at this time. Good-bye.

Location hidden

#37864 Mar 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
For the same reasons they keep borrowing money to give to other countries like Egypt.

Location hidden

#37865 Mar 4, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
TSF, I see we need to add Ms. Homeland Security to the list of liar liar pants on fire.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!
Now Bacon, why do you post such ridiculous claims with false proof? We both know that the Republicans are the only ones that lie, the Commucrat's "words" are just simply taken out of context.
Strick 9

Chicago, IL

#37866 Mar 4, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah! I do so have finer points! I have really great hair and long-ass legs! See???? I do so have finer points!!!...Do so!
:)
Again,how much trim?

What's your bush type?

Jungle?.....Heavy?

Kinky......Permed......Semi-pe rmed?

Savannah?.....Medium

Kinky......Permed.......Semi-p ermed?

Tundra?........Shaved

Not Applicable

Color?

Black?

Dark Brown?

Medium Brown?

Light Brown?

Auburn?

Blonde?

Platinum?

Gray?

Do you douche regularly?

Do you like tongue washes?

Location hidden

#37867 Mar 5, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Now Bacon, why do you post such ridiculous claims with false proof? We both know that the Republicans are the only ones that lie, the Commucrat's "words" are just simply taken out of context.
Pro, there are never current stats but I found this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13939...

Didn't find Israel on the top 10 2 years ago. I thinks it's odd the U.S. gives China the most in foreign and we still borrow money from them. Are we borrowing our own money since we owe China everything but the kitchen sink?

Location hidden

#37868 Mar 5, 2013
That's funny, forgot "Brazilian". Bet that won't be said again.

Location hidden

#37869 Mar 5, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro, there are never current stats but I found this article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13939...
Didn't find Israel on the top 10 2 years ago. I thinks it's odd the U.S. gives China the most in foreign and we still borrow money from them. Are we borrowing our own money since we owe China everything but the kitchen sink?
Hey Bacon, how are ya? If you read thedailymail, did you happen to catch the pics tweeted out, of the inauguration party, held at the White House? Great pics, just great.

Location hidden

#37870 Mar 5, 2013
emlu wrote:
That's funny, forgot "Brazilian". Bet that won't be said again.
Morning Lu. I thought I was the only one that thought that was funny. Since the jury's still out, I thought "manscape" might have been appropriate. Kind of difficult to figure those that are and those that want to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trinity Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you get rid of a freeloader?? (Mar '07) Sat debis 50
New Autism Family support group (free) May 21 ppmharley 1
Review: Carolina Rustica May 21 Johnny 1
Racist Black Drivers are an Epidemic in the Pie... May 19 Tracy 1
Fed up cyclist May 18 Believer 2
What's wrong with Lol? May 16 Lady Allies 1
Fixing our town May 15 A Friend 6
More from around the web

Trinity People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE